Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Thumbnail

Would be nice to have thumbnails of all my shared design spec files and not just a few of them. Seems like a quite random outcome.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bad syncing and no "clear trash" button

I changed Macbook and tried to reassign the manually transferred CC folder in CC preferences, but it just started to reload all my files to the cloud again... I don't understand why it's just not recognizing that files are the same. Okey, then I desided to delete everything from the cloud and sync it all from the beginning, but I just couldn't do that, because after deleting all my files are still at the cloud's trashbin. Well, trashbin's interface shows me 100 files at one time, and proposes me to delete them or restore. I have like 100.000 files there,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Upload Manager

Allow the ability to cancel uploads, or add a view to see the uploads in process with a cancel feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make it smart objects again. they worked, at least

CC ASSets and libraries don't work. Instead of smart objects in files, atomic design elements are now cloud-based libraries and highly restrictive.. disgusting

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When a file is deleted, you are no longer to restore this item. Not very happy with this.

When a file is deleted, you are no longer to restore this item. Not very happy with this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. UI Proposed New Ideas Features

Hello
    I would like to suggest even more smooth and smooth edges for the new Creative Cloud Assets interface. I hope you like it

Regards

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add ability to export assets from xd files

Design specs for XD should let users export assets from there.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. List Asset library assets in document

Could it be possible to manage relationship with lib Asset and Document managed in CC?
    As image and Doc can be linked in AEM?

The goal is to list in a doc all linked files: linked pictures and lib assets files

in the other way, selecting a Lib Asset, it could be valuable to list all teh documents wher this lib asset is used.

Many Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Adding email list for comment on prototype.

At this moment, when people comment on the prototype and am the only one that receive email notification about it. Can we add more email so that other people participating the project can receive the notification about it as well?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  08: Commenting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    ON THE BACKLOG  ·  Emily Dinger responded

Hi Desmond, thank you for your suggestion. We have an item on our backlog that should address this concern in the future, as we understand that this would be a helpful feature to have.

10. Download Button

If I am on another device, or Creative Cloud File Sync is not functioning properly (like it did today), I need a way to download the file off of the cloud onto my device locally to prevent a nightmare situation.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Consolidate Prototypes and Specs under one thumbnail.

Currently, the prototype and the specs for the same XD file exist as separate items in the assets panel. So I essentially have two identical thumbnails that I must name differently enough to tell them apart but similarly enough to keep them together. Can we consolidate these two URLs somehow underneath the same thumbnail?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Support file names as they are

CC web doesn't allow certain characters that are allowed in file names on my Mac system. Support them! DropBox can do it.
    I receive folders with media with such file names from various sources.
    This limitation means that I cannot store and share these assets in CC folder.
    I cannot rename these files as the files are too many and the files are referenced by name from other files. Instead I have to store and share those in DropBox.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Emily Dinger responded

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We will take this under consideration, as we understand that this would be a useful feature for your workflows.

13. link is not shown, cc files do not work!!

link is not shown, cc files do not work!! i cannot use cc files because its not possible to display the files where you are supposed to create a link for your uploaded files !!! please fix it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. link is not shown, cc files do not work!!

link is not shown, cc files do not work!! i cannot use cc files because its not possible to display the files where you are supposed to create a link for your uploaded files !!! please fix it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. THIS is just a MESS !

I bought a one month subscription.... I have yet to even find the InDesign interface that I have seen demonstrated ! The ONLY thing that I would like to do, is convert a PDF document to an Epub 3 !

I can get 'stock' photos... but I am not interested in THIS ! WHERE is the interface to do what I would like to do ?!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Feedback site

This website is totally bizarre - why is not linked to the Creative Cloud login system????

I have just 'signed up' using my normal CC login details (50 character password) but it will not accept the password as it is 'not secure'

If you want people to work with you, make your system work please - otherwise it is just a joke.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. CC deletes my files randomly--entire folders gone

stop deleting my files. We are well below the maximum storage space.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

UNDER REVIEW  ·  Emily Dinger responded

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We will review this to see what the issue might be. Thank you for your patience.

18. Image sequences and search bar

I work with image sequences but I'm not able to download a bunch of selected files nor a whole folder. In google drive you select them, they RAR them and then it downloads. Every videographer/animator needs this.

Also a search bar is a MUST feature in a file management system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Wrong Explanation -

The description how to clear your Creative Cloud https://helpx.adobe.com/de/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html does not match with the actual design of the cloud. Therefore, there is no useful explaniation how to clear your cloud. I deletet all pictures but does not get access to the cloud. That's really annoying - and it is not self explanetory. That's a shame. Handling the cloud should be much easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: CC Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base