Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Trial versions inaccessible once downloaded? Immediate UNinstall

When leaving your bank details for a trial version of Pshop, only to find there is no access to that App once it's downloaded, just a referral to an insipid promo page asking you to Buy, why not just uninstall immediately, cancel potential purchase and use one of the many competitors to Pshop?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. allow me to put library items within library items, and then automatically update the children assets

allow me to put library items within library items, and then automatically update the children assets

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reveal file sizes in shared assets link

when working remotely at locations that curb internet speeds, it helps to prioritize downloads based on file size so I can maximize my time. generally speaking, it would be nice to show the file sizes when linking assets to collaborators. currently, all that's visible is the filename and file type.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Improve the Request Feature page - Link simular ideas

I have been looking through the request features page. It seems like everyone have the same or related ideas. There should be a way for users to submit requests to link existing ideas. This will mean that these ideas will get more votes and they'll not get missed like they currently are.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adobe stock image libaries (Negative UX)

We currently have multiple team members (designers & marketers) using our adobe account to purchase stock images.

Our process is pretty simple. We look for a number of images. Save them. Then purchase the relevant ones.

As our team has grew, so have our libraries. We currently have about 30+ different ones.

The issue we are having is that when images are saved there is no simple way of choosing which library the images go to. When favourited they get saved into any random folder library and potentially get lost forever. Our folders are such a cluttered mess.

This is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Filename with picture number

When purchasing a picture i am often stressed out, because the picture number is not part of the jpg title. When i have to sell the pictures to a client for further use, i always have to look up every single number. Wouldn’t it be a great idea to let the picture number be part of the picture title? So everyone can directly see and identify the picture? I dont know if this option is hidden elsewhere, but in my workflow it would be a huge improvement. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Remove the massive Organise Libraries Your Way

This suggestion is is each of my already organised groups, i dont want your suggestions on how they are sorted and cant get rid of it, and i am sick of scrolling past it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

UNDER REVIEW  ·  2 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Turn Off Libraries

Can we simply have the option to turn off libraries? I don't want nor use them, they slow everything down for me and I just do not want them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Get rid of the automatic popup Library panel, please. It is the worst.

Allow it to be selected in the Windows menu if need be. But the auto popup feature has got to go, finally. We're now halfway through 2022 and it's been annoying so many of us for YEARS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make .EPS an accepted file format for Cloud Libraries

EPS is still an industry standard format for the print industry. This is a massive obstacle for our ateam, and onbe reason we havent fully embraced Cloud Libraries.

Yes, we can go into Illustrator and convert the file format to .Ai, but this is a massive time waster if we are navigating through hundreds of logo and design assets.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Remember tab when returning to the "Your files" and enable an easy way to open assets in a new tab

Browsing the Your files page on assets.adobe.com is frustrating when I'm trying to quickly find the cloud document or published link I need.

As a user, I want an quick way to open assets in a new tab that doesn't involve manually clicking a More menu > clicking Copy link > opening a new tab > pasting the URL > and searching for the link. A keypress and click option or option in the More menu for each card would be much more convenient.

As a user, if I'm working in the Published tab an navigate to a

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to turn off Libraries completely when we don't use it!!!!!

Nothing but trouble with syncing and freezing. I don't even use libraries yet it's sitting there taking up processing power and constantly throwing up loading bars. Give us the ability to turn off cloud stuff completely when we don't use it!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Customize Library Panel - Remove Recents, Remove New Group Message, Expand bottom Menu options

1st Image:
    Library, I want to HIDE Recent Libraries
    - I would like to HIDE or NOT SEE the Recent libraries (whether i've made new or edited)
    - it’s super annoying because i visually remember where things are (whether in a group or list). Due to Recents, the library order KEEPS CHANGING at the top, so i have to take extra time to re-read the libraries i’m editing (whether i’m looking for a library in Recent, or scrolling to the full list)....

2nd Image:
    Open library with assets i’m adding, Group message won’t go away
    - why are we forced…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Above my libraries posts reply notices Deleted.

Above my libraries books pages links documents licenses titles notices comments reply button articles archive pages online platforms deleted.isn't backup review restore all deleted.
    Install Legal Public Original platforms Adobe.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Export List of Collaborator

I would like a way to export the list of those invited to a shared library. Or be able see the list in a table format that is sortable by status (accepted vs pending) and access (can edit vs. can view). We use libraries across our organization and some have more than 60+ users. It would be ideal to view all those invited in one table and be able to export their associated email addresses that way we could communicate to the larger group changes / updates. Currently, you are only able to see around 6 collaborators at a time…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Swatches improvement

Why can't you add multiple swatches at a time from Illustrator Swatches Panel to Libraries? Why can't you reorder swatches in Libraries?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Alias shortcuts for Creative Cloud files

On my desktop in "Creative Cloud Files," I can create alias shortcuts for files within that folder and everything works fine. But when I switch computers, the alias links are broken and no longer work even though the rest of the Creative Cloud Files sync. Request to sync aliases within CC Files too please, thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Disable sub-folders from auto-opening when you open it's parent folder.

I have a folder hierarchy that gets abundantly overwhelming when I open a parent folder and all the sub-folders auto open displaying all of their assets.

Opening a parent folder should just show it's assets + collapsed sub-folders.

Sometimes it does do this and sometimes it doesn't. Can't figure out what sets it off. At least give us an option?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adding a Description to several selected assets at once

It's really great to be able to add a description to an asset in CC Libraries but you can't do it on a selection of assets. You had to do it one by one.

So, please add the possibility to add a description to multi-selection of assets.
    With a dialog box to "Replace" or "Append", if asset(s) in the selection already have a Description.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base