Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Public link for a list of prototypes. For exemple: Prototypes for client A

It would be a lot of help, a way to categorize, create a flag or category for each prototype and thus organize by client and be able to generate a link with the list of prototypes created for each one.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Unable to Download XD Files

Why can't I download XD files as I can with PDF files? I have included screen shots to see both examples.

There are times I need to get a copy of these files and not have to install CC and sync files. And there are other times when syncing doesn't work on my machine at home!

Regardless please make this available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ON THE BACKLOG  ·  Emily Dinger responded

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. This is on our backlog, and we will address it as soon as we can.

Thank you for your patience.

3. UI UX

The Design isnt Form folloe funktion!!!!!
    but:
    1.) Brwoser Scroller to small!
    2.) Filenameview ist browserscroller buggy .. isnt
    3.) miss teh braedcrumb!!!
    4.) navigation is stuppid and not effektive!!!

i will colored identification and rating
    i will sort of rating
    i will awarded evaluation
    the foldericon are to big
    use together folder back in the Mainmenue !

Greatings and Thanks.
    sylke

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Publishing Files to a HOST

Cannot publish to Host directly from XD which seems ridiculous? I feel that this is a waste of time compared to MUSE?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

UNDER REVIEW  ·  Emily Dinger responded

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded your request to the appropriate team.

We appreciate your patience.

5. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Menu icons

Please excuse my crappy screenshot scribbles, but I think maybe some menu item icons would be useful on the left-hand menu to separate them a bit and make them quicker to return to/find.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Change it back to the way t was! Where is the search feature? Why cant i download more than 1 thing at a t time. This is the worst!

Change it back to the way t was! Where is the search feature? Why cant i download more than 1 thing at a t time. This is the worst!

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    ON THE BACKLOG  ·  Emily Dinger responded

Hi Kerry, thank you for your feedback. Sorry for the inconvenience, but hold tight! Search is going to be available again shortly. As for downloading more than 1 thing at a time, this is something we are investigating, and hope to have fixed soon. Thanks for your patience as we work to improve your experience!

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Scrollbar position and size

The size of the scrollbar is to smal for a fast workflow and the position is uncomfortable placed.

The scrollbar should be placed on the as usual on the right outer edge.

If u scroll down, the big header can be blended out or get smaller with only necessary functions like the searchbar, filters etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How about a dark theme?!

18% grey and 40% grey themed website are much easier on the eyes when you're working very early or very late in the day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Upload Manager

Allow the ability to cancel uploads, or add a view to see the uploads in process with a cancel feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. UI Proposed New Ideas Features

Hello
    I would like to suggest even more smooth and smooth edges for the new Creative Cloud Assets interface. I hope you like it

Regards

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add ability to export assets from xd files

Design specs for XD should let users export assets from there.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Download Button

If I am on another device, or Creative Cloud File Sync is not functioning properly (like it did today), I need a way to download the file off of the cloud onto my device locally to prevent a nightmare situation.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Support file names as they are

CC web doesn't allow certain characters that are allowed in file names on my Mac system. Support them! DropBox can do it.
    I receive folders with media with such file names from various sources.
    This limitation means that I cannot store and share these assets in CC folder.
    I cannot rename these files as the files are too many and the files are referenced by name from other files. Instead I have to store and share those in DropBox.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Emily Dinger responded

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We will take this under consideration, as we understand that this would be a useful feature for your workflows.

16. link is not shown, cc files do not work!!

link is not shown, cc files do not work!! i cannot use cc files because its not possible to display the files where you are supposed to create a link for your uploaded files !!! please fix it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. link is not shown, cc files do not work!!

link is not shown, cc files do not work!! i cannot use cc files because its not possible to display the files where you are supposed to create a link for your uploaded files !!! please fix it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Image sequences and search bar

I work with image sequences but I'm not able to download a bunch of selected files nor a whole folder. In google drive you select them, they RAR them and then it downloads. Every videographer/animator needs this.

Also a search bar is a MUST feature in a file management system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. File Management is a joke, where is my archive?

I use Creative cloud for work, and I loved the ability to easily sync between multiple computers. I store a lot of files on the archive in order to save space and not have constant sync issues tying up my machines, and only unearth old files as needed.

Now all my achieved files are in the deleted folder, and I can't even scroll to find them (all my files don't populate when I reach the end of the scroll block). Without the search function I can't even narrow down the file options.

The old file management system was awful too,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the detailed feedback. To address each item you’ve brought up:
    - Archived vs. deleted – these are functionally the same & the new Deleted section should be showing the same set of files as the previous Archive section. Archived was moved & renamed to Delete based on customer feedback. It sounds like there could be an issue with how the Deleted section is being populated, which we can look into.

2) Search – we are actively working to add this feature to the new interface.

3) Additional sorting – Yes! This is our goal as well, and will be looking to add more capabilities to help users find their relevant files.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base