Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Import all CC Library Supported Asset Types

CC Libraries support a lot of Asset Types and we drag and drop some of same in CCLib but not all:
    - LUT
    - INDT, AIT, PSDT
    - Pattern
    - Colors (drag and drop from Swatches panel but also from ASE)
    - etc.

Having the ability especially to add custom templates and ASE will be a huge enhancement.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve sharing of assets

• Share files via a link directly from the Finder (Mac) or Explorer (Win)

• Allow multiple files to be shared via a single link

• Allow recipient to download all files included in anonymous link or download individually - can only download individually now

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Version History for graphic assets inside libraries.

I've just ruined ALL of the clients' designs. I've changed a cloud smart objects (asset from a shared library) in Photoshop and saved and closed that cloud asset. Now all the designs synced that changed asset and THERE IS NO WAY to go back...
    Please do some basic versioning for cloud libraries assets like PSBs and vectors.
    This is crucial for teamwork especially when some new designer joins a team and you have to share "edit" access to the Library. It's NOT SAFE to use Libraries in production until then.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  09: Versioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why does the re-sync wipe my whole folder for re-download when I re-install CC?

I needed to work on an XD file today, I re-installed Windows 10 yesterday, my CC folder was 100% intact. On re-install of Adobe CC it did, kindly, find my original CC work folder on my D drive (Windows is on C) however it's wiped the whole thing out and is downloading the whole 60GB archive. I mean, what?!

Not to mention I can't even download the one XD file I need to work off from your cloud library as it's a local file (or atleast was) and not a cloud file.

I've been leaning toward Figma for awhile now,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Option to continue sync despite errors

In cases where the sync process encounters some kind of error syncing a particular file, whether it was on the local machine or a file previously synced file already on the cloud, it often stops the entire syncing process. It would be a better workflow to be able to continue to sync despite any errors and sync files which can.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. you can start by making it a 1 click to download a folder that is shared, what a HUGE let down.

DOWNLOADING

"billion dollar company" still can't get it right ... wow.. YOU NEED: 1 click to download a folder that is shared, what a HUGE let down you cant get this

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 4 Clicks to Download a single JPG Image???????

Are you kidding me????? It takes no less than 4 clicks to download a single Jpg file. The whole idea of converting the jpg to png before download isn't a terrible idea but it needs to be done in a way that doesn't require another click if you don't want to convert the file.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop Alerting for Marketing Notifications

The CreativeCloud Desktop App shows a red badge indicating that I have notifications in the CC Menu. But really, these messages rarely require my attention as they seem to be mostly marketing Adobe Live events, font releases, etc.

When I see the red dot in my menu bar, I think that my apps need updating. I'm becoming desensitized to this because, more times than not, the notifications are announcements instead of needed updates.

It's not that I don't find the list of announcements valuable - I just feel that they inappropriately use the notification alerts. As a paying customer, I…

96 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Invite to Multiple Libraries

Being able to send an invitation to collaborate on multiple libraries instead of having to send each one individually.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. group

It would be nice to have an open all groups and a close all groups option in the flyout, just like we have in paragraph/character style palettes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. menu icon dropdown

Why have you removed the dropdown form the icon menu icon? It now opens the main application window which is nowhere near as streamlined as the previous dropdown. So the menu icon now does the same as having the main app in my toolbar?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  09: Versioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. One Click Downloads of multiple files or folders!!!!!

What is the point of having files stored in the cloud when it is sooooo difficult to download your work. Syncing is a ridiculous waste of time. Dropbox, miscrosoft, google all have better free options and their paid option make Adobe look foolish.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. View Cloud Documents by Date Created

Allow me to view Cloud Files by 'Date Created' in addition to 'date modified' (just like I can in AdobeXD.) My files may get updated much more randomly than they are created, so they are more likely to be grouped in a list if I view by date created.

Also - an advanced search and or sort/filter to allow me to view only prototype files (or any of the 3 types of files) would further increase speed of use.

I create hundreds of prototypes and it can be difficult to find what I'm looking for when I'm doing a demo…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Opt out of Behance activity notifications from Desktop CC app

When people appreciate my Behance projects, or they add them to a moodboard, I get bombarded with notifications from the desktop CC app.
    It seems like there should be an option to opt out of these Behance notifcations. Currently there is no way to do so.

If you think about it, the CC Desktop app is all about collaborating and downloading the tools in order to actually make your work. Behance is all about sharing that online with others. They don't need to be forcibly interlinked

It would be great to have an option to turn off Behance notifications from…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Creative Cloud Interface

Why oh why did Adobe decide to change the CC user interface, and not give the option to the user to keep the exciting panel.

From the CC icon, it was so easy to click once, see how the file transfer was going and monitor it, and if need be drag the small window to the side. Now we get a large screen open then you have to click on cloud icon to see whats going on. Give the user the option when you make big changes like this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. CC Assets and Libraries Sub Folders/ Adding Swatch Groups to a Library

Libraries need the ability to create Sub Folders. Such as if you were to create a Library 'company name'> Folder 'Product name' >> Subfolder 'Product types'.
    Similar to the finder system.

This also would allow you to have swatches with certain assets and not a large list as you currently also can't add Swatch groups to the library.... not sure why not.
    Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Full Path Details

Can we have a longer path structure, ideally the full path. There is plenty of space for it.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Indesign Published docs available in new "your work" section of Creative Cloud App

It makes perfect sense that in the desktop creative cloud app, you'd be able to see a list of your links that you've published via INDD. I fully expected to see this when I clicked on 'published' but to my surprise, none of that content was there.

I'd like to see this added so I don't have to go into indesign to click on the link to get to the dashboard that shows what I've published.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add folder option on Cloud Documents and Published screens

Both the cloud document and publish sections can have many files listed. Right now it is just a long list of files which is very overwhelming. To keep files organized It would be very helpful to have a folder structure.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. One source for cloud documents

The difference between storing things as CC documents or in the 'Document Cloud' is not apparent. It's actually really confusing.

I accidentally saved an XD file as a 'Cloud Document' and it took me a while to figure out where it was actually saved so I could remove it. When I logged in on the website, under Web Apps & Services I assumed the file was in the Document Cloud – thinking the word were just reverse but the concept was the same. Later found out I had to go to Creative Cloud.

I am still not sure what the difference…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base