Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to sync specific folders and their contents from my computer to the cloud

I want to be able to select specific folders in my computer that I want synced. For example, I might want to sync a folder called "Current Projects" so that I can access its contents from any of my devices. And no, I don't want to open CC and upload each file every single time one is created—all new files created in that project should sync to the cloud automatically. And no, I definitely don't need or want an extra copy to be stored locally in the creative cloud folder. Google Backup and Sync has this functionality.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add cloud documents to Creative Cloud app

Please add "files" to the Creative Cloud (desktop) app. Why can I see and edit my libraries but not my documents? That's weird.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Color Libraries

Disable Color Libraries Popup

Enough with the obnoxious popups in Illustrator I'm trying to get some work done and have to keep closing these popups. It's worse than internet popups

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change size of thumbnail/list view of Libraries

Let the size be changeable so we can view more or less items at once.

E.g. the Swatches panel gives us options - Small/Med/Large thumbnail, Small/Large list view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add text highlighting as a Review option

If specific text could be highlighted with a comment , this would be a beneficial alternative to just placing a pin.
    I love the Send for Review feature and looking forward to see it grow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08: Commenting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. larger preview

We need to be able to increase the size of the library panel preview images. On a 4k screen, they are tiny.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add the ability to scroll through photos continuously

Instead of having to exit the photo and re-select the next one continually, it would be a lot more convenient to be able to scroll through each out without exiting the image. It makes it very unappealing and time consuming and I really dislike having to use this program because of it. Also making it easier to save and download the images to a device would be nice. To me the program does not have good functionality for what I need it for.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. No email, no clear place to complain, confusion, fustrated.

HELLO FROM LITTLE ENGLAND

Now that I have your attention, I hope everyone and not just Adobe support can read my HUGE complaint, buckle up, this is terrible.

Now originally I contacted Adobe in regards to Premier Pro being very choppy when it comes to re-editing videos, frame rates etc. I contacted Apple first to see whether it was my mac, but they said ‘it’s not us!’ So I tried to contact Adobe. The first time round via the referred phone number that had been most popular for us brits to call did not ring after going through the hassle…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Search the Library Name

While there is a Search bar in the Library panel now, it only searches INSIDE the libraries. I don't usually save multitude of colours and then spend hours naming them. Therefore I really don't want to search for the assets and colours by name only - I need to first FIND the LIBRARY where the assets are in. But the current SEARCH BAR doesn't search the library name, only the insides. Which means scrolling through the libraries and having no use for the current version of the search bar at all.

Can this search option please be expanded? Not everyone's…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. More ability to choose what you see and how in the Library Panel

Allow libraries panel to be sorted by Date Added, so you can view most recent items together. Add some sort of simple filter to choose to view only vector, jpeg, video, etc. in each library. I thought maybe "View by Type" would ultimately do that, but it doesn't group by file type (AI, jpeg, etc). Also, if on the Website you could make the "Save to Library" heart change to red if it's in your library, that would be very helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow font increase

Allow a font increase for the assets in CC Libraries. The list view is way too small to be efficient to read. I can't find any setting on how to view it larger, only "as icons" and then the whole process takes even longer time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. CC Libraries - titles - a colon is now qualified as an invalid character

Our CC library has been built up with titles with colons in it. Now suddenly those colons are allowed anymore in the titles and are qualified as "invalid character".
    Why?? How to handle

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. add library colors to the document swatches when used. Just like Indesign does

add library colors to the document swatches when used. Just like Indesign does

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. XD files, Sharing, Easier Access to Cloud Files

If you're pushing us to save documents in the cloud, specifically XD, please provide an easier way to Collaborate/Share as well as access the files. My files, if no longer in my Finder (on Mac) should be visible in the Creative Cloud app. Don't increase the number of clicks we need to get to our work (could be up to 5 for me because I store files in folders). It's bad UX.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Enable to use japanese as a file name.

When I change the file name of a file in storage using japanese chars, when I download it in my Mac it becomes invalid decoded chars like '%324%jjk8%jj.extension'

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Tiny text in the CC library panel

Please add option to increase the text size in the Library panel. On a 4k large monitor it's tiny.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Keep graphic placement when editing a library item

When I create a cc library item, I usually have created it in a specific spot on the page. Example, I have a header I like to always sit in the top right corner of my page. If I need to edit the library item, maybe by updating the text or color in my header, it will not save in the same placement I had originally created the item. In order to update the library text AND keep my original placement, I have to delete the library item and create a brand new one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Show sync progress and expected remaining time

Please add a sync progress label. Sync is painfully slow and I want to know if I need to wait 10 minutes or 4 hours. Thx

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: CC Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Deleted Files Automatically in xx days option and Sorting

Deleted Files automatically Deleted Folder
    a) in 30/60/90 days or
    b) when storage reaches 50/70/90 GB.

Add Sorting by Size

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base