Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add an option to select all deleted files for permanent deletion

I have a lot of assets in the /Deleted folder online which I want to permanently delete, but there is no checkbox to select all or a button to permanently delete the contents, so the process involves selecting each item individually, which is a nuisance. Services like Dropbox allow selecting files as a batch.

A broader point is that when I delete or remove a file from CC on the desktop I expect it to be actually deleted from CC online assets. It’s not Adobe’s job to second-guess my action and keep the file in limbo just in case. I…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quick Multi Download

Anyone ever find a way to download multiple files from the CC Asset website. It's such a pain to only be able to download a single file at a time. There has to be a better way

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Folder size view

Allow "folder size" to be shown to us (user) in the Creative-Cloud-Web screen (online browser view)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow us to upload more than 1GB through the adobe assets website!

Sometimes, i'd like a client to upload a 2GB asset file through to me through the asset website. The option right now would be to sync it up, but i don't want my client to download the CC destop app, i want him to be able to do it all within a browser. Have the upload limit be like 20 gigs rather than 1GB

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow direct download links from the CC assets website

I'd like to be able to create a direct download link for a file on my adobe assets page. To clarify - a direct download link is a download whereby the link does not re-direct you to the adobe.assets.com website, but simply downloads the file automatically in the browser without any user input.

This would be usfull for clients - who for some of them i have to explain to them how to download a file

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Show lightroom storage usage on Assets Website

On https://assets.adobe.com/files or somewhere on the assets website, you should be able to see how much of your storage is used specifically by lightroom.
    Otherwise it causes 30-minute + calls to Adobe customer support to figure out why storage is being used, despite there being zero files in the assets tool.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sharp image previews on web-based Creative Cloud Assets file manager

Professional image editors and photographers, would use their included cloud storage more often for customer presentations or to collect feedback on their work if the preview images would actually be sharp. The only reason I'm currently forced to use other services like picdrop.com is because the preview images in Adobe CC's web-based asset viewer look very unsharp, especially on high-res displays. If you could manage to generate sharp image previews, professionals would be able to use the cloud storage to collect customer feedback without constantly receiving complains about the pictures being unsharp.

I've attached two examples, so you can take…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 4 Clicks to Download a single JPG Image???????

Are you kidding me????? It takes no less than 4 clicks to download a single Jpg file. The whole idea of converting the jpg to png before download isn't a terrible idea but it needs to be done in a way that doesn't require another click if you don't want to convert the file.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. One Click Downloads of multiple files or folders!!!!!

What is the point of having files stored in the cloud when it is sooooo difficult to download your work. Syncing is a ridiculous waste of time. Dropbox, miscrosoft, google all have better free options and their paid option make Adobe look foolish.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Organisation needed

Feedback

Searches now implemented, thankfully, but why can I not simply see my files?

I have a small number of PS files in cloud documents, but they are invisible. Searchable yes, but not possible to actually see them.

Instead I get a message "You don’t have any XD Cloud Documents” - probably because I don’t use XD, just PS. No PS documents visible.

I am assuming all this is a bug?

Going further: I was watching a feature demonstrated just now on the PS demo where there is a version history of Cloud documents, yet my PS files (once searched…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Account management

I opened my account in Germany to purchase a monthly photostock plan.
    I have since moved to Vietnam and still pay Germany VAT.
    How can I move my account to South East Asia and be charged in US$ without Germany VAT. If I try to stop my subscription, I would loose all my already paid for but not yet downloaded images. This is actually illegal under EU law. Why would you not allow me to download unused pictures after cancelling a subscription?
    Please advise.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. My Library

When I'm trying to access my library on the web which holds all the assets from my phone when using Adobe Capture, it is frustrating to find the Library section. Downloading an asset is almost impossible. It is not intuitive to use the library.

Please just let me select my assets and download them and maybe add a library link to my user profile.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add color to folders

As a user, I would like to add color to folder icon so that some folders stand out more than others. I had this option in Google Drive before I switch to Creative Cloud. Thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Download multiple files or folders at once.

When downloading files remotely from the Assets Website - it becomes very tedious having to click into each individual file to download - I suggest having an option to select multiple files to download at once or an option to download folders. Thanks Sean

47 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    ON THE BACKLOG  ·  Eric Weidler responded

This has been a requested feature for awhile now and it’s something that’s in progress. Look for it within the first half of the year.

Thanks!

16. It should be easier for me to see what's taking up all the space on my cloud.

I know you want me to purchase an upgrade, but we also need the ability to manage my current assets occupying space on the cloud. And it should be easy to find.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Asset browser restore option not working! - my files are deleted.

When i used the restore option on the delete menu. the files are not restored they simple disappear.

Please bring back my files!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Tell size of web folder

When listing files and folders on web site, list the size of the folders as well.
    I need to know the folder size before I ask anyone to download more than they can store locally. I need to know the folder size when I need to delete files to make more space.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base