Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. link is not shown, cc files do not work!!

link is not shown, cc files do not work!! i cannot use cc files because its not possible to display the files where you are supposed to create a link for your uploaded files !!! please fix it!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. THIS is just a MESS !

I bought a one month subscription.... I have yet to even find the InDesign interface that I have seen demonstrated ! The ONLY thing that I would like to do, is convert a PDF document to an Epub 3 !

I can get 'stock' photos... but I am not interested in THIS ! WHERE is the interface to do what I would like to do ?!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Feedback site

This website is totally bizarre - why is not linked to the Creative Cloud login system????

I have just 'signed up' using my normal CC login details (50 character password) but it will not accept the password as it is 'not secure'

If you want people to work with you, make your system work please - otherwise it is just a joke.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. CC deletes my files randomly--entire folders gone

stop deleting my files. We are well below the maximum storage space.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Image sequences and search bar

I work with image sequences but I'm not able to download a bunch of selected files nor a whole folder. In google drive you select them, they RAR them and then it downloads. Every videographer/animator needs this.

Also a search bar is a MUST feature in a file management system.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Wrong Explanation -

The description how to clear your Creative Cloud https://helpx.adobe.com/de/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html does not match with the actual design of the cloud. Therefore, there is no useful explaniation how to clear your cloud. I deletet all pictures but does not get access to the cloud. That's really annoying - and it is not self explanetory. That's a shame. Handling the cloud should be much easier.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: CC Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Show Collaborators next to or below file/folder name

I was trying to figure out who I have shared my folders with but found that I had to initiate a share in order to find that information.

I think including a list of collaborators below the folder/file name would make it much more convenient to find this information.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. fail

no wonder sketch and other crap is rising if you can't make simple sharing work.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. link

How can I view all shared files in one place? I want remove old public links. "Shared files" in the main navigation would be great. Greetings

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. File Management is a joke, where is my archive?

I use Creative cloud for work, and I loved the ability to easily sync between multiple computers. I store a lot of files on the archive in order to save space and not have constant sync issues tying up my machines, and only unearth old files as needed.

Now all my achieved files are in the deleted folder, and I can't even scroll to find them (all my files don't populate when I reach the end of the scroll block). Without the search function I can't even narrow down the file options.

The old file management system was awful too,…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the detailed feedback. To address each item you’ve brought up:
    - Archived vs. deleted – these are functionally the same & the new Deleted section should be showing the same set of files as the previous Archive section. Archived was moved & renamed to Delete based on customer feedback. It sounds like there could be an issue with how the Deleted section is being populated, which we can look into.

2) Search – we are actively working to add this feature to the new interface.

3) Additional sorting – Yes! This is our goal as well, and will be looking to add more capabilities to help users find their relevant files.

12. Prototypes need to apear to all collaborators in Prototypes & Specs field

When collaborating a specific prototype with others, others need to see the actual prototype on CC, not just the one who is uploading it. Same with sepcs.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Support of Dimension Files

is it possible to support Dn files in Asset website?

By support I mean a web based 3D viewer?

MAny Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Extract swatch list

Could it be possible in the Assets Website to extract all the swatches and patterns used in a document (Illustrator) as well as Images and Lib Assets?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Drag files to the cloud Assets Creative Cloud

Because I can not copy my external hard drive and pass it all to the Adobe Creative Cloud cloud because here it says a warning that they do not leave because only individual that can not be for example as dropbox I select the whole folder the external hard drive and I upload it all the files to the cloud but the adobe creative cloud does not leave it can solve that please thanks.
    Javier Frasser

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there! Thank you for your suggestion. The ability to rename prototypes without changing the link is something that we are investigating. As far as your comment suggestion to “keep the prototype update-able from Xd”, I would love to understand in more detail what you mean by this. Thank you for your patience!

17. Add ability to create Folders in Prototypes & Specs

I am starting to have too many prototypes on my Prototypes & Specs page. It's getting confusing for me to navigate. Ability to create folders and organize prototypes would help that a lot.

Also the links to the prototypes should stay the same of course even after I move them to a different folder.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Since my CC collapsed (cause unknown) and can't be reloaded (error 48 - whatever that may mean

Since my CC Page collapsed (cause unknown) and since it can't be re-loaded (error 48 whatever that may mean) and I am asked to do things which seem dangerous to un-nerdy me, "try that and see if it works", shall I simply wait for the new version - and will that download?

In the meantime, I see that my Assets, which I can find only by "Dungeons" type ingenuity, have not synched, for a long while probably since CC collapsed -now I have not means to command a synch..... How should I get them to start synching?
    I am attaching…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. start by making it usable

I tried to work with Assets for the last couple of days. And it seriously was annoying from the beginning to the end.
    The Website was extremely slow. The Synchronisation took forever. I can't see about how long the upload is going to take. And One Videofile with 1,92GB couldn't upload at all. And I have no clue why. An error message would be useful. And after going through all the trouble, my client is not able to download the files.(again here no valid information as to why it is not working).
    I will have to switch back to Drive.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I can create Color Palette in Illustrator but not InDesign

When I save a Color Palette in InDesign the colors will be saved as individual colors in the Library Panel. But in Illustrator I'm able to save the colors as a Color Pallet element type.

Please make InDesign behave as Illustrator.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base