How can we improve the CC Assets Website and Libraries?

Download multiple files or folders at once.

When downloading files remotely from the Assets Website - it becomes very tedious having to click into each individual file to download - I suggest having an option to select multiple files to download at once or an option to download folders. Thanks Sean

34 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sean Saville shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
ON THE BACKLOG  ·  Eric Weidler responded  · 

This has been a requested feature for awhile now and it’s something that’s in progress. Look for it within the first half of the year.

Thanks!

15 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Hdhdjdj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still not out. Ludicrous oversight. Plans for additional storage not supported by the most basic of functionalities.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When this function be available? Because of lack of this important function I have to use "google drive" for sharing and safe keeping files... And one more not so important but very good function woud be if ANYONE can leave a comment with the photo NOT singned in users. I know this takes time and I thank you for fixing this issue.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe you still don't have this feature. This makes me seriously reconsider using this service when it is such a basic feature that all your major competitors have. Any idea when this will be finally rolled out? "The first half of the year" is very nearly over.

• Milen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi @Eric Weidler.
    I am also very interested in this feature. As soon as you implement it, I will be upgrading my cloud to 1TB. Please inform me when to expect it?

• N commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a horrible UI. The site should have never not included an option to select multiple files to download at once or an option to download folders. Is this not yet ready?

• julia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

which year?! its been 6 months and still nothing. this is a very frustrating key feature missing...

• Sly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I saw this answer a couple years ago. And still nothing. Dear Adobe looks like this is not of your interest (or you just can't do it, but I doubt it) So what it is? For so many years just this update. Shame.

• Gilda Harger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has any progress been made with downloading multiple files or folders at once? Any work around to downloading multiple files at once?

• rsalley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Eric you wrote:

"This has been a requested feature for awhile now and it’s something that’s in progress. Look for it within the first half of the year."

It's May 2018 - any word on when this is going to actually be a function ?????

• SS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IS this updated yet? This feature is great if you only work on one or two files. I get drops of at least 50 files at a time that need to be worked on and is a real time waster to download each one individually. Google Drive is better than this and it's free.

• HIC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This service is worthless without the option to download an entire directory at once. Need to look to OneDrive or Google for storage, adobe's implementation is pathetic.

• Ford Leland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This issue unacceptable - I have an indesign package with over 300 individual links that I now have to download one at a time because this simple feature hasn't been implemented yet. It makes me question the value of my expensive teams subscription because at the end of the day we seem to waste more time trying to get the CC asset system to work than actually benefiting from it.

• angkritth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you add download button ( one click ) inside a folders.
    Now I have to download file by file.. so busy and take a lot of time!

Feedback and Knowledge Base