Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back the list

This is not efficient when you are in the library and you need to switch, this is too much back and forth. We're using the Libraries a lot, we can't lose time, doing back and forth with that type of list, it's not efficient. Give us the choice please

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Double Click to open file

Please bring back the feature where when you are trying to open the file in the library you are able to just open it quickly without have to click on the pencil button as you have it now.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Notification when asset is added / updated / replaced / deleted

As an editor I would like to be automatically notified when our design team creates / updates / replaces or deletes CC Library assets. This helps both sides as the designers do not have to manually send an email out.
    As a bonus there would be space in the notification to see changes made to the new version of the asset.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  09: Versioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Searching on XMP Metadatas from CC Libraries

Lot of enterprise workflows are relying on metadata and so a lot of existing assets are already containing XMP metadata (description, keywords…).

So it will be great to be able to use that metadata in the CC Library Search field and adding a Right-Click command to open the asset metadata infos would be a nice addition too.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bridge library pane does not know I am logged in

The Bridge library pane regularly has to be messed with for 10 or more minutes when I begin my work day....EVERYDAY. Why is it that every other Adobe program knows I am logged in, including the Bridge Application which shows me as being logged in, and the library pane in Bridge does NOT KNOW I AM LOGGED IN. Clearly there is a bug in the Library Pane component. I use to be a programmer; there is no legitimate reason for this to be like this. NO REASON. Seriously. Please fix this bug. It has been going on for more than…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Disable the automatic opening of the Libraries panel

If you are using a Laptop, the automatic opening of the Library panel can be intrusive. If it is possible to disable that feature, then perhaps add that option to the dropdown menu??

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cloud funktioniert nicht richtig!

It would be nice if you could restore the functionality of the cloud. Suddenly everything in "My Work / My Files" is only in English. instead of in German and no link for the release works :(
    Thanks for quick processing!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Share folders of cloud docs

Allow sharing for folders of cloud docs. That way everyone on a team can see all the work a designer has done without having to add each team member to each file individually.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Have sub-directories for the same project or brand in libraries.

Have sub-directories for the same project or brand.
    For example: "Brand Name"> "Logos"> "CMYK" / "RGB".
    And in the same library "Brand name"> "Swatches"> "CMYK" / "RGB" / "Pantone". One level of directory hierarchy is not enough, in my opinion.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Change owner of Creative Cloud Library

I am an Art Director on a marketing team and I have other designers help me make Libraries for our team to share. However, when I have them create a library, I would like to be the owner and there is not an easy way to change the owner of a Library on Creative Cloud.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Thumbnails

What happened to the thumbnails? The new upgrade without this feature makes it a real hassle to go back and forth between the list and the browser to see what the library items are. Please bring the thumbnails back. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make it easier to permanently delete files from Creative Cloud

The current method of deleting files permanently from Creative Cloud is cumbersome and time-consuming. There should be an option to Empty Deleted Files or some other mechanism, rather than the awkward approach that exists. I shouldn't have to scroll through dozens of pages of deleted files to try to remove them from CC storage. I know I can shift-select to get a range of files checked at the same time, but the server response is slow and often takes minutes or longer to confirm that something has been deleted. It also often fails to delete something permanently and thus it's…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Correct Library Panel not knowing it is signed in even when Bridge says you are signed in.

The library panel does not know you are signed in even when Bridge, and all other Adobe applications know you are signed in. This is a daily problem I have to debug everyday before I begin work and no solution I have tried reliably works. I often can not use Bridge at all for this reason. This has been going on for years.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Correct Library Panel not knowing it is signed in even when Bridge says you are signed in.

The library panel does not know you are signed in even when Bridge, and all other Adobe applications know you are signed in. This is a daily problem I have to debug everyday before I begin work and no solution I have tried reliably works. I often can not use Bridge at all for this reason. This has been going on for years.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hide "Recent" in 'Library Window'.

Hi Devs,

Please can we toggle recent libraries...

With the recent section I cannot immediately view my libraries in order.
    My workflow is built around a well structured cc Library.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop stoving these libraries down my throat. EVERY time I move from AI to PS with assets I have to close this stupid library tab.

Turn off this library tab functioning. I close the tab TWENTY TIMES a day and cannot easily figure out how to just turn the damn thing off. I do not want to see it and yet, no matter how many times I close it, it still returns. Honestly about 95% of the "improvements" made to this software cause a hassle for my workflow. I do not wish to use the cloud and find all of the related tech to be irksome and unnecessarily in my way, practically constantly.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. import as smart object instead of cloud object

When working together on the same photoshop file, cloud objects are missing. By default it should be a smart object, or at least an option to set this by default. Now, I have to do this manual with each layer on each file...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Espacio almacenamiento en la nube (cloud)

Los elementos eliminados o movidos fuera del cloud se van a la carpeta de eliminados por lo que el espacio disponible baja aunque ya no tengas esos archivos. Cuando accedes para eliminarlos tienes que seleccionar los archivos y carpetas de uno en uno.
    Sugerencia: Incluir la opción de seleccionar todo en la carpetas del cloud, especialmente en la de eliminados.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Use files also outside of Creative Cloud

It is easy to save files in the Creative Cloud. Using those files outside of Adobe application would be a great feature. Like: use those files in Microsoft Office.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Document Cloud viewer don't show Layers

The DreativeCloud Web viewer is able to display layers on Ai/Psd files
    but the Document Cloud webviwer not

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base