Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. import as smart object instead of cloud object

When working together on the same photoshop file, cloud objects are missing. By default it should be a smart object, or at least an option to set this by default. Now, I have to do this manual with each layer on each file...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Espacio almacenamiento en la nube (cloud)

Los elementos eliminados o movidos fuera del cloud se van a la carpeta de eliminados por lo que el espacio disponible baja aunque ya no tengas esos archivos. Cuando accedes para eliminarlos tienes que seleccionar los archivos y carpetas de uno en uno.
    Sugerencia: Incluir la opción de seleccionar todo en la carpetas del cloud, especialmente en la de eliminados.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Use files also outside of Creative Cloud

It is easy to save files in the Creative Cloud. Using those files outside of Adobe application would be a great feature. Like: use those files in Microsoft Office.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Document Cloud viewer don't show Layers

The DreativeCloud Web viewer is able to display layers on Ai/Psd files
    but the Document Cloud webviwer not

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. CC Library Panel not working

Often I can't click anything within the Libraries panel window. Plus the panel layout itself is messed up. Notice the black space (see attachment). Restarting the app fixes it only about 50% of the time. Very frustrating!! Especially with these DEADLINES! Please fix.

Please fix. This happens in all apps. Especially Illustrator and Photoshop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. CC Libraries takes too much room

Could you please add a way to hide some of the features of the CC library? It takes up a ton of space, hiding other tabs. 1/3 of the libraries panel is just blank space! Could we have a way to hide the search and 'view by' and the bar of "Drag library items into this group, or use its menu"?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Correct Library Panel not knowing it is signed in even when Bridge says you are signed in.

The library panel does not know you are signed in even when Bridge, and all other Adobe applications know you are signed in. This is a daily problem I have to debug everyday before I begin work and no solution I have tried reliably works. I often can not use Bridge at all for this reason. This has been going on for years.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Correct Library Panel not knowing it is signed in even when Bridge says you are signed in.

The library panel does not know you are signed in even when Bridge, and all other Adobe applications know you are signed in. This is a daily problem I have to debug everyday before I begin work and no solution I have tried reliably works. I often can not use Bridge at all for this reason. This has been going on for years.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Correct Library Panel not knowing it is signed in even when Bridge says you are signed in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Correct Library Panel not knowing it is signed in even when Bridge says you are signed in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bridge library pane does not know I am logged in

The Bridge library pane regularly has to be messed with for 10 or more minutes when I begin my work day....EVERYDAY. Why is it that every other Adobe program knows I am logged in, including the Bridge Application which shows me as being logged in, and the library pane in Bridge does NOT KNOW I AM LOGGED IN. Clearly there is a bug in the Library Pane component. I use to be a programmer; there is no legitimate reason for this to be like this. NO REASON. Seriously. Please fix this bug. It has been going on for more than…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Double Click to open file

Please bring back the feature where when you are trying to open the file in the library you are able to just open it quickly without have to click on the pencil button as you have it now.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Load interactive components with specs

We wanted to quickly share our (interactive) UI component library from XD with the engineers. but we quickly found that they're all static images... With broken fonts and icon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Indesign - Recurosos adicionais para ajudar os designers

Bom dia, acho que seria interessante, acrescentar como recurso, na plataforma do indesign, compartilhamento e salvamento de projetos com páginação para e-books. ( Como opção de folhear as páginas)
    Assim como na plataforma do site "flipsnack" que geram recursos adicionais de organização, compartilhamento e análise de visualizações.
    Muito Obrigado! Vocês são demais.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add working cloud files to sync with shared folders in the Cloud

Make all of the working files saved to the cloud able to be added and automatically saved to a shared folder. Making collaboration more seamless.

The connection to the desktop sync doesn't always work also so sometimes when going back and forth between home and office files are lost

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Cloud funktioniert nicht richtig!

It would be nice if you could restore the functionality of the cloud. Suddenly everything in "My Work / My Files" is only in English. instead of in German and no link for the release works :(
    Thanks for quick processing!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Export Ability of Meta Data List for Reporting

Hello,

I have been asked to track the asset upload to our shared library. I was hoping there was a way for me to export the details of the assets uploaded to the library at a given time. The details that are in the asset view that can be exported to an excel or something. Right now it is very confusing to look for which assets are newly added and I am unable to give an accurate report to my superiors. Something like an export to excel like in sharepoint or even a pdf would be helpful. thank you in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Adjust Libraries Background Color to White or Black

In the latest version of Libraries, when you open the panel the backgrounds of assets are too dark to see black icons or logos -- We should be able to adjust the colour of the background to accommodate dark or light images

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Have sub-directories for the same project or brand in libraries.

Have sub-directories for the same project or brand.
    For example: "Brand Name"> "Logos"> "CMYK" / "RGB".
    And in the same library "Brand name"> "Swatches"> "CMYK" / "RGB" / "Pantone". One level of directory hierarchy is not enough, in my opinion.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Maintain folder hierarchy when placing, linking, or relinking CC libraries assets in InDesign

I rely on CC libraries for many hundreds of assets across multiple clients (especially for maintaining icon libraries). I lovingly create and name my assets in Adobe Illustrator, which are then intelligently organized in folders. This folder structure stays intact when opened in the CC Libraries panel in InDesign. Unfortunately, when I need to place, link, or relink images from CC libraries in InDesign, the folder structure gets collapsed (so instead of "icons2020blue," I get hundreds of raster and vector graphics collapsed into a single "Images" folder, which I'm unable to sort or filter (I'm forced to visually…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base