Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

How can we improve the CC Assets Website and Libraries?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Download multiple files or folders at once.

When downloading files remotely from the Assets Website - it becomes very tedious having to click into each individual file to download - I suggest having an option to select multiple files to download at once or an option to download folders. Thanks Sean

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    ON THE BACKLOG  ·  Eric Weidler responded

This has been a requested feature for awhile now and it’s something that’s in progress. Look for it within the first half of the year.

Thanks!

2. Choose thumbnail size for each group

I like the idea of the new View by Group feature, but thumbnails of colours in this view show too big compared to View by Type and take up a lot of space. Let us right click on any group and choose the best thumbnail size for different content.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It should be easier for me to see what's taking up all the space on my cloud.

I know you want me to purchase an upgrade, but we also need the ability to manage my current assets occupying space on the cloud. And it should be easy to find.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Smart Sync

Compare to Selective Sync (requested at the link below) Smart Sync (Dropbox naming) allow to see all the folders and files even if they're not sync locally (so you can search, have a preview…).
    And it allows in a right click to quickly bring back the file in local or to put it online.

It will be great to have a similar feature!

Here the Selective Sync feature request:
    https://creativecloudassets.uservoice.com/forums/905290-feature-request/suggestions/31653889-selective-sync

Here the Dropbox Smart Sync explanation page:
    https://www.dropbox.com/smartsync

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Support .idms (InDesign Snippet) format for drag and drop into CC Libraries

I love the new ability to drag and drop png, jpeg, psd, svg, etc. files into an open CC Library panel in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. I'd really like to see .idms files added to this list. Why? InDesign users often create folders of these "snippets" to use as sort of an ad-hoc library. It would be great to be able to convert these into a true CC Library via drag and drop. The underlying architecture of CC Libraries uses the .idms format already when dragging InDesign page elements from an InDesign page into a CC Library, so this shouldn't…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Library items should be able to be resized

Would be great to be able to resize color swatches and graphics in the library panel and also in the web view.
    I have a lot of symbols in my library, and sometimes I would like to see more in one view, instead of scrolling. Also on the web, it all gets pixelated...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Download/Upload Status for CC

A status display of the ongoing up- and downloading is essential:

- What file is transfered
    - How long it will take
    - Up-/downloading speed
    - Batchlist of the upcoming files to synchronize

Espesially when working in a team and on a tight schedule, I want my final rendering to be processed primary and fast. Adobe CC can't garantee a proper file sync, a transparent process and a stable connection.

Furthermore. My Explorer crashes, because Adobe CC can't even synchronize properly. It stucks, my Explorer stucks and I can't open my file directory, even if I closed the CC. I…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. give us a prominent button to PERMANENTLY delete files that are taking up massive amounts of storage, don't just offer to sell more storage!

my storage suddenly showed 99% used of 100 gb. i didn't realize that CC keeps DELETED files as well as ARCHIVED.
    if i delete files, i want them gone. if i archive them, i want them to sit in file purgatory. if you're not going to DELETE when we say delete, then give us a button on the file page that will permanently delete them when we want to.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Export Assets to Library

SCENARIO: I have a project with 25 icons I've created, each grouped (or merged via Pathfinder) individually on a separate artboard, each artboard with a unique name, and each icon on a separate layer with a matching unique name.

ULTIMATE NEED: I want each of these icons to be in a Library for use in other applications, or to share to colleagues.

CURRENT PROCEDURE (A): I drag all of the icons to the Assets panel and export them as SVG files, pre-named using their layer, all nicely and neatly. Then I select all and drag them from the Finder/Desktop BACK…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Asset browser restore option not working! - my files are deleted.

When i used the restore option on the delete menu. the files are not restored they simple disappear.

Please bring back my files!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Assign filetype when adding assets to a Library

SCENARIO: When dragging selected artwork from an Illustrator file to a Library, the asset uploads as a bloated Ai file. (Same when uploading a layer from Photoshop)

REQUEST: Would LOVE to be able to designate the file type when adding an asset. For example, a vector icon in Illustrator as an SVG file, or a raster image in Photoshop as a JPG.

CURRENT WORKAROUND: Export the artwork as an SVG or JPG file, then drag from the desktop/finder onto the application and into an open Library panel.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. My internet is okay but it is not syncing well

There seems to be a problem in syncing files for a month now. Our file name is correct, our internet is okay.. but we still get problems in syncing.

There is also one time that our folder got duplicated. I tried to delete it but it keeps on coming back.. then when I access the website it says I cannot delete it. I kept trying both ways until I was able to get rid of the duplicate.

Hope you could solve this problem soon. It is eating most of our time.

Thanks.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sort files by type

It seems that it is no longer possible to display the files by type. The only possibilities are by date or by name. Please allow it, as it was the case before the current modification.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow Metadata on Images

Metadata on Images don't show after upload. Enable the ability to search through existing metadata and auto add metadata using Adobe Sensei just like Lightroom.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sehen, wer was, wann heruntergeladen oder angesehen hat !

Schön wäre es, wenn man endlich sehen könnte, wann etwas heruntergeladen oder angesehen wurde...

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Share all design spec files

Instead of having to share single design specs links all the time I would like to give them access ALL my design spec files at once, just like I can access all of them myself. Remember, very few developers have Adobe ID's and Adobe memberships, all they want is a list of all specs instead of having to receive single links on Slack, email etc. It's getting confusing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Organize content

Would be nice to organize my assets in folders so the list of shared files is easier to use. Like for instance in the list of shared design specs files I would like to organize them in different folders. Also it should be possible to name and re-name files and folders! Same goes for all shared content in CC.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base