Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

How can we improve the CC Assets Website and Libraries?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sync file and folder options

It would be great to have the ability to select which specific files and folders you want to sync to your computer. Microsoft OneDrive has this feature and it is great.

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Selective Sync

I want to have all my files in the cloud but I don't want to sync them all to my desktop computer. I want to be able to sync only the files I need for the projects I'm actively working on.

165 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

ON THE BACKLOG  ·  76 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add .AIT files to CC Libraries

You currently cant at template .AIT file types to your adobe cc library.

This should be a feature.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Download multiple files or folders at once.

When downloading files remotely from the Assets Website - it becomes very tedious having to click into each individual file to download - I suggest having an option to select multiple files to download at once or an option to download folders. Thanks Sean

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    ON THE BACKLOG  ·  Eric Weidler responded

This has been a requested feature for awhile now and it’s something that’s in progress. Look for it within the first half of the year.

Thanks!

5. It should be easier for me to see what's taking up all the space on my cloud.

I know you want me to purchase an upgrade, but we also need the ability to manage my current assets occupying space on the cloud. And it should be easy to find.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Libraries need usergroups ASAP!

Libraries could be so much more useful if usergroups existed. Suppose a weekly grocery store circulars is done in InDesign with 110 food categories(libraries) and we have 55 users who need access to the library. Once the libraries are created, would take 6,050 clicks of the invite button alone.

You can enter the emails with colon delimited separation which can cut down my clicks of the blue button to 110 if typed perfectly in a text file without a single error. When a new person is hired once again another 110 clicks to share and toggling the can edit to…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

ON THE BACKLOG  ·  0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Search by type

Search is missing many of the filtering and sorting functions expected of modern file management. You've got many of those, of course, in Bridge. Your audience is also professional and often comfortable with searches using syntax. Suggest you adopt the same syntax used in Google Search for the Web and for Drive.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Unable to Download XD Files

Why can't I download XD files as I can with PDF files? I have included screen shots to see both examples.

There are times I need to get a copy of these files and not have to install CC and sync files. And there are other times when syncing doesn't work on my machine at home!

Regardless please make this available.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Change it back to the way t was! Where is the search feature? Why cant i download more than 1 thing at a t time. This is the worst!

Change it back to the way t was! Where is the search feature? Why cant i download more than 1 thing at a t time. This is the worst!

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Kerry, thank you for your feedback. Sorry for the inconvenience, but hold tight! Search is going to be available again shortly. As for downloading more than 1 thing at a time, this is something we are investigating, and hope to have fixed soon. Thanks for your patience as we work to improve your experience!

11. More sophisticated review features

Love the new update, it is much cleaner and more intuitive. Seems to be a good base to continue to add features too.

I would love to see added functionality to the comment/review system. Websites like Wipster/ScreenLight offer a feature that puts a marker on the current timecode when the comment is entered so reviews can more accurately describe where an edit is to be made. Next, a checklist feature would be really handy. A way to check an edits as being made to better organized what edit has been completed and which ones have not. Finally, piggybacking on the…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

ON THE BACKLOG  ·  2 comments  ·  08: Commenting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Adding email list for comment on prototype.

At this moment, when people comment on the prototype and am the only one that receive email notification about it. Can we add more email so that other people participating the project can receive the notification about it as well?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  08: Commenting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Download Button

If I am on another device, or Creative Cloud File Sync is not functioning properly (like it did today), I need a way to download the file off of the cloud onto my device locally to prevent a nightmare situation.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add ability to create Folders in Prototypes & Specs

I am starting to have too many prototypes on my Prototypes & Specs page. It's getting confusing for me to navigate. Ability to create folders and organize prototypes would help that a lot.

Also the links to the prototypes should stay the same of course even after I move them to a different folder.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Turn back time

When doing a major change like this you should ALWAYS give the option for paying customers to revert back to the old version. You haven't got all the features that the old version had and yet launched it, very unprofessional. Please let me go back until you sort the bugs and problems out. I want to be able to download a file in different formats like before

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Not being able to save ID page as a Jpeg

We use InDesign daily and often want to save a page and send as a jpeg to clients as a proof. Currently the new version will not let us save current pages as anything but the whole ID file.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Export list of all library assets

Print list of assets (Hard copy index)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

ON THE BACKLOG  ·  3 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Page Level Commenting

Commenting needs to be done at the page level for multi page documents. It has no real value to me without this feature. The ability to annotate comments would be a bonus feature.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

ON THE BACKLOG  ·  2 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base