Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

How can we improve the CC Assets Website and Libraries?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make it smart objects again. they worked, at least

CC ASSets and libraries don't work. Instead of smart objects in files, atomic design elements are now cloud-based libraries and highly restrictive.. disgusting

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When a file is deleted, you are no longer to restore this item. Not very happy with this.

When a file is deleted, you are no longer to restore this item. Not very happy with this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More sophisticated review features

Love the new update, it is much cleaner and more intuitive. Seems to be a good base to continue to add features too.

I would love to see added functionality to the comment/review system. Websites like Wipster/ScreenLight offer a feature that puts a marker on the current timecode when the comment is entered so reviews can more accurately describe where an edit is to be made. Next, a checklist feature would be really handy. A way to check an edits as being made to better organized what edit has been completed and which ones have not. Finally, piggybacking on the…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

ON THE BACKLOG  ·  2 comments  ·  08: Commenting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. UI Proposed New Ideas Features

Hello
    I would like to suggest even more smooth and smooth edges for the new Creative Cloud Assets interface. I hope you like it

Regards

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add ability to export assets from xd files

Design specs for XD should let users export assets from there.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. List Asset library assets in document

Could it be possible to manage relationship with lib Asset and Document managed in CC?
    As image and Doc can be linked in AEM?

The goal is to list in a doc all linked files: linked pictures and lib assets files

in the other way, selecting a Lib Asset, it could be valuable to list all teh documents wher this lib asset is used.

Many Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Tell size of web folder

When listing files and folders on web site, list the size of the folders as well.
    I need to know the folder size before I ask anyone to download more than they can store locally. I need to know the folder size when I need to delete files to make more space.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Adding email list for comment on prototype.

At this moment, when people comment on the prototype and am the only one that receive email notification about it. Can we add more email so that other people participating the project can receive the notification about it as well?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  08: Commenting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Download Button

If I am on another device, or Creative Cloud File Sync is not functioning properly (like it did today), I need a way to download the file off of the cloud onto my device locally to prevent a nightmare situation.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Consolidate Prototypes and Specs under one thumbnail.

Currently, the prototype and the specs for the same XD file exist as separate items in the assets panel. So I essentially have two identical thumbnails that I must name differently enough to tell them apart but similarly enough to keep them together. Can we consolidate these two URLs somehow underneath the same thumbnail?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Support file names as they are

CC web doesn't allow certain characters that are allowed in file names on my Mac system. Support them! DropBox can do it.
    I receive folders with media with such file names from various sources.
    This limitation means that I cannot store and share these assets in CC folder.
    I cannot rename these files as the files are too many and the files are referenced by name from other files. Instead I have to store and share those in DropBox.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. link is not shown, cc files do not work!!

link is not shown, cc files do not work!! i cannot use cc files because its not possible to display the files where you are supposed to create a link for your uploaded files !!! please fix it!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. link is not shown, cc files do not work!!

link is not shown, cc files do not work!! i cannot use cc files because its not possible to display the files where you are supposed to create a link for your uploaded files !!! please fix it!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. THIS is just a MESS !

I bought a one month subscription.... I have yet to even find the InDesign interface that I have seen demonstrated ! The ONLY thing that I would like to do, is convert a PDF document to an Epub 3 !

I can get 'stock' photos... but I am not interested in THIS ! WHERE is the interface to do what I would like to do ?!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Feedback site

This website is totally bizarre - why is not linked to the Creative Cloud login system????

I have just 'signed up' using my normal CC login details (50 character password) but it will not accept the password as it is 'not secure'

If you want people to work with you, make your system work please - otherwise it is just a joke.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. CC deletes my files randomly--entire folders gone

stop deleting my files. We are well below the maximum storage space.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Image sequences and search bar

I work with image sequences but I'm not able to download a bunch of selected files nor a whole folder. In google drive you select them, they RAR them and then it downloads. Every videographer/animator needs this.

Also a search bar is a MUST feature in a file management system.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Wrong Explanation -

The description how to clear your Creative Cloud https://helpx.adobe.com/de/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html does not match with the actual design of the cloud. Therefore, there is no useful explaniation how to clear your cloud. I deletet all pictures but does not get access to the cloud. That's really annoying - and it is not self explanetory. That's a shame. Handling the cloud should be much easier.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: CC Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. prototype links

We should be able to customize Prototype link (URL friendly)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base