Hide "Recent" in 'Library Window'.
Please can we toggle recent libraries...
With the recent section I cannot immediately view my libraries in order.
My workflow is built around a well structured cc Library.
Megan McCausland commented
Library, I want to HIDE Recent Libraries
- I would like to HIDE or NOT SEE the Recent libraries (whether i've made new or edited)
- it’s super annoying because i visually remember where things are (whether in a group or list). Due to Recents, the library order KEEPS CHANGING at the top, so i have to take extra time to re-read the libraries i’m editing (whether i’m looking for a library in Recent, or scrolling to the full list)....
Open library with assets i’m adding, Group message won’t go away
- why are we forced to see that message about making a new group
ANY TIME we have a library without a group??? I GET IT, I CAN MAKE A GROUP BUT I DON’T WANT TO NOR NEED TO SOMETIMES....
- this message pushes my assets further down in the library - unnecessary.
- it’s like having a single subfolder in a folder - unnecessary. I like being able to add groups/folders in the library IF I WANT TO....such as: if i have a bunch of assets that need sorting within a library, but that is 50% of the time...
Bottom Plus-sign Menu options are few, and bottom area has plenty of space.....
- i’m adding colors quite often to libraries...why the heck do i need to open a menu to access only a few options?
- the menu's icons could easily fit in the bottom blank space of the Library panel....
Thanks for listening.
Miss K commented
I have my folders all neat and organized and the fact that the " Recent " searches is now stuck at the top is highly irritating and a visual distraction.
I agree, always having RECENT on top is too much space wasting and confusing. There should be a possibility to hide the RECENT list.
I don't like that I have to scroll past my recent libraries to get to my "all Libraries" There should be an option to turn "Recent" off so I can just see my libraries in the way I've ordered them or at least in their native alphabetical order.