Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Illustrator relink images;

your new relink feature is screwball. I just want to click on the new file and be done, as before - not go screwing around all over the place wasting time to achieve nothing. Set up a library to relinik one file? You must be nuts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Indesign colour swatches to Library

There seems to be no way to transfer a number of colour swatches from Indesign, to a chosen library. It's easily done in Illustrator, yet Indesign only allows you to add the foreground colour.

Please add a feature that allows adding of multiple swatches in Indesign, to a chosen library.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. disable libraries

Here is an idea. Don't place assets into libraries. Some of us don't use them. I have no idea how they got there and it was a pain in the butt to delete all the libraries. Image if libraries were connected to a shared library or something ... my NDA might just catch fire ...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Provide a search feature

I need to be able to send a link to my client and allow them to search the files to easily find what they are looking for.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Security. I have to give Premiere Pro access to my documents, desktop and downloads.

It is one thing to allow an app to use documents, desktop and downloads - it is entirely different to allow an app access to those areas.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Too much info

The area at the top of the library panel is premium real estate, the
    info in it is superfluous to the real value of the library it would be great to move some of the options to the hamburger and reduce the rest to a single line.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. For LR CC Classic

1. Please in Blurb Book Module make the Guidelines in the Cover Wrap Red + 1-2pts bolder- I was struggling actually with the entire module to see the absolute guidelines. They are too faint

2. Also allow keyboard nudging throughout this module + it will speed us Book Publishers along in our work-flow.
      I am still not sure I got it correct... Please fix this ASAP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. CC Desktop App should display color values in library panel

Sometimes, when I'm editing a website using software not from Adobe (say WordPress), I want to be able to adjust a color using a color I've saved in one of my a color libraries. If I don't have Illustrator or Photoshop already open, it would be MUCH faster and easier to just open the CC Desktop App, select my library and see the hex values for my colors there. Right now, there only way I can use the CC Desktop App view is if the software I'm using has an eyedropper tool (which WordPress does not).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. color libraries

Please let me pick colors from the libraries. I have a color set that I can import into all applications. Which is good. But when I want to colorize an element in ie. after effects and I want to colorpick the color from the library it is not possible to do so. Furthermore I even cannot copy the #number from the library's color.
    What is the point of having my colors in the libraries if I cannot pick them?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. can read the cc libraries panel in indesign so small. also...

cc libraries in indesign. pitiful.
    we do issues of mags and would be nice to have sub categories within a folder.
    [jan 2021 ]

also sort by date doesnt work.
    also too small to read. i have to scroll through MANY libraries to find one.
    please get someone that will fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. More models in cosmetics bags, brushes and components

Would love the see more models for cosmetics bags, brushes and components. Need a wide assortment even to purchase if they can't be free. I think the industry would use them a lot to concept groupings and different styles of textures too like glass with glitter inside and other wild shapes of brush handles like facets or different shapes and more woods and lacquers. Maybe better foil stickers ready to go.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Combine All Clouds

Could you please combine all clouds into one?
    There are too many places too look for different files, it's confusing.

Example:
    If I scan a document with Adobe Scan this should end up in the synced Create Cloud Files folder. Now I have to go to https://documentcloud.adobe.com/ and download the document. We are a Creative Cloud customer, but we use other scan apps at the moment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Don't separate outlines and fills

It's really annoying that when I import an asset from the library and embed it in the file I'm working in, the outlines and fills become two separate shapes. It would be great if this didn't happen, as it's really annoying whenever I want to edit any of the assets I use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Collapse all groups in CC Libraries

It would be great to have a feature like in Photoshop's layers panel, which allows you to collapse all groups in your libraries panel, so you don't have to collapse each group individually.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Library stop functioning in AI 2021

The library stop functioning (unable to click, minimise, etc) in AI after opening and closing the libdnbary panel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Recognizing CC account

With the latest update, Bridge no longer recognizes that I am logged into my account. Annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Share folders of cloud docs

Allow sharing for folders of cloud docs. That way everyone on a team can see all the work a designer has done without having to add each team member to each file individually.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. share links option

I'm receiving a new message on the tab "share" of Adobe XD which adobe says "Unlock unlimited shared links" and it mentions that I have to pay to use that options again because I exceed the times I have shared files, I enter to "management file" to erase files where I basically did just for fun hoping that that works, but not, so I think you should allow to the users have that the a permitted quantity of documents for instance "10 files" and if you exceed that, the make the payment ... I don't know if this is an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. TURN OFF CLOUD LIBRARY BUTTON

Why is there NO EASY way to turn off cloud sharing? I don't want ANY of my assets living on the Adobe servers, and furthermore, it would be nice if this is NOT ON by default. I just updated my Photoshop, and now getting these retarded symbols that layers are being saved in the cloud again.

Suggestion - preferences >> file handling >> turn off automatic cloud uploads
    Suggestion - libraries panel hamburger >> turn off cloud sharing / uploads

It is beyond frustrating to have assets go up there and then have to "embed" assets in a local file.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. "Recent" in Libraries should be movable .

I don't like that I have to scroll past my recent libraries to get to my "all Libraries" There should be an option to turn "Recent" off so I can just see my libraries in the way I've ordered them or at least in their native alphabetical order.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base