Skip to content

Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

Request Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

411 results found

1. It would be useful to be able to upload to libraries: workspaces; keyboard shortcuts; defined patterns; actions, and other personalised elements an artist would have set up for their practice, and might need when working on another machine in say a shared studio environment, where the IT manager has everything locked down to basic settings and all files are deleted on shut down, and won't budge or create separate user profiles because other folks keep breaking things.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It's pretty annoying when I am constantly kicked out of Acrobat Pro (which my work pays for) when I open up Lightroom or Photoshop (which I pay for). I even canceled my personal email plan and set up a "profile" because an Adobe employee told me it won't kick me out. Guess what? Profiles does it too.

I would like to be able to stay SIGNED IN ON A BUSINESS APP while also being SIGNED IN ON A PERSONAL APP on the SAME COMPUTER.

This has been requested over 1,000 times (seriously search the forums) going back 6 years!

Adobe…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I think there needs to be a way to mark a review as completed without it getting removed completely. This would allow for double checking and archiving updates to a document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. SHARE FOR REVIEW FEATURE REQUESTS

NOTIFICATION EMAIL:

-Allow clients to reply to the notification email and have it come back to me. Most of them attempt to reply and then are mad that I don't get it because they don't realize the notification email came from Adobe, not me, even though I warn them in my outbound message

• Allow me to populate text in this email so that I don't have to copy and paste it every time I want to add a message when I send a proof (such as, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!)

PROOF:

• Add a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Love the feature Share for Review directly in INDD - to allow for real-time cloud reviewing. It would really help our workflow to have a "save" feature to save down a reviewers comment in a point of time (memorializing a version or draft). This would allow us to implement this great and efficient tool into our system / current workflow (consisting of a server). You have a similar save feature when exporting to PDF and sharing a PDF file for others to comment.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Some of our users are confused because their CCE All-Apps for K12 licence entitle them to a list of products (not issues here), but in ACC desktop app, many more products will be listed such as Behance and Stock to which they do not have access.

So the question is can ACC desktop app be customized (dynamically) to only reflect the products to which the user is entitled to?

This would save much pain for our helpdesk because "hey, if it's listed in the app. why can't I access it". Good point.

Also the "send link" in the mobile section…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. PLEASE allow the sharing of folders with collaborators. I realize I can share libraries but this is not efficient if after working on a shared document, I can't save it to a library, I can only save to a folder. Am I missing something? This seems like a real oversight in terms of collaboration.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add Ability to unlink/detach an item of the library, to be able to manage/modify it without changing the master

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It is just unprofessional to create an interface for assets and not allow downloads at the folder level. Seems to me you are making it intentionally problematic so that I just purchase more space. It's 2022! You have millions of users. How hard could this be. Make it a priority! And while you're at it add some valuable metadata and the ability to sort by it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Very odd to discover I couldn't move files from My Files to a library. I have to download the files from the cloud and reupload to a library!

Having a private file store is fine, but being able to move the files around should be easy.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please make the thumbnails bigger. Maybe I have bad eyes... but it's really hard to see them. We use a template with many options like cover pages and I can't see the difference because the thumbnails are too small.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. NEED to be able to adjust the library icon size or add hover/enlarge feature. some of our assets are so close or it's impossible to see what they are.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Be able to set the width of copy block without returns - I don't want the automatic "fit to copy". Plus why does it automatically add an inset. We want to be able to set the copy block width to the grid and put lorem ipsum copy in there.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The ability to have mulitple cc library palettes. And have them open at one time. Sometimes mulitple campaigns will cross and be in one media type - For instance Easter/Spring. Or Superbowl and Valentine's Day. I'd love the ability to have both of those libraries open at once.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Grant domain users the ability to share with specific external "authorized" domain users and not entire domain.

Effectively, we want our user (say user X) in our domain to be able to ONLY share with user (say user Y) in an external domain.

Currently once we allow an "authorized domain" all users in our tenant can share with that domain.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. As seen in the attached photo, the WHOLE background does not get selected. The bits between parts of this object get left out.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like the Select Background option that came with LR 12 to NOT include the foreground, only what is behind a subject/ object/person.

Attached is an image with the background selected, and as can be seen, it selects much more than what is commonly known as 'background.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In the Apps panel it should be verified for which CC applications the logged in user has an assigned license in the Adobe Cloud. Only the licensed applications should be installable.

Remove the button for the Installation of trial versionsbasf.com.

Remove the button for buying the CC applications.

Creative Cloud Desktop App and each CC app (like InDesign, InCopy, etc.) should be multilingual. It should be possible to change the language in the program settings of each application. This is necessary that a different language than the language of the operating system can be used.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be amazing if the Library could keep track of where a specific asset is used per document. Sort of how the links panels work but in a broader scope. So when you look at the asset it says how many times it is used in other documents and when you get info for the asset it would list the specific documents it is used in. Like many others I am sure when we are designing a new piece we may download extra assets, or we update a document and change assets to update the look. This would be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?