Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Searching on XMP Metadatas from CC Libraries

Lot of enterprise workflows are relying on metadata and so a lot of existing assets are already containing XMP metadata (description, keywords…).

So it will be great to be able to use that metadata in the CC Library Search field and adding a Right-Click command to open the asset metadata infos would be a nice addition too.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hide "Recent" in 'Library Window'.

Hi Devs,

Please can we toggle recent libraries...

With the recent section I cannot immediately view my libraries in order.
    My workflow is built around a well structured cc Library.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. enable multiple downloads on creative cloud(web->pc)

I can only download files by selecting one by one.
    How inconvenient! so behind the times!
    I want to select multiple files and downloads by click one time.

Also, I can't move files into a folders on the app(creative cloud) that is also fall behind.

Fix it please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Insert option to auto-download Library Asset when packaging Illustrator/Indesign folders

It would be nice to have an option in the dialogue from the attached screenshot that when a user wants to package the file with links and fonts for external use (for someone who does not have access to the library) to be able to check that they want linked assets from libraries to be downloaded in the same folder as the usual linked files. Some linked files are collected but not all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mass auto relinking

I would like to be able to easily re-link a large number of photos from my CC library. Just like I can link a single broken link and it automatically relinks all other links in that folder, I would like that feature brought to CC libraries.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. CC library wont show

The CC library is saying I need to sign in to creative cloud. From what I can tell I am and there is no easy way to get to the sign-in from that panel if you need to. Very frustrating.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. tags for Adobe Cloud Docs

I would like to be able to add tags to files in my Adobe Cloud Documents. It would be a column in the file view that I can search by, sort by, and filter by. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to change file name in CC "published" files interface

I've renamed an XD prototype from within the XD app and "shared" it but in the browser tab as well as within the shared prototype AND the CC "published" section of "Your Work" (see attached) I can't rename it there, either. Nothing I try is enabling me to simply rename this. I want a more user-friendly name/tab for stakeholders than "Flow 1". I'm very surprised to find that there is no option on the CC interface that enables file renaming? Changing the file name doesn't affect the prototypes URL so why can't it be done? Please enable us to rename…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Global turnoff libraries

There MUST be a global shutoff switch for this 'feature'. For those of us who dont use and have no interest in using, this is an annoying, messy, over-complicated mess that slows down the workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. There should be a button to refresh library elements when it is not syncing properly

There should be a button to refresh library elements when it is not syncing properly. When I save one item to my libraries in one program it is not showing in the other, so I am not sure if it is my internet or if the library is not updated, so if there was something to tell me it is retrieving information I would know if I have to wait. (Maybe a progress bar there?)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make smaller grid view swatches in Library panel

I'd like to request an option for smaller grid view color swatches in the Library panel. They're large, and some of my libraries contain lots of swatches, it's hard to get a good look at them all when they're so large.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cannot scroll or use my library panel

I cannot scroll or click into anything that is within the library panel. I've uninstalled 5 times and it still has this issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Provide the ability to search by Licensed files

I save many types of files to my library. I want to be able to filter/sort by the files I have already licensed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. CC Libraries not working with 2021 InDesign

Panel works infrequently, but majority of the time it is not accessible with the latest 2021 .indd. Makes working through libraries impossible right now and greatly hinders/stops production process. Please fix ASAP!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The CC Libraries Panel freeze

The CC Libraries Panel freeze and I can’t change library. When I choose an image, the wrong image is pasted into InDesign 16.0.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. new GUI

Adobe Illustrator's GUI is the worst possible. Please apply some of the millions you get in monthly fees to this problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How do I update a Shared library?

I have added a new component to a shared library, the components shows up as a "Document asset" I want for this component to be part of a shared library I, previously, created. How does one do that? how do I move it from my document to the library???? is there a way to show a button saying add component and when clicked we are asked to to add it to X, Y, or Z library?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make it work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A FUCKED UP WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Color Libraries

Disable Color Libraries Popup

Enough with the obnoxious popups in Illustrator I'm trying to get some work done and have to keep closing these popups. It's worse than internet popups

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Change size of thumbnail/list view of Libraries

Let the size be changeable so we can view more or less items at once.

E.g. the Swatches panel gives us options - Small/Med/Large thumbnail, Small/Large list view.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base