Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enlarge Thumbnail option on Libraries

Have the option via a slider to enlarge the thumbnails in the Library Panel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export from adobe comp to other formats!

it is very inconvenient that I cannot export my project from adobe comp to other formats (ex. pdf)!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: CC Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. change privacy

You can't change the privacy of a document once uploaded via Indesign.
    I would like to change the privacy to Public but that's not possible on the Assets Website.

Thx

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Files disappear from CC and end up in user trash.

This has been an ongoing issue since 2015. This forum says it's solved, https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/creative-cloud-moved-almost-5-000-cloud-files-to-the-trash-automatically/m-p/11311806?page=1#M15024

But it is far from solved. I just spent a significant amount of time on the chat feature with a rep. They cannot tell you why it happens. They cannot tell you how to prevent it. Bottom line, CC is unreliable at best when it comes to file storage. You are better off sharing files on Dropbox or Sharefile. This has caused significant downtime and frustration.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. All files should be synced including files in "Cloud documents"

I've spent over an hour trying to resolve this problem and over an hour spent on a brain dead service rep from Adobe.

Why is there even a difference between 'Synced files" and "Cloud documents"?

All files should be synced up to the cloud and locally. That's the whole point of the feature isn't it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make it work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A FUCKED UP WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. View Brush Tips in Libraries

I just made a ton of fun "stamp" brushes in Photoshop and want them in a library. I can only see the stroke view - I need the tip view. I could save the images I used to make them, but that would defeat the purpose of making them into brushes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. color libraries

Please let me pick colors from the libraries. I have a color set that I can import into all applications. Which is good. But when I want to colorize an element in ie. after effects and I want to colorpick the color from the library it is not possible to do so. Furthermore I even cannot copy the #number from the library's color.
    What is the point of having my colors in the libraries if I cannot pick them?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. CCライブラリパネルでの日本語対応

CCライブラリパネルでの日本語の入力がバージョンアップによりできなくなりました。
    日本語入力しようとしても英字での入力しかできません。

日本語でのCCライブラリ内の検索、アートワークの名前の変更などが可能となるように修正対応を希望します。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. dissolve cloud library

Each time I'm pasting something in photoshop it goes to the cloud library and not embedding it into the file. But I have to send the PSD to another user causing problems. I simply don't know how to turn off this feature forever. I hate this! Could you help me with this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please add a function to extract png by inputting Korean language and binding it in the library.

When changing the name, the Korean language is not used, so it is being copied and pasted after writing in another place.

I want to select the work I put in the library at once and export it as png

Please improve the function

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. "Recent" in Libraries should be movable .

I don't like that I have to scroll past my recent libraries to get to my "all Libraries" There should be an option to turn "Recent" off so I can just see my libraries in the way I've ordered them or at least in their native alphabetical order.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. colour sorting by colour range

I work with a lot of paint colours, it would be great if the libraries had an option to sort by colour / to group them in groups. (Reds, Greens, Blues, blacks, oranges. etc) the filter would look at the colour break down and sort them by percentages that best-matched reds and so on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I request that creative cloud library disappear because it is useless

I request that creative cloud library disappear because it is useless. Adobe is trying to sell stuff and make more money than they are already gouging out of users. Stick to what made the application useful, and stop messing it up and stop marketing extra stuff you want to sell to people. Have some mercy and decency. Stop inventing gibberish terms in order to confuse your customers. The dropdown menu above does not list anything that makes sense. It is monstrous to force users to pay a fee every month and then try to sell them more stuff.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Download CC Library

Hi There,

I am a freelance designer and brand manager that is responsible for setting up a lot of brand collateral and assets for multiple brands and then at some point I have to hand it all over to a clients, outsourced teams or new creative team members.

I love working with CC Libraries, and usually house all my assets there, but it is quite complex to export everything I need for creative handovers.

I also don't want to share my CC Libraries with everyone I work with because I'm only a temporary member of the team.

So my idea…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. lost my libraries

did update now cant open my libraries, it says their already open

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. re-link multiple library elements at once back into a file

If you need to relink elements in the Illustrator library you have to link them one at time.. even if it is an instance of the same thing. If illustrator crashes you loose all the links to library elements and I have to go back and link each one at a time. For example I have registration marks all over my artboard, they are all the same, but I have to re-link them back to the file one at a time. It can be time consuming if I have a lot of registration marks. It would be nice if you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. re-link multiple library elements at once back into a file

If you need to relink elements in the Illustrator library you have to link them one at time.. even if it is an instance of the same thing. If illustrator crashes you loose all the links to library elements and I have to go back and link each one at a time. For example I have registration marks all over my artboard, they are all the same, but I have to re-link them back to the file one at a time. It can be time consuming if I have a lot of registration marks. It would be nice if you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Get back to default Library Setting

Sometimes when you change your library folder structure and you do not like it that way (hard to find your contents), it would be nice if there is a single click default library management option for optimal productivity (easier method to organize adobe stocks and other contents)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base