It seems everything that made this site functional was taken out! I can barely do anything that is helpful now. I can't add files to already existing folders, the user guide has not been updated, the functions are in strange and convoluted spots, and it is making my job difficult and slowing down production due to this lack of intelligent, functional design. do literally the opposite of what was done
Hi Sarah, thank you for your feedback. To address your pain points separately:
- Adding files to your existing folders should work, and there are a few ways you can do this.
1) Click on the file and drag it onto the folder that you wish to put the file into.
2) Click on the checkbox to the right of the file name, and then click Move in the top right corner. You can choose which folder to add the file to from there.
3) Click on the ellipses on the right column within the file’s row. Click Move and choose the folder to add the file to.
If you are having further trouble with this workflow, please reach out!
- The Help documentation will be updated shortly. Hang tight!
- Which functions are you referring to? Would love to understand what isn’t working for you.
Thanks for your time in helping us improve the site. Looking forward to your follow-up feedback to we can help improve your experience.