Skip to content

Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

Request Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

411 results found

1. Edit feature for Character and Paragraph Styles in the CC library.

In the CC library, if a graphic standards change, you can easily right-click on a Color or Graphic in the Library and choose Edit to update that item and it will update all documents using that CC library automatically.

Can you please extend this functionality to the Character and Paragraph Styles You now have to go through every document and manually apply a new Character Style which defeats the purpose of the Library.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please add a sort by filter for adobe comp images (un-purchased stock) and purchased stock images. I have thousands of comps filling up my CC library that I would like delete, but with so many images and so many folders it would take days or weeks to do. It would be the most useful filter of all filters.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. it not easy to find something here. I want to see my files. Delete, copy etc. How many screens should I have to visit for just deleting?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. when working remotely at locations that curb internet speeds, it helps to prioritize downloads based on file size so I can maximize my time. generally speaking, it would be nice to show the file sizes when linking assets to collaborators. currently, all that's visible is the filename and file type.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Making Components in a Library accessible to team members for collaboration and up-to-date Single Source of Truth for things like branding.

The assets should come in at their default size and be downloadable as SVG or PNG.

It would be nice to have authorized access to these so that those without an adobe subscription can utilize the components/assets in a library.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When I'm searching my Library, the search works great, however after you open a file from the results, the results clear.

So say I've searched for "Icon" and I have a few hundred results, I may want to open a few, but to do this I have to repeat the search for each individual item I want to open and scroll to results again to find the icon.

I seems logical to have an option where you can pin the results, or where the results remain until you clear them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I need the ability to resize (w/a slider) the display size of assets in libraries, both in the library panel and in the CC libraries.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When leaving your bank details for a trial version of Pshop, only to find there is no access to that App once it's downloaded, just a referral to an insipid promo page asking you to Buy, why not just uninstall immediately, cancel potential purchase and use one of the many competitors to Pshop?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  10: Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have been looking through the request features page. It seems like everyone have the same or related ideas. There should be a way for users to submit requests to link existing ideas. This will mean that these ideas will get more votes and they'll not get missed like they currently are.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Actually in a good part of adobe applications i can organize assets/components in groups, so if there are a lot of components it's more easy to browse them.

When i open the same libraries on the assets website i can see those groups but i cannot create new groups or modify existings groups directly from the web.

This is a meaningful limitation, because may be situations where there is time to do some rearrangements but is not possible to launch applications (for example, using a tablet or a smartphone.

Also i hope in a better asset navigation on mobile devices.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. EPS is still an industry standard format for the print industry. This is a massive obstacle for our ateam, and onbe reason we havent fully embraced Cloud Libraries.

Yes, we can go into Illustrator and convert the file format to .Ai, but this is a massive time waster if we are navigating through hundreds of logo and design assets.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Enable the Download option for a shared album with a link on mobile devices. Currently, the desktop agent needs to be enabled for the option to show up. It is tedious to explain this to clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This suggestion is is each of my already organised groups, i dont want your suggestions on how they are sorted and cant get rid of it, and i am sick of scrolling past it.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I use creative cloud to share the social media posts I make for clients. They have a permanent link to their own folder where they can enter and see but they have to find the post that’s schedule for this day. Instead if they could sort by most recent they wouldn’t have to find anything. It would just be the first file. They don’t have creative cloud they use the web view. And I can’t ask a client to download an app only for my artworks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have a folder hierarchy that gets abundantly overwhelming when I open a parent folder and all the sub-folders auto open displaying all of their assets.

Opening a parent folder should just show it's assets + collapsed sub-folders.

Sometimes it does do this and sometimes it doesn't. Can't figure out what sets it off. At least give us an option?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like a way to export the list of those invited to a shared library. Or be able see the list in a table format that is sortable by status (accepted vs pending) and access (can edit vs. can view). We use libraries across our organization and some have more than 60+ users. It would be ideal to view all those invited in one table and be able to export their associated email addresses that way we could communicate to the larger group changes / updates. Currently, you are only able to see around 6 collaborators at a time…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When purchasing a picture i am often stressed out, because the picture number is not part of the jpg title. When i have to sell the pictures to a client for further use, i always have to look up every single number. Wouldn’t it be a great idea to let the picture number be part of the picture title? So everyone can directly see and identify the picture? I dont know if this option is hidden elsewhere, but in my workflow it would be a huge improvement. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why can't you add multiple swatches at a time from Illustrator Swatches Panel to Libraries? Why can't you reorder swatches in Libraries?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. For cleaning up the CC drive space, the display of the folder size and a search for large files would be very useful.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?