Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. new GUI

Adobe Illustrator's GUI is the worst possible. Please apply some of the millions you get in monthly fees to this problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. アーカイブ項目の一括削除

アーカイブ項目の一括削除

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. licens managment

I currently us 5 computers and switch between them every day
    i would like for there to be a better lic management that i can sign out easyer to switch computers faster
    also remove bridge from requiring the lic and fix the lic check lag i get on all my programs.

i beleve that if i install adobe bridge and acrobat reader that there should be a lic free version.
    bridge will allow you to preview files delete and lable and rate but no pro fetures that will link you to apps. and if you try to open a app…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 「アセットをアップロードできませんでした」と表示され、ファイルをアップロードできない

AdobeCCに「アセットをアップロードできませんでした」と表示され、ファイルをアップロードできない

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. NEED OPTION TO UN-INSTALL APPS/ OR CHANGE PAYMENT ON HOME PAGE

I keep getting false payment charges for different apps from adobe, either from my school account or my personal account. I already called to fix this last month for three hours and at this moment I am on a SECOND phonecall to get these charges refunded AGAIN!

What the website really needs, besides abstract pages connected to pages that led me in a wild goose chase, is instead a STOP ALL PAYMENTS button or a CHANGE CREDIT CARD button, that way I can make it impossible to receive future charges for a product I NEVER ASKED FOR.

As of now…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make link to my work more visible I think navagation method is a step backward. Return to menu!

Make link to my work section more visible. I think your new navigation system is a step backward. Go back to menu. otherwise new site is good.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for reaching out & providing your feedback. I’d love to get a little more insight from you as to which part of the new navigation you find to be less intuitive. Is it the back button at the top, or is it the tabs within the sections, or something else?

Thanks!
    Emily

7. All these people have moved from one company to another; and they're putting the Bibliotec charge on my card!!!

and PLEASE, don't let anyone else on my site. They all know what they are doing. Thieving hackers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there! Thank you for your suggestion. The ability to rename prototypes without changing the link is something that we are investigating. As far as your comment suggestion to “keep the prototype update-able from Xd”, I would love to understand in more detail what you mean by this. Thank you for your patience!

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base