Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

How can we improve the CC Assets Website and Libraries?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bad syncing and no "clear trash" button

I changed Macbook and tried to reassign the manually transferred CC folder in CC preferences, but it just started to reload all my files to the cloud again... I don't understand why it's just not recognizing that files are the same. Okey, then I desided to delete everything from the cloud and sync it all from the beginning, but I just couldn't do that, because after deleting all my files are still at the cloud's trashbin. Well, trashbin's interface shows me 100 files at one time, and proposes me to delete them or restore. I have like 100.000 files there,…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Organize content

Would be nice to organize my assets in folders so the list of shared files is easier to use. Like for instance in the list of shared design specs files I would like to organize them in different folders. Also it should be possible to name and re-name files and folders! Same goes for all shared content in CC.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Feedback site

This website is totally bizarre - why is not linked to the Creative Cloud login system????

I have just 'signed up' using my normal CC login details (50 character password) but it will not accept the password as it is 'not secure'

If you want people to work with you, make your system work please - otherwise it is just a joke.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Since my CC collapsed (cause unknown) and can't be reloaded (error 48 - whatever that may mean

Since my CC Page collapsed (cause unknown) and since it can't be re-loaded (error 48 whatever that may mean) and I am asked to do things which seem dangerous to un-nerdy me, "try that and see if it works", shall I simply wait for the new version - and will that download?

In the meantime, I see that my Assets, which I can find only by "Dungeons" type ingenuity, have not synched, for a long while probably since CC collapsed -now I have not means to command a synch..... How should I get them to start synching?
    I am attaching…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show Collaborators next to or below file/folder name

I was trying to figure out who I have shared my folders with but found that I had to initiate a share in order to find that information.

I think including a list of collaborators below the folder/file name would make it much more convenient to find this information.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add the ability to set anchors for demonstrating intrapage interactions

In addition to preserving the scroll position, there is another kind of target that would be useful in the prototyping mode: page anchors.

Preserving scroll position might work well if the two pages you are jumping between have an element at exactly the same spot on both pages. However, some wire frame interactions demonstrate intrapage interactions, such as an open/close feature on an accordion menu, or a sub navigation link that jumps you down to a particular spot lower on the page. It would be great if an object - such as a rectangle or a piece of text -…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add the ability for the owner to order the comments/manage them from within the app

Please update the commenting function to enable the owner to drag/change the order of all comments, AND tie the owner's comments to the element over which they are anchored (perhaps by enabling comment management in the application?) so that the comments will always show up in the order that a wire frame is laid out (e.g. let's stop having new comments regarding items at the top of page be located at the bottom of the comments list just because someone forgot to add them until AFTER adding a whole page's worth of comments)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Link the 'Publish online' feature in indesign into this.

Link the 'Publish online' feature in indesign into this, the libraries will be in Adobe CC

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Turn back time

When doing a major change like this you should ALWAYS give the option for paying customers to revert back to the old version. You haven't got all the features that the old version had and yet launched it, very unprofessional. Please let me go back until you sort the bugs and problems out. I want to be able to download a file in different formats like before

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. System feedback on uploading files

The system does not prominently confirm when items are being uploaded - several times this has resulted in me doing multiple uploads of the same item, because the system did not prominently, visually confirm that an upload had been initiated.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

UNDER REVIEW  ·  0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Sehen, wer was, wann heruntergeladen oder angesehen hat !

Schön wäre es, wenn man endlich sehen könnte, wann etwas heruntergeladen oder angesehen wurde...

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. No dates and times on assets.

There is no date and time stamp on the assets when they are uploaded into the cloud. It only gives a vague...upload 4 days ago. I hope there will be some attention to this as I look to see when an asset was uploaded especially when someone says they could not find it. This is a collaborative tool that our team used in the previous version.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

WE HAVE THIS  ·  0 comments  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. No Preview

With the new update there are no previews for the files I send over from my ipad. It's just showing AI folders and it makes it incredibly hard to navigate. Please bring back preview thumbnails

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Priority upload

"Priority upload" - A way for designers to upload a file "On Priority" - for quick sharing, to give online access for collaborators or to submit; without having to wait for a batch upload that Creative Cloud (app) automatically does.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Overwrite link settings without changing the link URL

The prototype link has changed without permission. It is very troubling that you can not update the original link because the link has already been sent to the member we are developing together.

I wanted to imagine the function that allows you to select the overwrite link

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Put the Assets Tab back onto desktop

I have just found that the Assets tab has been removed from the desktop creative cloud and is now only accessible through the Photoshop sketch app. This is highly inconvenient as I work from my desktop, not my mobile. So it us super annoying to have to go onto my phone to save the content to the cloud to go back onto the desktop to use it. It seems like adobe is just trying to make us use and pay for the stock!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add color to folders

As a user, I would like to add color to folder icon so that some folders stand out more than others. I had this option in Google Drive before I switch to Creative Cloud. Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Don't stop file syncing when CC Desktop App update due

On a number of occasions over the last couple of years I have finished work on one computer but later (eg following day) found that those changes hadn't synced down to my other machine.

The reason appeared to be that a CC Desktop App had been released. Once I had updated, the file sync completed normally.

This might be vaguely-reasonable if the app had not been updated recently and was now obsolete. But not for single version updates. And in any case, sync really shouldn't be frozen by an update notification. One expects files to just sync quietly, but this…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Export Assets to Library

SCENARIO: I have a project with 25 icons I've created, each grouped (or merged via Pathfinder) individually on a separate artboard, each artboard with a unique name, and each icon on a separate layer with a matching unique name.

ULTIMATE NEED: I want each of these icons to be in a Library for use in other applications, or to share to colleagues.

CURRENT PROCEDURE (A): I drag all of the icons to the Assets panel and export them as SVG files, pre-named using their layer, all nicely and neatly. Then I select all and drag them from the Finder/Desktop BACK…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)