Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back the list

This is not efficient when you are in the library and you need to switch, this is too much back and forth. We're using the Libraries a lot, we can't lose time, doing back and forth with that type of list, it's not efficient. Give us the choice please

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Searching on XMP Metadatas from CC Libraries

Lot of enterprise workflows are relying on metadata and so a lot of existing assets are already containing XMP metadata (description, keywords…).

So it will be great to be able to use that metadata in the CC Library Search field and adding a Right-Click command to open the asset metadata infos would be a nice addition too.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Notification when asset is added / updated / replaced / deleted

As an editor I would like to be automatically notified when our design team creates / updates / replaces or deletes CC Library assets. This helps both sides as the designers do not have to manually send an email out.
    As a bonus there would be space in the notification to see changes made to the new version of the asset.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  09: Versioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make it easier to permanently delete files from Creative Cloud

The current method of deleting files permanently from Creative Cloud is cumbersome and time-consuming. There should be an option to Empty Deleted Files or some other mechanism, rather than the awkward approach that exists. I shouldn't have to scroll through dozens of pages of deleted files to try to remove them from CC storage. I know I can shift-select to get a range of files checked at the same time, but the server response is slow and often takes minutes or longer to confirm that something has been deleted. It also often fails to delete something permanently and thus it's…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Disable the automatic opening of the Libraries panel

If you are using a Laptop, the automatic opening of the Library panel can be intrusive. If it is possible to disable that feature, then perhaps add that option to the dropdown menu??

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop stoving these libraries down my throat. EVERY time I move from AI to PS with assets I have to close this stupid library tab.

Turn off this library tab functioning. I close the tab TWENTY TIMES a day and cannot easily figure out how to just turn the damn thing off. I do not want to see it and yet, no matter how many times I close it, it still returns. Honestly about 95% of the "improvements" made to this software cause a hassle for my workflow. I do not wish to use the cloud and find all of the related tech to be irksome and unnecessarily in my way, practically constantly.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Share folders of cloud docs

Allow sharing for folders of cloud docs. That way everyone on a team can see all the work a designer has done without having to add each team member to each file individually.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hide "Recent" in 'Library Window'.

Hi Devs,

Please can we toggle recent libraries...

With the recent section I cannot immediately view my libraries in order.
    My workflow is built around a well structured cc Library.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. CC library wont show

The CC library is saying I need to sign in to creative cloud. From what I can tell I am and there is no easy way to get to the sign-in from that panel if you need to. Very frustrating.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Can't edit library element

So often when either double clicking on a library element (or right clicking and selected 'Edit') nothing happens. There is no feedback to say if there is any error of any kind. Can you please resolve this bug?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Drag & drop color swatches and keep color names

I want to be able to drag and drop color swatches from anywhere to libraries and I want it to keep the name of the swatch, not just the color value.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Have sub-directories for the same project or brand in libraries.

Have sub-directories for the same project or brand.
    For example: "Brand Name"> "Logos"> "CMYK" / "RGB".
    And in the same library "Brand name"> "Swatches"> "CMYK" / "RGB" / "Pantone". One level of directory hierarchy is not enough, in my opinion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Do not automatically load library panel

Stop automatically loading the library panel. It's pretty easy to make it go away, but it loads slowly and changes the workspace and is generally irritating. It should be simple to load when needed, but having it automatically show up and populate, while indeed "neat," is kind of a hassle.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Pinnable Libraries

As someone who uses multiple libraries across the organization I work for, I would love to be able to pin a few key libraries that hold brand assets and colors so they always remain on top. This will allow us to have access to our more frequently used libraries at a moments notice.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Change owner of Creative Cloud Library

I am an Art Director on a marketing team and I have other designers help me make Libraries for our team to share. However, when I have them create a library, I would like to be the owner and there is not an easy way to change the owner of a Library on Creative Cloud.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Maintain folder hierarchy when placing, linking, or relinking CC libraries assets in InDesign

I rely on CC libraries for many hundreds of assets across multiple clients (especially for maintaining icon libraries). I lovingly create and name my assets in Adobe Illustrator, which are then intelligently organized in folders. This folder structure stays intact when opened in the CC Libraries panel in InDesign. Unfortunately, when I need to place, link, or relink images from CC libraries in InDesign, the folder structure gets collapsed (so instead of "icons2020blue," I get hundreds of raster and vector graphics collapsed into a single "Images" folder, which I'm unable to sort or filter (I'm forced to visually…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Provide warning that deleting library is permanent (can't be undone) regardless from where

Currently the only location that shows deleting a library is permanent and can't be undone is https://assets.adobe.com/libraries Because of the severity of this action, the same warning should appear regardless of where the delete is initiated from (library panel within a product, within the Creative Cloud desktop app, or from the Adobe Stock website)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Thumbnails

What happened to the thumbnails? The new upgrade without this feature makes it a real hassle to go back and forth between the list and the browser to see what the library items are. Please bring the thumbnails back. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY LOAD LIBRARIES WHEN A VECTOR FILE IS INTRODUCED

Every. Single. Time. I paste a vector graphic as a smart object in Photoshop, it loads the useless, awful libraries tab, clogging up my workspace and adding extra steps to my work. PLEASE PROVIDE A SIMPLE WAY TO DISABLE THIS FUNCTION. I have never found any use for it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base