Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

How can we improve the CC Assets Website and Libraries?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need to see comments other people have made to my prototype

I have asked other members of the production team to put in comments in the XD prototype.
    First of all, I get a response from them after they have left comments, that they are not sure if they were posted so that I will receive them, or that they will even be stored somewhere.
    Secondly, when I go and see the comments, they only appear for a split second on the prototype, and then vanish. System says that there are no comments. I receive an email, and see those comments in notification bar, but clicking on them does not give…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  08: Commenting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. feed back

Your desktop sync does not work properly. When viewing the files on the web I tried to download it manually. Would be good if I could download the whole folder at one time instead of downloading each file individually. Ideally it would be good if the desktop sync would work so I wouldn't even have to download from the web.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. All these people have moved from one company to another; and they're putting the Bibliotec charge on my card!!!

and PLEASE, don't let anyone else on my site. They all know what they are doing. Thieving hackers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. App in XD

Make a movie about what I have to do after making and testing the app design in XD. Publish prototype does it, but then?????. Export, I get folders with. PNG and then????. What should I do with it?????? Very unclear all.

Maak een filmpje over wat ik na het maken en testen van het app ontwerp in XD moet doen. Publiseer prototype doet het, maar dan ?????. Exporteren, krijg ik mappen met .PNG En dan ????. Wat moet ik er mee ?????? Erg onduidelijk allemaal.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Desktop (Finder) sync

I wonder how I can actively sync a file bthat I uploaded via the web module to my desktop Finder. Waiting for it to happen automatically takes forever.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Muli-page PDFs

I would like the option to view pages as a "flip-book" in a multi page PDF, as apposed to scrolling pages.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. I’d love to better understand how this feature (“flip-book” viewing as opposed to scrolling through pages) would better address your workflows — is it that this would help with efficiency? Would love to better understand your workflows & how this would benefit you.

Anyone who has voted on this feature request should feel welcome to respond :-)

Thank you!
    Emily

7. Fix the Folder location in CreativeCloud on OSX

Fix the ongoing issue on OSX where for no reason CreativeCloud defaults the folder location to the main drive and not the external where the images are stored. This means the main drive fills up quickly and kills the Mac. The folder option is greyed out in the CreativeCloud preferences, this prevent the changing of the location. This is really dumb coding. At least present an option to say yes or no to changing the folder by the application.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Public link for a list of prototypes. For exemple: Prototypes for client A

It would be a lot of help, a way to categorize, create a flag or category for each prototype and thus organize by client and be able to generate a link with the list of prototypes created for each one.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Unable to Download XD Files

Why can't I download XD files as I can with PDF files? I have included screen shots to see both examples.

There are times I need to get a copy of these files and not have to install CC and sync files. And there are other times when syncing doesn't work on my machine at home!

Regardless please make this available.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. UI UX

The Design isnt Form folloe funktion!!!!!
    but:
    1.) Brwoser Scroller to small!
    2.) Filenameview ist browserscroller buggy .. isnt
    3.) miss teh braedcrumb!!!
    4.) navigation is stuppid and not effektive!!!

i will colored identification and rating
    i will sort of rating
    i will awarded evaluation
    the foldericon are to big
    use together folder back in the Mainmenue !

Greatings and Thanks.
    sylke

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. regroupement de fichiers

j'aimerai pouvoir envoyer un lien plusieurs fichiers à la fois, ce que je pouvais faire avant…
    merci

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Publishing Files to a HOST

Cannot publish to Host directly from XD which seems ridiculous? I feel that this is a waste of time compared to MUSE?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Return 35GB on image library when all is deleted I can't get Back ASAP I get 1TB no less

Return MY 35GB in asset library when all assets and I mean all, are deleted!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience. Assets that are sitting in your Deleted folder still count towards your quota, so I would recommend permanently deleting these assets in the Deleted folder in order to clear storage space.

Let us know if this issue persists. Thank you!

14. Atualização de link público lenta

Tenho um protótipo com 100 telas e o primeiro problema que apresenta o Adobe XD é que demora muito para finalizar a atualização. Quando chega a 75%, fica travado por vários minutos para terminar.
    O outro problema acontece quando visualizo o protótipo online. Alguns elementos não são carregados, mas eles existem dentro do projeto.

O que pode estar acontecendo? Qual a solução?

Obrigado!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. not easy to download a group of files from your server. i checked all the boxes and not group download option . f

not easy to download a group of files from your server. i checked all the boxes and not group download option . not really easy to post a general comment either

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. انفاس حروفي قبل موتهااا

المعلقه الاعجازيه الاخيره

حياه حروفي تصارع الضياع
    لم يعد لحروفي متسع من الحياه لكي تقوم بتأدية ضاحيء حبيبتي و تعلمت أن تدمرها في الحب تشتو بها انغمها وقجزت في المواليد البنا وعجائب دنياننا السبع
    لتتربع علي عرش الاعجاز شامخ رغم موتها وضياع انفاسها

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Menu icons

Please excuse my crappy screenshot scribbles, but I think maybe some menu item icons would be useful on the left-hand menu to separate them a bit and make them quicker to return to/find.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Remove play and pause from the center of the video please

I loved it when you had the play and pause in the timeline...now it is back in the center of the video, and is very intrusive. I work remotely as Post Production Supervisor, and have to review every video before we publish. By having the play and pause in the center is awkward and blocks some center content when I am reviewing. I really appreciated it when you had moved the play & pause to the left of the timeline...it worked so well. Now I have to make sure I have my mouse in the middle of the screen (pain…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Why change name of Assets to Your Work? Nonsensical with collaborations and multiple different contributors

This morning I noticed that there was different naming convention for 'Assets'...it is now 'Your Work'...very odd name for collaborative work. This is NOT MY WORK, I am Post Production Supervisor and review and comment on our various editors work. Assets is an industry standard naming convention...Your Work sound like something a child would call things he did not know the correct name of!!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base