How can we improve the CC Assets Website and Libraries?

Change it back to the way t was! Where is the search feature? Why cant i download more than 1 thing at a t time. This is the worst!

Change it back to the way t was! Where is the search feature? Why cant i download more than 1 thing at a t time. This is the worst!

19 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kerry shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Kerry, thank you for your feedback. Sorry for the inconvenience, but hold tight! Search is going to be available again shortly. As for downloading more than 1 thing at a time, this is something we are investigating, and hope to have fixed soon. Thanks for your patience as we work to improve your experience!

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Scott Ellis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Emily... can we have the old site back until you get this one working properly, you know since it's already July and there's still no search? What Kerry mentioned is just part of the missing functionality. For instance, to empty the archive we have to tediously delete 100 items at a time. That's ridiculous.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. The search feature was the main reason we were using this. I was so disappointed to see it's gone. Not sure why they would go live without it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base