Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I should have been warned of how many share links I was allowed in the free trial.

I should also be able to delete previously used links so that I can open space again for more share links.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to change file name in CC "published" files interface

I've renamed an XD prototype from within the XD app and "shared" it but in the browser tab as well as within the shared prototype AND the CC "published" section of "Your Work" (see attached) I can't rename it there, either. Nothing I try is enabling me to simply rename this. I want a more user-friendly name/tab for stakeholders than "Flow 1". I'm very surprised to find that there is no option on the CC interface that enables file renaming? Changing the file name doesn't affect the prototypes URL so why can't it be done? Please enable us to rename…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Document Sharing

On the document sharing page created by InDesign, it would be GREAT if there were a button that let clients mark proofs as "Changes Needed" or "Approved" that would send us an email notification when those changes or approvals are made. Right now, there's no way of knowing when someone makes edits to a proof for changes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Provide the ability to search by Licensed files

I save many types of files to my library. I want to be able to filter/sort by the files I have already licensed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. CC Libraries not working with 2021 InDesign

Panel works infrequently, but majority of the time it is not accessible with the latest 2021 .indd. Makes working through libraries impossible right now and greatly hinders/stops production process. Please fix ASAP!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add empty trash feature

I cannot click on every each file to delete it from thrash. You have to have a select all feature now!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Library construction

It has become very confusing. Now you have to keep clicking back and forth in the library while searching, which is annoying

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Illustrator relink images;

your new relink feature is screwball. I just want to click on the new file and be done, as before - not go screwing around all over the place wasting time to achieve nothing. Set up a library to relinik one file? You must be nuts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Shared drive

The ability for teams to collaborate on all projects inside a folder without having to share every single Xd.

Similarly to how Google Drives work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Indesign colour swatches to Library

There seems to be no way to transfer a number of colour swatches from Indesign, to a chosen library. It's easily done in Illustrator, yet Indesign only allows you to add the foreground colour.

Please add a feature that allows adding of multiple swatches in Indesign, to a chosen library.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. disable libraries

Here is an idea. Don't place assets into libraries. Some of us don't use them. I have no idea how they got there and it was a pain in the butt to delete all the libraries. Image if libraries were connected to a shared library or something ... my NDA might just catch fire ...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Provide a search feature

I need to be able to send a link to my client and allow them to search the files to easily find what they are looking for.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add subgroups for better organization

Would be so great to be able to add subgroups in CC Library, instead of having to create multiple libraries. As an example, I'd like to be able to have a library of assets that my team uses and within that, a group named 'Icons' which could be subdivided into various subgroups according to topic (i.e. business, sustainability, etc.).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Security. I have to give Premiere Pro access to my documents, desktop and downloads.

It is one thing to allow an app to use documents, desktop and downloads - it is entirely different to allow an app access to those areas.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Too much info

The area at the top of the library panel is premium real estate, the
    info in it is superfluous to the real value of the library it would be great to move some of the options to the hamburger and reduce the rest to a single line.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. add photoshop brushes as a library item

I realize I'm using the library in ways it wasn't intended but it would be nice to add certain brushes to a library for artwork.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. For LR CC Classic

1. Please in Blurb Book Module make the Guidelines in the Cover Wrap Red + 1-2pts bolder- I was struggling actually with the entire module to see the absolute guidelines. They are too faint

2. Also allow keyboard nudging throughout this module + it will speed us Book Publishers along in our work-flow.
      I am still not sure I got it correct... Please fix this ASAP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. CC Desktop App should display color values in library panel

Sometimes, when I'm editing a website using software not from Adobe (say WordPress), I want to be able to adjust a color using a color I've saved in one of my a color libraries. If I don't have Illustrator or Photoshop already open, it would be MUCH faster and easier to just open the CC Desktop App, select my library and see the hex values for my colors there. Right now, there only way I can use the CC Desktop App view is if the software I'm using has an eyedropper tool (which WordPress does not).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add an option to select all deleted files for permanent deletion

I have a lot of assets in the /Deleted folder online which I want to permanently delete, but there is no checkbox to select all or a button to permanently delete the contents, so the process involves selecting each item individually, which is a nuisance. Services like Dropbox allow selecting files as a batch.

A broader point is that when I delete or remove a file from CC on the desktop I expect it to be actually deleted from CC online assets. It’s not Adobe’s job to second-guess my action and keep the file in limbo just in case. I…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. can read the cc libraries panel in indesign so small. also...

cc libraries in indesign. pitiful.
    we do issues of mags and would be nice to have sub categories within a folder.
    [jan 2021 ]

also sort by date doesnt work.
    also too small to read. i have to scroll through MANY libraries to find one.
    please get someone that will fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base