Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back the list

This is not efficient when you are in the library and you need to switch, this is too much back and forth. We're using the Libraries a lot, we can't lose time, doing back and forth with that type of list, it's not efficient. Give us the choice please

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it easier to permanently delete files from Creative Cloud

The current method of deleting files permanently from Creative Cloud is cumbersome and time-consuming. There should be an option to Empty Deleted Files or some other mechanism, rather than the awkward approach that exists. I shouldn't have to scroll through dozens of pages of deleted files to try to remove them from CC storage. I know I can shift-select to get a range of files checked at the same time, but the server response is slow and often takes minutes or longer to confirm that something has been deleted. It also often fails to delete something permanently and thus it's…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Files disappear from CC and end up in user trash.

This has been an ongoing issue since 2015. This forum says it's solved, https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/creative-cloud-moved-almost-5-000-cloud-files-to-the-trash-automatically/m-p/11311806?page=1#M15024

But it is far from solved. I just spent a significant amount of time on the chat feature with a rep. They cannot tell you why it happens. They cannot tell you how to prevent it. Bottom line, CC is unreliable at best when it comes to file storage. You are better off sharing files on Dropbox or Sharefile. This has caused significant downtime and frustration.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Disable the automatic opening of the Libraries panel

If you are using a Laptop, the automatic opening of the Library panel can be intrusive. If it is possible to disable that feature, then perhaps add that option to the dropdown menu??

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Pinnable Libraries

As someone who uses multiple libraries across the organization I work for, I would love to be able to pin a few key libraries that hold brand assets and colors so they always remain on top. This will allow us to have access to our more frequently used libraries at a moments notice.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. add photoshop brushes as a library item

I realize I'm using the library in ways it wasn't intended but it would be nice to add certain brushes to a library for artwork.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop stoving these libraries down my throat. EVERY time I move from AI to PS with assets I have to close this stupid library tab.

Turn off this library tab functioning. I close the tab TWENTY TIMES a day and cannot easily figure out how to just turn the damn thing off. I do not want to see it and yet, no matter how many times I close it, it still returns. Honestly about 95% of the "improvements" made to this software cause a hassle for my workflow. I do not wish to use the cloud and find all of the related tech to be irksome and unnecessarily in my way, practically constantly.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add empty trash feature

I cannot click on every each file to delete it from thrash. You have to have a select all feature now!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add an option to select all deleted files for permanent deletion

I have a lot of assets in the /Deleted folder online which I want to permanently delete, but there is no checkbox to select all or a button to permanently delete the contents, so the process involves selecting each item individually, which is a nuisance. Services like Dropbox allow selecting files as a batch.

A broader point is that when I delete or remove a file from CC on the desktop I expect it to be actually deleted from CC online assets. It’s not Adobe’s job to second-guess my action and keep the file in limbo just in case. I…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add subgroups for better organization

Would be so great to be able to add subgroups in CC Library, instead of having to create multiple libraries. As an example, I'd like to be able to have a library of assets that my team uses and within that, a group named 'Icons' which could be subdivided into various subgroups according to topic (i.e. business, sustainability, etc.).

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to sync specific folders and their contents from my computer to the cloud

I want to be able to select specific folders in my computer that I want synced. For example, I might want to sync a folder called "Current Projects" so that I can access its contents from any of my devices. And no, I don't want to open CC and upload each file every single time one is created—all new files created in that project should sync to the cloud automatically. And no, I definitely don't need or want an extra copy to be stored locally in the creative cloud folder. Google Backup and Sync has this functionality.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add cloud documents to Creative Cloud app

Please add "files" to the Creative Cloud (desktop) app. Why can I see and edit my libraries but not my documents? That's weird.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Do not automatically load library panel

Stop automatically loading the library panel. It's pretty easy to make it go away, but it loads slowly and changes the workspace and is generally irritating. It should be simple to load when needed, but having it automatically show up and populate, while indeed "neat," is kind of a hassle.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Shared drive

The ability for teams to collaborate on all projects inside a folder without having to share every single Xd.

Similarly to how Google Drives work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Exporting a Selection of Assets at Once from CC Library

I would be great to be able to export a selection of assets at once from the CCLibs.
    We currently can do it one-by-one from the Creative Cloud Desktop App but not at once and only vector or raster assets in there original file format (not ASE, snippet…).

So here the ideal scenario:
    1- Export a selection of assets at once from everywhere (CCLibs, CC Desktop and assets.adobe.com)
    2- Export images as… (convert images as PNG, JPG, PDF…)
    3- Export selected assets as PDF Style Guide

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Change owner of Creative Cloud Library

I am an Art Director on a marketing team and I have other designers help me make Libraries for our team to share. However, when I have them create a library, I would like to be the owner and there is not an easy way to change the owner of a Library on Creative Cloud.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add text highlighting as a Review option

If specific text could be highlighted with a comment , this would be a beneficial alternative to just placing a pin.
    I love the Send for Review feature and looking forward to see it grow.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08: Commenting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. larger preview

We need to be able to increase the size of the library panel preview images. On a 4k screen, they are tiny.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add the ability to scroll through photos continuously

Instead of having to exit the photo and re-select the next one continually, it would be a lot more convenient to be able to scroll through each out without exiting the image. It makes it very unappealing and time consuming and I really dislike having to use this program because of it. Also making it easier to save and download the images to a device would be nice. To me the program does not have good functionality for what I need it for.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base