Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

How can we improve the CC Assets Website and Libraries?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make it smart objects again. they worked, at least

CC ASSets and libraries don't work. Instead of smart objects in files, atomic design elements are now cloud-based libraries and highly restrictive.. disgusting

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CC deletes my files randomly--entire folders gone

stop deleting my files. We are well below the maximum storage space.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I can create Color Palette in Illustrator but not InDesign

When I save a Color Palette in InDesign the colors will be saved as individual colors in the Library Panel. But in Illustrator I'm able to save the colors as a Color Pallet element type.

Please make InDesign behave as Illustrator.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. File Management is a joke, where is my archive?

I use Creative cloud for work, and I loved the ability to easily sync between multiple computers. I store a lot of files on the archive in order to save space and not have constant sync issues tying up my machines, and only unearth old files as needed.

Now all my achieved files are in the deleted folder, and I can't even scroll to find them (all my files don't populate when I reach the end of the scroll block). Without the search function I can't even narrow down the file options.

The old file management system was awful too,…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the detailed feedback. To address each item you’ve brought up:
    - Archived vs. deleted – these are functionally the same & the new Deleted section should be showing the same set of files as the previous Archive section. Archived was moved & renamed to Delete based on customer feedback. It sounds like there could be an issue with how the Deleted section is being populated, which we can look into.

2) Search – we are actively working to add this feature to the new interface.

3) Additional sorting – Yes! This is our goal as well, and will be looking to add more capabilities to help users find their relevant files.

5. Add ability to change video thumbnail once uploaded

There does not seem to be a way to change the video thumbnail on the site, so when shared, the user sees the first frame in the video before playing, which in most cases is full-screen black or white (fade in). That's bad. On youtube, you can set thumbnail to any frame in the video. Why not here?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add Singapore

Singapore is not listed on the drop down menu for choice of Country when I wanted to upgrade my Creative Cloud plan.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Too many steps to delete my files.

1. Delete file
    2. It's still there in a "Deleted folder"
    3. Delete again
    4. Am I sure?
    5. I think this is too much deleting

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

UNDER REVIEW  ·  1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Search by metadata/tags on all files and documents

I would like to be able to use my asset library cloud like I would use Bridge for example.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. combine creative cloud and document cloud

Can you please allow me to combine my document cloud files into my creative cloud so I can sync both to my local hard drive. Or allow OneDrive to access my document cloud.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. View by Group online

Need the option to view assets by group on the Assets Website.

Groups appear across all Adobe apps and makes finding the asset you need much easier. The Assets site simply lists all assets and only shows colours separately.

The grouping/view by group functionality needs to be available on the Assets website too.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Upload Multiple folders

It would be efficiently if you add this feature that allow us to upload multiple folders at once rather than manual upload each batch of files for each folder. Same feature function for Google Drive that can upload folders.

Hopefully it is available this year! :)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Want to move files but they still remains at the same place...

I wanted to move my files into a folder with the "move" button but after done that more than once it's not working.. When I'm refreshing the page nothing have change and files remains at the same place.

I think it's a bug or smthg because I never have such thing.

And please update the drag and drop when we want to move files into a folder it's much easier !

Thks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. App in XD

Make a movie about what I have to do after making and testing the app design in XD. Publish prototype does it, but then?????. Export, I get folders with. PNG and then????. What should I do with it?????? Very unclear all.

Maak een filmpje over wat ik na het maken en testen van het app ontwerp in XD moet doen. Publiseer prototype doet het, maar dan ?????. Exporteren, krijg ik mappen met .PNG En dan ????. Wat moet ik er mee ?????? Erg onduidelijk allemaal.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Menu icons

Please excuse my crappy screenshot scribbles, but I think maybe some menu item icons would be useful on the left-hand menu to separate them a bit and make them quicker to return to/find.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why change name of Assets to Your Work? Nonsensical with collaborations and multiple different contributors

This morning I noticed that there was different naming convention for 'Assets'...it is now 'Your Work'...very odd name for collaborative work. This is NOT MY WORK, I am Post Production Supervisor and review and comment on our various editors work. Assets is an industry standard naming convention...Your Work sound like something a child would call things he did not know the correct name of!!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please explain clearly what "Creative Cloud Sync" means and give me visibility of everything that's stored in the Cloud!

After installing Creative Cloud on two of my PCs I started to upload files to it. Soon I discovered that a new folder "Creative Cloud Files" was created on both PCs, and everything I'd uploaded to the cloud was also (seemingly) synced to these folders. That defies the purpose of having 1TB Cloud storage. I want to move to the Cloud what I don't have space for otherwise. Opening the "Preferences" page on the Creative Cloud desktop app, I find no way of deciding against syncing files that I upload "back" to my PCs. There's a "Creative Cloud Sync" check…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Remove play and pause from the center of the video please

I loved it when you had the play and pause in the timeline...now it is back in the center of the video, and is very intrusive. I work remotely as Post Production Supervisor, and have to review every video before we publish. By having the play and pause in the center is awkward and blocks some center content when I am reviewing. I really appreciated it when you had moved the play & pause to the left of the timeline...it worked so well. Now I have to make sure I have my mouse in the middle of the screen (pain…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Desktop and online version of cc do not have the same features.

I hate that the online version of LR CC has a fraction of the editing options that the desktop version has. Since it takes so long to sync to the desktop version, I want to be able to be working on the photo files online, but can't because it has very minimal features. First time user of this program and I am not impressed so far. I can use the free version of Photoscape more easily than LR so far.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: CC Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. very bad sync

I have changed the with a brand new & bigger SSD hard drive.
    Since then the Sync is so so BAD...I don't even find all my files in the web app, though the files exists on my hard drive.
    This is very bad and dissapointing, pls remediate this urgently !

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base