Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back the list

This is not efficient when you are in the library and you need to switch, this is too much back and forth. We're using the Libraries a lot, we can't lose time, doing back and forth with that type of list, it's not efficient. Give us the choice please

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Disable the automatic opening of the Libraries panel

If you are using a Laptop, the automatic opening of the Library panel can be intrusive. If it is possible to disable that feature, then perhaps add that option to the dropdown menu??

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pinnable Libraries

As someone who uses multiple libraries across the organization I work for, I would love to be able to pin a few key libraries that hold brand assets and colors so they always remain on top. This will allow us to have access to our more frequently used libraries at a moments notice.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. add photoshop brushes as a library item

I realize I'm using the library in ways it wasn't intended but it would be nice to add certain brushes to a library for artwork.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stop stoving these libraries down my throat. EVERY time I move from AI to PS with assets I have to close this stupid library tab.

Turn off this library tab functioning. I close the tab TWENTY TIMES a day and cannot easily figure out how to just turn the damn thing off. I do not want to see it and yet, no matter how many times I close it, it still returns. Honestly about 95% of the "improvements" made to this software cause a hassle for my workflow. I do not wish to use the cloud and find all of the related tech to be irksome and unnecessarily in my way, practically constantly.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add subgroups for better organization

Would be so great to be able to add subgroups in CC Library, instead of having to create multiple libraries. As an example, I'd like to be able to have a library of assets that my team uses and within that, a group named 'Icons' which could be subdivided into various subgroups according to topic (i.e. business, sustainability, etc.).

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Do not automatically load library panel

Stop automatically loading the library panel. It's pretty easy to make it go away, but it loads slowly and changes the workspace and is generally irritating. It should be simple to load when needed, but having it automatically show up and populate, while indeed "neat," is kind of a hassle.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Exporting a Selection of Assets at Once from CC Library

I would be great to be able to export a selection of assets at once from the CCLibs.
    We currently can do it one-by-one from the Creative Cloud Desktop App but not at once and only vector or raster assets in there original file format (not ASE, snippet…).

So here the ideal scenario:
    1- Export a selection of assets at once from everywhere (CCLibs, CC Desktop and assets.adobe.com)
    2- Export images as… (convert images as PNG, JPG, PDF…)
    3- Export selected assets as PDF Style Guide

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. larger preview

We need to be able to increase the size of the library panel preview images. On a 4k screen, they are tiny.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Search the Library Name

While there is a Search bar in the Library panel now, it only searches INSIDE the libraries. I don't usually save multitude of colours and then spend hours naming them. Therefore I really don't want to search for the assets and colours by name only - I need to first FIND the LIBRARY where the assets are in. But the current SEARCH BAR doesn't search the library name, only the insides. Which means scrolling through the libraries and having no use for the current version of the search bar at all.

Can this search option please be expanded? Not everyone's…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. More ability to choose what you see and how in the Library Panel

Allow libraries panel to be sorted by Date Added, so you can view most recent items together. Add some sort of simple filter to choose to view only vector, jpeg, video, etc. in each library. I thought maybe "View by Type" would ultimately do that, but it doesn't group by file type (AI, jpeg, etc). Also, if on the Website you could make the "Save to Library" heart change to red if it's in your library, that would be very helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow font increase

Allow a font increase for the assets in CC Libraries. The list view is way too small to be efficient to read. I can't find any setting on how to view it larger, only "as icons" and then the whole process takes even longer time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. CC Libraries - titles - a colon is now qualified as an invalid character

Our CC library has been built up with titles with colons in it. Now suddenly those colons are allowed anymore in the titles and are qualified as "invalid character".
    Why?? How to handle

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. add library colors to the document swatches when used. Just like Indesign does

add library colors to the document swatches when used. Just like Indesign does

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Tiny text in the CC library panel

Please add option to increase the text size in the Library panel. On a 4k large monitor it's tiny.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Keep graphic placement when editing a library item

When I create a cc library item, I usually have created it in a specific spot on the page. Example, I have a header I like to always sit in the top right corner of my page. If I need to edit the library item, maybe by updating the text or color in my header, it will not save in the same placement I had originally created the item. In order to update the library text AND keep my original placement, I have to delete the library item and create a brand new one.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Import all CC Library Supported Asset Types

CC Libraries support a lot of Asset Types and we drag and drop some of same in CCLib but not all:
    - LUT
    - INDT, AIT, PSDT
    - Pattern
    - Colors (drag and drop from Swatches panel but also from ASE)
    - etc.

Having the ability especially to add custom templates and ASE will be a huge enhancement.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. View folder hierarchy (as a tree-structure hierarchy)

I created folders and save my files in those. When I view my files on the "Cloud Document" section, I see a list of files (regardless in which folder those are saved in), and a list of folders under the list of files. So what is the point of having folders if I cannot view the hierarchy (same as in windows explorer)?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Deleted Library Folder Should Show In Deleted Folder

It seems obvious to delete files and folders to maintain cleanliness. It also makes sense to have a trash folder where all those deleted files live incase something was deleted by accident. Well adobe does have a deleted folder that catches assets, however it does NOT catch folders that have been deleted.

I accidentally deleted a folder that contained 100's of assets. Not only did I loose the folder but I also lost all the files within the folder. None of which showed in the deleted folder to recover.

Searching the forms I can see that I'm not the only…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base