Discuss Files & Collaboration

We are working to improve how we support your files in the Creative Cloud, including how Creative Cloud help you collaborate more effectively with others on digital creations & creative work. As we do so, we want to hear from you — share & discuss what is most valuable to you around managing your creative work & collaboration.

1. Previous versions of documents - Versioning required

Please archive previous versions of the documents we upload. XD User here. I started to rely on online documents a while ago, but this is getting seriously troublesome. I had the bad experience of renaming a project thinking that it would, as it does on a mac, create a new document. Instead it deleted my previous document, which was replaced by the renamed one. Work wasted...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need a way to backup files (download all)

Need a way to download my XD files from the new cloud. The old cloud kept a local copy so I could have my IT guy back the adobecloud folder up but i don't see a way to keep a backup or easily periodically backup/archive all my files. I realize i could open each file up and save another copy to disk but that could get time consuming and it throws old files in my recently opened list in adobe XD which makes daily usage confusing if i just did a "backup". I wan't to keep using the cloud to…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Your facelift of the Adobe CC has made it worse to use. Worst of all, now it won't upload Folders. This makes it all but useless, as re-crea

Your facelift of the Adobe CC has made it worse to use. Worst of all, now it won't upload Folders. This makes it all but useless, as re-creating exactly-named folders on Your Work will be time-consuming and prone to errors. You guys at Adobe know that Linked files must stay in the exact-named folder in order to link correctly and appear in place in InDesign? So why downgrade your CC system by preventing Folder upload? You should get this fixed TOMORROW with a big APOLOGY eg a month free to every user, because we've all been inconvenienced. Plus, the Your…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Téléchargement d'un dossier complet

Lorsqu'un dossier contenant plusieurs fichiers est créé et qu'il est partagé, il serait bien plus simple pour la personne qui reçoit le lien qu'elle puisse télécharger l'entier du dossier en un clique.

Mes clients ne peuvent pas télécharger 100, 200 ou 500 photos en cliquant sur chacune d'elles.

Il serait également de bon ton de pouvoir faire défiler les photos (comme on peut le faire sur toutes les plateformes de photo depuis pratiquement le début du siècle...!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We need to be able to 1) create folders in "cloud files" 2) share from web portal

I'm sorry to be so negative on a public forum but adobe...your cloud file management sucks. Since all updates are really trying to force me into using the cloud files option (easiest, most seamless flow) I figured I'f give it a shot.

1) We need to be able to create folders, or projects, or whatever you feel like calling them.

How can I manage professional workflow if all of my files are just in one giant pile? The only way to create folders is to use the "synced files" interface, which doesn't even show up in the menu for XD,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. run out of space yet my file in my Creative Cloud sync folder are less than 100GB

I've directly deleted files from the web view of Creative Cloud as well as from my Sync folder, but I'm still out of storage. My folder on my Mac is only 96GB and whenever I go to the Web Files page there's nothing in the Deleted folder to get rid of. Yet still I get an out of memory message.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Issues with Creative Cloud on Web

Unfortunately, when I try to access my Creative Cloud files on Web there are none visible. It says my storage is more that 90Gb full but I cannot see a single file, nor shared with me nor owned by me. I am accessing my files from second computer and do not have nor time, nor capacity to download 90GB of my files on this computer in oder to be able to use one single file stored in my Creative Cloud.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The worst system of clouds I had !!!

The worst system of clouds I had !!!, pure tragedy, works on 2 computers, suddenly 1 computer can not synchronize, and generates conflicted files, constantly disappears or miracles appear ... thank you, you destroyed my project !!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hello, just started using the cloud

It's REALLY ANOYING how you don't display the progress of UPLOADING Files!

I Cant see the speed of the upload, how much of it is already done, how long will it Take!

Seriously folks, thats so basic...

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Absolute garbage - no optiopn to delete assets in Library

Why is there no option to delete assets? I need to update old mogrt. files and there's no way to do this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cl8ud????

Why do you even CALL it Creative Cloud??? As far as I can tell, you can only access them from the Desktop app!!! What about Android access???

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. XD cloud sync crash - AUTO SAVE not working properly!!!

I was working on a file synced in cloud and the XD tool got crashed.
    And when i tried to retrieve the file atleast from the last saved time its not happening. All that i worked is lost!!! Now i have to start from scratch!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Love creative cloud libraries but I hate how inflexible it is

Would love to:

• be able to batch-upload colors and objects with the ability to rename them during the uploading workflow (Im imagining a view similar to the 'export for screens')
    • manually set the order of objects/colors (our palettes have to be completely re-added after making adjustments to colors or assets if we want our libraries to have a semblance of order to them)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)