Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

NEEDS MORE FEEDBACK  ·  2 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Download Multiple Colors As .ase file

Can we please have the ability to select and download multiple color files as a .ase file?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add the ability to set anchors for demonstrating intrapage interactions

In addition to preserving the scroll position, there is another kind of target that would be useful in the prototyping mode: page anchors.

Preserving scroll position might work well if the two pages you are jumping between have an element at exactly the same spot on both pages. However, some wire frame interactions demonstrate intrapage interactions, such as an open/close feature on an accordion menu, or a sub navigation link that jumps you down to a particular spot lower on the page. It would be great if an object - such as a rectangle or a piece of text -…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add the ability for the owner to order the comments/manage them from within the app

Please update the commenting function to enable the owner to drag/change the order of all comments, AND tie the owner's comments to the element over which they are anchored (perhaps by enabling comment management in the application?) so that the comments will always show up in the order that a wire frame is laid out (e.g. let's stop having new comments regarding items at the top of page be located at the bottom of the comments list just because someone forgot to add them until AFTER adding a whole page's worth of comments)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. No Preview

With the new update there are no previews for the files I send over from my ipad. It's just showing AI folders and it makes it incredibly hard to navigate. Please bring back preview thumbnails

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Batch export project files in Draw/CC

It would be nice if there were options to export all images inside a project, rather than going individually through them to sync them to the Creative Cloud. The same applies for exporting the images in bulk to the various formats.

Downloading in bulk from the Creative Cloud would be nice as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: CC Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. System feedback on uploading files

The system does not prominently confirm when items are being uploaded - several times this has resulted in me doing multiple uploads of the same item, because the system did not prominently, visually confirm that an upload had been initiated.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

UNDER REVIEW  ·  0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. CC Assets - Adobe Draw

Adobe Draw would be SO MUCH more useful for the creative workflow if you could import vector files from CC assets to work on.
    For example, I have tons of icons and base graphics of characters that I would love to be able to load into Adobe Draw and work with their file. Taking a reference JPEG and working over it then exporting to Desktop app is just a seemingly unnecessary task.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. No dates and times on assets.

There is no date and time stamp on the assets when they are uploaded into the cloud. It only gives a vague...upload 4 days ago. I hope there will be some attention to this as I look to see when an asset was uploaded especially when someone says they could not find it. This is a collaborative tool that our team used in the previous version.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

WE HAVE THIS  ·  0 comments  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Can change the read/write autorisation

There is a bog with this feature. I can't change the authorization and I can delete this user to re-invite him...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. I just want to confirm that I am understanding correctly. What I understand is, you are unable to change the can view/can edit permissions of collaborators on a folder. Additionally, you are unable to delete users to re-invite them. Is all of this correct? Thank you for letting us know.

12. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We are actively working on adding back search functionality. This is something that is on our backlog. As far as the thumbnails being small: is this a bug for specific file types, or is this a feature request for larger thumbnails? I would love to understand more details about your experience. Thank you in advance!

14. Not being able to save ID page as a Jpeg

We use InDesign daily and often want to save a page and send as a jpeg to clients as a proof. Currently the new version will not let us save current pages as anything but the whole ID file.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why???????

It seems everything that made this site functional was taken out! I can barely do anything that is helpful now. I can't add files to already existing folders, the user guide has not been updated, the functions are in strange and convoluted spots, and it is making my job difficult and slowing down production due to this lack of intelligent, functional design. do literally the opposite of what was done

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Sarah, thank you for your feedback. To address your pain points separately:

- Adding files to your existing folders should work, and there are a few ways you can do this.
    1) Click on the file and drag it onto the folder that you wish to put the file into.
    2) Click on the checkbox to the right of the file name, and then click Move in the top right corner. You can choose which folder to add the file to from there.
    3) Click on the ellipses on the right column within the file’s row. Click Move and choose the folder to add the file to.
    If you are having further trouble with this workflow, please reach out!

- The Help documentation will be updated shortly. Hang tight!

- Which functions are you referring to? Would love to understand what isn’t working for you.

Thanks for your time…

16. Loving the "Copy Link" button! Now...about that "Upload New Version" feature...

I really love the "Copy Link" button. It's such a simple thing but I love not having to highlight the newly created link to copy it. Just a quick click to copy and another quick click to check the link before sending.

The "Upload New Version" feature however, does not function how one would expect. I assumed that this was like "Save as..." for linking but it's more like "Save" Here's what I mean:
    I've uploaded a second rendition of a mock-up. I realize after I've sent the link that I forgot to include something. In the past (2 versions…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear you like the Copy Link button!

This definitely makes sense, and we understand that keeping links consistent even after making changes is important to you and your clients. We are looking into this, and hope to have a better experience for this feature soon. Hang tight!

17. Download templates button doesn't work

When opening a new file on any CC app the ability to download a template is available but the download button (in blue) conveniently doesn't respond to allow the template to download.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. xD -

The interactions do not work when you Publish Prototype to share in https://assets.adobe.com/links. Makes this program useless without that feature. Please fix this. I don't want to have to outsource to an external open source program like Invision.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Priority upload

"Priority upload" - A way for designers to upload a file "On Priority" - for quick sharing, to give online access for collaborators or to submit; without having to wait for a batch upload that Creative Cloud (app) automatically does.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base