Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

How can we improve the CC Assets Website and Libraries?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a Share tab to see who's shared on all folders

I've been trying to find out who has access to what folders and it's a painstaking process of having to go to each folder one by one. It would be very efficient if there was a tab on the side column where we can see what folders are shared or even better, see who has access to what folders. This way we can easily add or remove users from multiple folders at the same time rather than searching for it.

So it would list the shared users and when you click on the user it would show what folders they…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sort files by type

It seems that it is no longer possible to display the files by type. The only possibilities are by date or by name. Please allow it, as it was the case before the current modification.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Metadata on Images

Metadata on Images don't show after upload. Enable the ability to search through existing metadata and auto add metadata using Adobe Sensei just like Lightroom.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adding email list for comment on prototype.

At this moment, when people comment on the prototype and am the only one that receive email notification about it. Can we add more email so that other people participating the project can receive the notification about it as well?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  08: Commenting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Download Button

If I am on another device, or Creative Cloud File Sync is not functioning properly (like it did today), I need a way to download the file off of the cloud onto my device locally to prevent a nightmare situation.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Share a link to a folder not just file.

I really need to ability to share a folder of completed work to a client. I have 10tb or storage space and I can’t use it as a dropbox or google drive replacement because I can only send a link to an individual file.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Page Level Commenting

Commenting needs to be done at the page level for multi page documents. It has no real value to me without this feature. The ability to annotate comments would be a bonus feature.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

ON THE BACKLOG  ·  2 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. My internet is okay but it is not syncing well

There seems to be a problem in syncing files for a month now. Our file name is correct, our internet is okay.. but we still get problems in syncing.

There is also one time that our folder got duplicated. I tried to delete it but it keeps on coming back.. then when I access the website it says I cannot delete it. I kept trying both ways until I was able to get rid of the duplicate.

Hope you could solve this problem soon. It is eating most of our time.

Thanks.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Libraries need usergroups ASAP!

Libraries could be so much more useful if usergroups existed. Suppose a weekly grocery store circulars is done in InDesign with 110 food categories(libraries) and we have 55 users who need access to the library. Once the libraries are created, would take 6,050 clicks of the invite button alone.

You can enter the emails with colon delimited separation which can cut down my clicks of the blue button to 110 if typed perfectly in a text file without a single error. When a new person is hired once again another 110 clicks to share and toggling the can edit to…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

ON THE BACKLOG  ·  0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Support file names as they are

CC web doesn't allow certain characters that are allowed in file names on my Mac system. Support them! DropBox can do it.
    I receive folders with media with such file names from various sources.
    This limitation means that I cannot store and share these assets in CC folder.
    I cannot rename these files as the files are too many and the files are referenced by name from other files. Instead I have to store and share those in DropBox.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Tell size of web folder

When listing files and folders on web site, list the size of the folders as well.
    I need to know the folder size before I ask anyone to download more than they can store locally. I need to know the folder size when I need to delete files to make more space.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add ability to create Folders in Prototypes & Specs

I am starting to have too many prototypes on my Prototypes & Specs page. It's getting confusing for me to navigate. Ability to create folders and organize prototypes would help that a lot.

Also the links to the prototypes should stay the same of course even after I move them to a different folder.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Export list of all library assets

Print list of assets (Hard copy index)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

ON THE BACKLOG  ·  3 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Search by metadata/tags on all files and documents

I would like to be able to use my asset library cloud like I would use Bridge for example.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Smart Sync

Compare to Selective Sync (requested at the link below) Smart Sync (Dropbox naming) allow to see all the folders and files even if they're not sync locally (so you can search, have a preview…).
    And it allows in a right click to quickly bring back the file in local or to put it online.

It will be great to have a similar feature!

Here the Selective Sync feature request:
    https://creativecloudassets.uservoice.com/forums/905290-feature-request/suggestions/31653889-selective-sync

Here the Dropbox Smart Sync explanation page:
    https://www.dropbox.com/smartsync

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. List-view for shared folders

How come shared folders (links) don't have option to toggle list / thumbnail view, since we have this feature in the actual cloud?

This is quite annoying for clients that you share, say, folders with zip files or other than image files.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. What's taking up space

My cloud is showing 47.5 GB used but I actually only find 4.2 MB. I have deleted everything in the deleted files folder already. Where is this extra space being used and how can I manage it?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. feed back

Your desktop sync does not work properly. When viewing the files on the web I tried to download it manually. Would be good if I could download the whole folder at one time instead of downloading each file individually. Ideally it would be good if the desktop sync would work so I wouldn't even have to download from the web.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Public link for a list of prototypes. For exemple: Prototypes for client A

It would be a lot of help, a way to categorize, create a flag or category for each prototype and thus organize by client and be able to generate a link with the list of prototypes created for each one.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base