Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

How can we improve the CC Assets Website and Libraries?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove play and pause from the center of the video please

I loved it when you had the play and pause in the timeline...now it is back in the center of the video, and is very intrusive. I work remotely as Post Production Supervisor, and have to review every video before we publish. By having the play and pause in the center is awkward and blocks some center content when I am reviewing. I really appreciated it when you had moved the play & pause to the left of the timeline...it worked so well. Now I have to make sure I have my mouse in the middle of the screen (pain…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Why change name of Assets to Your Work? Nonsensical with collaborations and multiple different contributors

This morning I noticed that there was different naming convention for 'Assets'...it is now 'Your Work'...very odd name for collaborative work. This is NOT MY WORK, I am Post Production Supervisor and review and comment on our various editors work. Assets is an industry standard naming convention...Your Work sound like something a child would call things he did not know the correct name of!!!

3 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Show Collaborators next to or below file/folder name

I was trying to figure out who I have shared my folders with but found that I had to initiate a share in order to find that information.

I think including a list of collaborators below the folder/file name would make it much more convenient to find this information.

3 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Prototypes need to apear to all collaborators in Prototypes & Specs field

When collaborating a specific prototype with others, others need to see the actual prototype on CC, not just the one who is uploading it. Same with sepcs.

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Sehen, wer was, wann heruntergeladen oder angesehen hat !

Schön wäre es, wenn man endlich sehen könnte, wann etwas heruntergeladen oder angesehen wurde...

2 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • No dates and times on assets.

There is no date and time stamp on the assets when they are uploaded into the cloud. It only gives a vague...upload 4 days ago. I hope there will be some attention to this as I look to see when an asset was uploaded especially when someone says they could not find it. This is a collaborative tool that our team used in the previous version.

3 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

WE HAVE THIS  ·  0 comments  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Conflicting Cache

When there's two of us working on the same project we get messages about conflicting files from Bridge and sometimes even conflicting files eg. psd files.
                This is confusing and we don't even know what to do with the conflicts.

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Change ownership of a shared folder

Ability to change the ownership of a shared folder, If I created a folder and then I move on into another project I want to be able to change the ownership of the folder to a different person.

6 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base