How can we improve the CC Assets Website and Libraries?

Sync file and folder options

It would be great to have the ability to select which specific files and folders you want to sync to your computer. Microsoft OneDrive has this feature and it is great.

42 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chris L. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jean Michel LE GOFF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, can we have an idea when this feature will be ready?

Is there a Beta program to test it?
    With full Apps and 100Go storage it’s becoming difficult to work on Standard Enterprise computers with only 256Go working with its own files and those shared by coworkers...
    It’s urgent to have this
    Many thanks

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kann mich nur anschließen, hier hat jemand bei Adobe gepennt, mich dazu zu zwingen alle Dateien auf allen Geräten zu haben ist ein no go. Ich verschiebe auch gerade alle Daten wieder nach OneDrive.
    Auch einem Kunden einen Link zum Download zu senden, ohne das er sich anmeldet fehlt.

• Gerard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Selective sync used to be active starting late 2014. it was then removed and put on the backlist January 2016. Adobe stating MacOS was the problem at the time. Surely in all this time one might expect a solution for such an important feature.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Forget the backlog this needs to be a frontline project. It's critical to many of us who want to use your cloud storage, as of this point I basically can't use the storage as I will run out of room on my hard drive way too quickly. Every other cloud storage provider I have ever used has had this feature, it's mind boggling that Adobe of all companies does not have this employed. Also when you build it out give the users the option to select the default sync setting. I love your products and I really like the files interface but this is unfortunately a deal breaker for use.

Feedback and Knowledge Base