Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add folder option on Cloud Documents and Published screens

Both the cloud document and publish sections can have many files listed. Right now it is just a long list of files which is very overwhelming. To keep files organized It would be very helpful to have a folder structure.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add ability to create Folders in Prototypes & Specs

I am starting to have too many prototypes on my Prototypes & Specs page. It's getting confusing for me to navigate. Ability to create folders and organize prototypes would help that a lot.

Also the links to the prototypes should stay the same of course even after I move them to a different folder.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Not being able to save ID page as a Jpeg

We use InDesign daily and often want to save a page and send as a jpeg to clients as a proof. Currently the new version will not let us save current pages as anything but the whole ID file.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base