Skip to content

Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

Request Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

396 results found

1. 40 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It's easy to share a folder, but why can't I unshare it? Please add Remove to the Share ... menu

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I posted a similar request in the InDesign Uservoice but it would be great that instead of copying the files over when adding/dragging in a InDesign IDMS file from Libraries it is linked to that file. It would be useful when using a IDMS file (say an ad) that appears in several InDesign layouts but gets updated on a regular basis so it does not have to be re added each time but simply updates like a regular link. Maybe there could be an option to Embed/Break link if you don't want to update the placed IDMS file within a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently, we are only allowed to have two devices under one CC subscription. This is a policy issue and not a feature issue. i have one dedicated workstation at the office, one dedicated workstation at home, and a high-end laptop for traveling. It's okay to login in/out as there is only one user per subscription, but it is unnecessary waste of time to deactivate my account on one system in order to then activate my account on another system for a period for of time, then deactivate the system to return to one of my other two systems. Adobe will…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Our licenses recently got renewed by our administrators. And now all our work worth, years of effort is lost. We can't see any of those files in our creative cloud tab. Let me know what we can do. We all have an enterprise accounts and this should not happen. It will be really hard to replicate all that work again for us. Kindly look into this bug and help us restore our old work back.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ever since Illustrator update 26.4 and 26.4.1, Illustrator drops access to my CC libraries and requests and install of Creative Cloud which is installed and up to date. I did uninstall CC and reinstall, no change.

All ok on other apps, just Illustrator and as it's an app used more often it's not user friendly. My only fix is to keep shutting down the program and restarting, please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As seen in the attached photo, the WHOLE background does not get selected. The bits between parts of this object get left out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like the Select Background option that came with LR 12 to NOT include the foreground, only what is behind a subject/ object/person.

Attached is an image with the background selected, and as can be seen, it selects much more than what is commonly known as 'background.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In the Apps panel it should be verified for which CC applications the logged in user has an assigned license in the Adobe Cloud. Only the licensed applications should be installable.

Remove the button for the Installation of trial versionsbasf.com.

Remove the button for buying the CC applications.

Creative Cloud Desktop App and each CC app (like InDesign, InCopy, etc.) should be multilingual. It should be possible to change the language in the program settings of each application. This is necessary that a different language than the language of the operating system can be used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be amazing if the Library could keep track of where a specific asset is used per document. Sort of how the links panels work but in a broader scope. So when you look at the asset it says how many times it is used in other documents and when you get info for the asset it would list the specific documents it is used in. Like many others I am sure when we are designing a new piece we may download extra assets, or we update a document and change assets to update the look. This would be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Basically what the title says, I have been playing with the Creative Cloud Add-on in Gmail because when I share a file I like the idea that someone can comment on it if needed when sent that way. I have been using Google Drive to send files and one feature it has that I want to see in the CC add-on is to see recently saved file, especially since the Add-on is a bit slow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. -Add "Print" option in online Share for Review link

Love the new Share for Review Tool, yet some of my clients want to print out the Pages to look over. I'd love for them be able to print themselves, within the link without me having to give them a separate PDF version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Long discussions on community over frequency of CC updates (too many too often) . Do we get one every time one program changes - if so then please combine into a weekly or monthly. A platinum advisor suggests they are often minor corrections after major updates so wait before installing but there is no indication what the updates are. Please make more user-friendly for not-tech users

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. InDesign CC version 2021 is getting upgraded to version 2023 automatically. Currently have option to disable to stop the update but not for upgrade.

2021 to 2023 upgrade is major, should be upgraded without end user and system administrator knowledge.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I am interested in this new Workspaces Feature in Creative Cloud but one thing that does not make sense to me is why I can not add/link to Synced Cloud files but instead have to upload a Separate file. I wonder if this is just something being worked on or if there is a specific reason for this. Is it because the file has to only exist on the cloud like Libraries?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add the ability to add pattern swatches to a library like you can with colours.

If you want to save a pattern to the library you have to add a box filled in with the pattern to the library as a graphic. Then to use it you need to drag that graphic from the library onto the document page, embed it, add that pattern to the document swatch palette and then you can apply it to another shape. It's a very clunky process

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. allow me to put library items within library items, and then automatically update the children assets

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be so nice when sharing a document directly from the app, that other persons who open the link could also make a download to PDF.
    Thank you so much !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Just produce a working platform this is full of bugs and a shame to make presentations for clients!
    copy link in shared files does ot work (I always select the URL Text and copy it by cmd-c)
    Forward button in full size view does only work once (assets > files) I tested 3 different browsers!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It appears the Library panel is now more simplified (version 26.3.1), and users can't specify colors or fonts. The assets are only imported as "text" (which includes the entire copy), and "Artwork." I don't see any options in the Library menu to make these specifications, and all of the icons along the bottom of the panel are gone. Please allow users to add fonts and colors (independently of objects) again. Without this option, Libraries will not be as useful as they once were.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?