Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

How can we improve the CC Assets Website and Libraries?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adobe XD, share XD documents in Adobe Cloud.

Can we please share XD documents in Adobe Cloud Documents. Right now, all you can do is delete those files or view those files. Why can't you share the document so another designer/developer can have access to the latest revisions? For another computer to work on the file I have to zip the file, then share the link with them. Which means I can't then work the other person does, has to be pulled down, zipped, then sent back. Such an inconvenience.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: CC Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Scheduled Updates

Due to living in a regional part of Australia, my internet connection is not the greatest. During the peak hours (5pm to 11pm) my internet crawls. I would like to be able to have auto updates turned on for my software, but be able to schedule times as to when it is allowed to download so that it does not happen during peak times.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adobe! Cooperation Between Adobe CC and Wine Development Team?

I am very hopeful to have a response from Adobe to this suggestion, please hear me out?

It goes without saying and likely has been said a million times before, that many wish for Adobe CC's suite to be available on Linux.

** I understand Adobe's position on this and I'm not seeking to change that. **

Enough people have asked in the past and there's no point asking again.

Adobe sees no financial motivation to support a platform that has such a small userbase, that's a 100% reasonable position for a financially motivated company to take.

The only problem…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. assets files!

all the sudden a message appear "out of storage, you used 16GB out of 2GB"!!!!

more weird found, all the files deleted for all times were kept in the trash can, no expirations or auto delete after a period of time!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Upload Creative Cloud

Hi guys, the file upload in a browser window is just uncomfortable. No percentages, no help, no reasons why it's not uploading. This tiny bar in the left corner, are you serious? And after a minute it's gone and no file is uploaded. So here with Firefox browser. My Internet Connection is more than fast. Happens on multiple pc's. happy for any suggestions.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Export Assets to Library

SCENARIO: I have a project with 25 icons I've created, each grouped (or merged via Pathfinder) individually on a separate artboard, each artboard with a unique name, and each icon on a separate layer with a matching unique name.

ULTIMATE NEED: I want each of these icons to be in a Library for use in other applications, or to share to colleagues.

CURRENT PROCEDURE (A): I drag all of the icons to the Assets panel and export them as SVG files, pre-named using their layer, all nicely and neatly. Then I select all and drag them from the Finder/Desktop BACK…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Need folder structure in the published XD file list

I am a new user for XD and I am not sure about the folder option in the published URL list. Because I will publish multiple prototypes for the same feature and it becomes difficult to find out the related links. Also let me know do we have version system?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Share all design spec files

Instead of having to share single design specs links all the time I would like to give them access ALL my design spec files at once, just like I can access all of them myself. Remember, very few developers have Adobe ID's and Adobe memberships, all they want is a list of all specs instead of having to receive single links on Slack, email etc. It's getting confusing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Search by type

Search is missing many of the filtering and sorting functions expected of modern file management. You've got many of those, of course, in Bridge. Your audience is also professional and often comfortable with searches using syntax. Suggest you adopt the same syntax used in Google Search for the Web and for Drive.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fix the Folder location in CreativeCloud on OSX

Fix the ongoing issue on OSX where for no reason CreativeCloud defaults the folder location to the main drive and not the external where the images are stored. This means the main drive fills up quickly and kills the Mac. The folder option is greyed out in the CreativeCloud preferences, this prevent the changing of the location. This is really dumb coding. At least present an option to say yes or no to changing the folder by the application.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. UI UX

The Design isnt Form folloe funktion!!!!!
    but:
    1.) Brwoser Scroller to small!
    2.) Filenameview ist browserscroller buggy .. isnt
    3.) miss teh braedcrumb!!!
    4.) navigation is stuppid and not effektive!!!

i will colored identification and rating
    i will sort of rating
    i will awarded evaluation
    the foldericon are to big
    use together folder back in the Mainmenue !

Greatings and Thanks.
    sylke

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. regroupement de fichiers

j'aimerai pouvoir envoyer un lien plusieurs fichiers à la fois, ce que je pouvais faire avant…
    merci

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Atualização de link público lenta

Tenho um protótipo com 100 telas e o primeiro problema que apresenta o Adobe XD é que demora muito para finalizar a atualização. Quando chega a 75%, fica travado por vários minutos para terminar.
    O outro problema acontece quando visualizo o protótipo online. Alguns elementos não são carregados, mas eles existem dentro do projeto.

O que pode estar acontecendo? Qual a solução?

Obrigado!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Unable to delete some files from deleted folder

I am unable to delete some XD files from my deleted folder.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Library Clear storage option is difficult to find

I can't see find my library contents, so I don't know how to clear it etc. Very bad navigation ot instruction. I'm thinking of leaving.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Give users an option to contact somebody for help other than the "feedback" forum

Weeks ago I had an issue where every file I deleted I could not restore. This was previously called archived and I was not notified of any functionality changes if there had been. Is restoring no longer an option? I can't tell because every time I try to restore a delete file it disappears from both my deleted folder and my files. Even the test cases I create, then delete, disappear completely when I try to restore files.
    Search through the support page and the assets page for a way to talk to somebody or email somebody or otherwise get…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Scrollbar position and size

The size of the scrollbar is to smal for a fast workflow and the position is uncomfortable placed.

The scrollbar should be placed on the as usual on the right outer edge.

If u scroll down, the big header can be blended out or get smaller with only necessary functions like the searchbar, filters etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base