Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

How can we improve the CC Assets Website and Libraries?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Libraries need usergroups ASAP!

Libraries could be so much more useful if usergroups existed. Suppose a weekly grocery store circulars is done in InDesign with 110 food categories(libraries) and we have 55 users who need access to the library. Once the libraries are created, would take 6,050 clicks of the invite button alone.

You can enter the emails with colon delimited separation which can cut down my clicks of the blue button to 110 if typed perfectly in a text file without a single error. When a new person is hired once again another 110 clicks to share and toggling the can edit to…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ON THE BACKLOG  ·  0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Search by type

Search is missing many of the filtering and sorting functions expected of modern file management. You've got many of those, of course, in Bridge. Your audience is also professional and often comfortable with searches using syntax. Suggest you adopt the same syntax used in Google Search for the Web and for Drive.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Desktop and online version of cc do not have the same features.

I hate that the online version of LR CC has a fraction of the editing options that the desktop version has. Since it takes so long to sync to the desktop version, I want to be able to be working on the photo files online, but can't because it has very minimal features. First time user of this program and I am not impressed so far. I can use the free version of Photoscape more easily than LR so far.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: CC Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Share a link to a folder not just file.

I really need to ability to share a folder of completed work to a client. I have 10tb or storage space and I can’t use it as a dropbox or google drive replacement because I can only send a link to an individual file.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. color group saved as solid colors but were meant to be process colors

I need to save a group of colors (Process colors, CMYK or RGB) and when i save them and add them to a new document the colors are solid colors. Please change that.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Unable to delete some files from deleted folder

I am unable to delete some XD files from my deleted folder.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Change ownership of a shared folder

Ability to change the ownership of a shared folder, If I created a folder and then I move on into another project I want to be able to change the ownership of the folder to a different person.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The ability to rearrange folders and files inside the folders

The ability to rearrange folders and files inside the folders.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

NEEDS MORE FEEDBACK  ·  2 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Overwrite link settings without changing the link URL

The prototype link has changed without permission. It is very troubling that you can not update the original link because the link has already been sent to the member we are developing together.

I wanted to imagine the function that allows you to select the overwrite link

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. View by Group online

Need the option to view assets by group on the Assets Website.

Groups appear across all Adobe apps and makes finding the asset you need much easier. The Assets site simply lists all assets and only shows colours separately.

The grouping/view by group functionality needs to be available on the Assets website too.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Need folder structure in the published XD file list

I am a new user for XD and I am not sure about the folder option in the published URL list. Because I will publish multiple prototypes for the same feature and it becomes difficult to find out the related links. Also let me know do we have version system?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make link to my work more visible I think navagation method is a step backward. Return to menu!

Make link to my work section more visible. I think your new navigation system is a step backward. Go back to menu. otherwise new site is good.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. CC Library Panel as Powerpoint Addon

There is an Adobe Stock Addon in Powerpoint available. But having a CC libs panel would be also very useful. If not more useful… :-)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Again... all files gone on one machine.

Same user on the other machine - all files still available.
    Even the same if I check on the web. Not funny. It takes hours to get the files back from my backup.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Upload Multiple folders

It would be efficiently if you add this feature that allow us to upload multiple folders at once rather than manual upload each batch of files for each folder. Same feature function for Google Drive that can upload folders.

Hopefully it is available this year! :)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. List-view for shared folders

How come shared folders (links) don't have option to toggle list / thumbnail view, since we have this feature in the actual cloud?

This is quite annoying for clients that you share, say, folders with zip files or other than image files.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Want to move files but they still remains at the same place...

I wanted to move my files into a folder with the "move" button but after done that more than once it's not working.. When I'm refreshing the page nothing have change and files remains at the same place.

I think it's a bug or smthg because I never have such thing.

And please update the drag and drop when we want to move files into a folder it's much easier !

Thks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Support for iWork files

Macs are fairly popular right? Would be nice to have a preview of Keynote, Numbers and Pages files on the browser version of Files. Not even for the whole document just the first page and an accurate File Type descriptor (aka not Octet)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. What's taking up space

My cloud is showing 47.5 GB used but I actually only find 4.2 MB. I have deleted everything in the deleted files folder already. Where is this extra space being used and how can I manage it?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base