Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Organisation needed

Feedback

Searches now implemented, thankfully, but why can I not simply see my files?

I have a small number of PS files in cloud documents, but they are invisible. Searchable yes, but not possible to actually see them.

Instead I get a message "You don’t have any XD Cloud Documents” - probably because I don’t use XD, just PS. No PS documents visible.

I am assuming all this is a bug?

Going further: I was watching a feature demonstrated just now on the PS demo where there is a version history of Cloud documents, yet my PS files (once searched…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Account management

I opened my account in Germany to purchase a monthly photostock plan.
    I have since moved to Vietnam and still pay Germany VAT.
    How can I move my account to South East Asia and be charged in US$ without Germany VAT. If I try to stop my subscription, I would loose all my already paid for but not yet downloaded images. This is actually illegal under EU law. Why would you not allow me to download unused pictures after cancelling a subscription?
    Please advise.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. My Library

When I'm trying to access my library on the web which holds all the assets from my phone when using Adobe Capture, it is frustrating to find the Library section. Downloading an asset is almost impossible. It is not intuitive to use the library.

Please just let me select my assets and download them and maybe add a library link to my user profile.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add color to folders

As a user, I would like to add color to folder icon so that some folders stand out more than others. I had this option in Google Drive before I switch to Creative Cloud. Thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Download multiple files or folders at once.

When downloading files remotely from the Assets Website - it becomes very tedious having to click into each individual file to download - I suggest having an option to select multiple files to download at once or an option to download folders. Thanks Sean

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    ON THE BACKLOG  ·  Eric Weidler responded

This has been a requested feature for awhile now and it’s something that’s in progress. Look for it within the first half of the year.

Thanks!

7. It should be easier for me to see what's taking up all the space on my cloud.

I know you want me to purchase an upgrade, but we also need the ability to manage my current assets occupying space on the cloud. And it should be easy to find.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Asset browser restore option not working! - my files are deleted.

When i used the restore option on the delete menu. the files are not restored they simple disappear.

Please bring back my files!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow Metadata on Images

Metadata on Images don't show after upload. Enable the ability to search through existing metadata and auto add metadata using Adobe Sensei just like Lightroom.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Organize content

Would be nice to organize my assets in folders so the list of shared files is easier to use. Like for instance in the list of shared design specs files I would like to organize them in different folders. Also it should be possible to name and re-name files and folders! Same goes for all shared content in CC.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Search by type

Search is missing many of the filtering and sorting functions expected of modern file management. You've got many of those, of course, in Bridge. Your audience is also professional and often comfortable with searches using syntax. Suggest you adopt the same syntax used in Google Search for the Web and for Drive.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The ability to rearrange folders and files inside the folders

The ability to rearrange folders and files inside the folders.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

NEEDS MORE FEEDBACK  ·  2 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. View by Group online

Need the option to view assets by group on the Assets Website.

Groups appear across all Adobe apps and makes finding the asset you need much easier. The Assets site simply lists all assets and only shows colours separately.

The grouping/view by group functionality needs to be available on the Assets website too.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Want to move files but they still remains at the same place...

I wanted to move my files into a folder with the "move" button but after done that more than once it's not working.. When I'm refreshing the page nothing have change and files remains at the same place.

I think it's a bug or smthg because I never have such thing.

And please update the drag and drop when we want to move files into a folder it's much easier !

Thks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. What's taking up space

My cloud is showing 47.5 GB used but I actually only find 4.2 MB. I have deleted everything in the deleted files folder already. Where is this extra space being used and how can I manage it?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Muli-page PDFs

I would like the option to view pages as a "flip-book" in a multi page PDF, as apposed to scrolling pages.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. I’d love to better understand how this feature (“flip-book” viewing as opposed to scrolling through pages) would better address your workflows — is it that this would help with efficiency? Would love to better understand your workflows & how this would benefit you.

Anyone who has voted on this feature request should feel welcome to respond :-)

Thank you!
    Emily

19. Public link for a list of prototypes. For exemple: Prototypes for client A

It would be a lot of help, a way to categorize, create a flag or category for each prototype and thus organize by client and be able to generate a link with the list of prototypes created for each one.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Unable to Download XD Files

Why can't I download XD files as I can with PDF files? I have included screen shots to see both examples.

There are times I need to get a copy of these files and not have to install CC and sync files. And there are other times when syncing doesn't work on my machine at home!

Regardless please make this available.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base