Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More models in cosmetics bags, brushes and components

Would love the see more models for cosmetics bags, brushes and components. Need a wide assortment even to purchase if they can't be free. I think the industry would use them a lot to concept groupings and different styles of textures too like glass with glitter inside and other wild shapes of brush handles like facets or different shapes and more woods and lacquers. Maybe better foil stickers ready to go.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Combine All Clouds

Could you please combine all clouds into one?
    There are too many places too look for different files, it's confusing.

Example:
    If I scan a document with Adobe Scan this should end up in the synced Create Cloud Files folder. Now I have to go to https://documentcloud.adobe.com/ and download the document. We are a Creative Cloud customer, but we use other scan apps at the moment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Don't separate outlines and fills

It's really annoying that when I import an asset from the library and embed it in the file I'm working in, the outlines and fills become two separate shapes. It would be great if this didn't happen, as it's really annoying whenever I want to edit any of the assets I use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Collapse all groups in CC Libraries

It would be great to have a feature like in Photoshop's layers panel, which allows you to collapse all groups in your libraries panel, so you don't have to collapse each group individually.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Library stop functioning in AI 2021

The library stop functioning (unable to click, minimise, etc) in AI after opening and closing the libdnbary panel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Recognizing CC account

With the latest update, Bridge no longer recognizes that I am logged into my account. Annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. share links option

I'm receiving a new message on the tab "share" of Adobe XD which adobe says "Unlock unlimited shared links" and it mentions that I have to pay to use that options again because I exceed the times I have shared files, I enter to "management file" to erase files where I basically did just for fun hoping that that works, but not, so I think you should allow to the users have that the a permitted quantity of documents for instance "10 files" and if you exceed that, the make the payment ... I don't know if this is an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. TURN OFF CLOUD LIBRARY BUTTON

Why is there NO EASY way to turn off cloud sharing? I don't want ANY of my assets living on the Adobe servers, and furthermore, it would be nice if this is NOT ON by default. I just updated my Photoshop, and now getting these retarded symbols that layers are being saved in the cloud again.

Suggestion - preferences >> file handling >> turn off automatic cloud uploads
    Suggestion - libraries panel hamburger >> turn off cloud sharing / uploads

It is beyond frustrating to have assets go up there and then have to "embed" assets in a local file.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. enable multiple downloads on creative cloud(web->pc)

I can only download files by selecting one by one.
    How inconvenient! so behind the times!
    I want to select multiple files and downloads by click one time.

Also, I can't move files into a folders on the app(creative cloud) that is also fall behind.

Fix it please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Insert option to auto-download Library Asset when packaging Illustrator/Indesign folders

It would be nice to have an option in the dialogue from the attached screenshot that when a user wants to package the file with links and fonts for external use (for someone who does not have access to the library) to be able to check that they want linked assets from libraries to be downloaded in the same folder as the usual linked files. Some linked files are collected but not all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mass auto relinking

I would like to be able to easily re-link a large number of photos from my CC library. Just like I can link a single broken link and it automatically relinks all other links in that folder, I would like that feature brought to CC libraries.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. tags for Adobe Cloud Docs

I would like to be able to add tags to files in my Adobe Cloud Documents. It would be a column in the file view that I can search by, sort by, and filter by. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Global turnoff libraries

There MUST be a global shutoff switch for this 'feature'. For those of us who dont use and have no interest in using, this is an annoying, messy, over-complicated mess that slows down the workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. There should be a button to refresh library elements when it is not syncing properly

There should be a button to refresh library elements when it is not syncing properly. When I save one item to my libraries in one program it is not showing in the other, so I am not sure if it is my internet or if the library is not updated, so if there was something to tell me it is retrieving information I would know if I have to wait. (Maybe a progress bar there?)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make smaller grid view swatches in Library panel

I'd like to request an option for smaller grid view color swatches in the Library panel. They're large, and some of my libraries contain lots of swatches, it's hard to get a good look at them all when they're so large.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Cannot scroll or use my library panel

I cannot scroll or click into anything that is within the library panel. I've uninstalled 5 times and it still has this issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The CC Libraries Panel freeze

The CC Libraries Panel freeze and I can’t change library. When I choose an image, the wrong image is pasted into InDesign 16.0.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Exporting a Selection of Assets at Once from CC Library

I would be great to be able to export a selection of assets at once from the CCLibs.
    We currently can do it one-by-one from the Creative Cloud Desktop App but not at once and only vector or raster assets in there original file format (not ASE, snippet…).

So here the ideal scenario:
    1- Export a selection of assets at once from everywhere (CCLibs, CC Desktop and assets.adobe.com)
    2- Export images as… (convert images as PNG, JPG, PDF…)
    3- Export selected assets as PDF Style Guide

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. new GUI

Adobe Illustrator's GUI is the worst possible. Please apply some of the millions you get in monthly fees to this problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How do I update a Shared library?

I have added a new component to a shared library, the components shows up as a "Document asset" I want for this component to be part of a shared library I, previously, created. How does one do that? how do I move it from my document to the library???? is there a way to show a button saying add component and when clicked we are asked to to add it to X, Y, or Z library?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base