Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option to continue sync despite errors

In cases where the sync process encounters some kind of error syncing a particular file, whether it was on the local machine or a file previously synced file already on the cloud, it often stops the entire syncing process. It would be a better workflow to be able to continue to sync despite any errors and sync files which can.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop Alerting for Marketing Notifications

The CreativeCloud Desktop App shows a red badge indicating that I have notifications in the CC Menu. But really, these messages rarely require my attention as they seem to be mostly marketing Adobe Live events, font releases, etc.

When I see the red dot in my menu bar, I think that my apps need updating. I'm becoming desensitized to this because, more times than not, the notifications are announcements instead of needed updates.

It's not that I don't find the list of announcements valuable - I just feel that they inappropriately use the notification alerts. As a paying customer, I…

86 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add folder option on Cloud Documents and Published screens

Both the cloud document and publish sections can have many files listed. Right now it is just a long list of files which is very overwhelming. To keep files organized It would be very helpful to have a folder structure.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. One source for cloud documents

The difference between storing things as CC documents or in the 'Document Cloud' is not apparent. It's actually really confusing.

I accidentally saved an XD file as a 'Cloud Document' and it took me a while to figure out where it was actually saved so I could remove it. When I logged in on the website, under Web Apps & Services I assumed the file was in the Document Cloud – thinking the word were just reverse but the concept was the same. Later found out I had to go to Creative Cloud.

I am still not sure what the difference…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Remove Spam from Alerts

It is unacceptable to deliver spam to my Creative Cloud Notifications screen. I see a red alert in my Mac's status bar on the Creative Cloud icon. I expect this to be 1. Important, 2. Relevant to my work, and 3. Not predatory marketing.

I am a customer, a friend. It is wrong to treat me this way.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Account management

I opened my account in Germany to purchase a monthly photostock plan.
    I have since moved to Vietnam and still pay Germany VAT.
    How can I move my account to South East Asia and be charged in US$ without Germany VAT. If I try to stop my subscription, I would loose all my already paid for but not yet downloaded images. This is actually illegal under EU law. Why would you not allow me to download unused pictures after cancelling a subscription?
    Please advise.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. licens managment

I currently us 5 computers and switch between them every day
    i would like for there to be a better lic management that i can sign out easyer to switch computers faster
    also remove bridge from requiring the lic and fix the lic check lag i get on all my programs.

i beleve that if i install adobe bridge and acrobat reader that there should be a lic free version.
    bridge will allow you to preview files delete and lable and rate but no pro fetures that will link you to apps. and if you try to open a app…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sharing CC Libraries

Simply as that,

Created the CCLibrary and artwork with it.
    Shared with my designer
    She received the email from CC Cloud
    After clicking on the link the library was not shared?
    Can not find the reason why?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sync file and folder options

It would be great to have the ability to select which specific files and folders you want to sync to your computer. Microsoft OneDrive has this feature and it is great.

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. My Library

When I'm trying to access my library on the web which holds all the assets from my phone when using Adobe Capture, it is frustrating to find the Library section. Downloading an asset is almost impossible. It is not intuitive to use the library.

Please just let me select my assets and download them and maybe add a library link to my user profile.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 「アセットをアップロードできませんでした」と表示され、ファイルをアップロードできない

AdobeCCに「アセットをアップロードできませんでした」と表示され、ファイルをアップロードできない

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 古いCreative Cloudデスクトップアプリがアップデートできず認証が切れる

バージョン 4.0.1.188、2017 年 04 月 03 日公開

通知が見落とされることのないように、コンピューターがアクティブな状態にあるときに、Creative Cloud デスクトップアプリケーションによりオペレーティングシステムの通知領域を通じてすべての通知が表示されます。
    さらに、操作性を強化し、バグ修正を行いました。

バージョン 3.9.5.353、2016 年 12 月 14 日公開

操作性を強化し、バグ修正を行いました。

このあたりで、Creative Cloudデスクトップアプリのアップデートが適用されず、知らず知らずにアップデートエラーになったり、認証が通らなかったりするので、古いバージョンのCreative Cloudデスクトップアプリも認識してアップデート適用するようにアップデーターを改善してほしい

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Selective Sync

I want to have all my files in the cloud but I don't want to sync them all to my desktop computer. I want to be able to sync only the files I need for the projects I'm actively working on.

180 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

ON THE BACKLOG  ·  82 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fix Core Sync and background apps consuming huge amounts of memory on startup

Core Sync uses 99.9% of my CPU on startup, while other Adobe apps are running since startup on the background consuming lots of memory and heating the computer like crazy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. NEED OPTION TO UN-INSTALL APPS/ OR CHANGE PAYMENT ON HOME PAGE

I keep getting false payment charges for different apps from adobe, either from my school account or my personal account. I already called to fix this last month for three hours and at this moment I am on a SECOND phonecall to get these charges refunded AGAIN!

What the website really needs, besides abstract pages connected to pages that led me in a wild goose chase, is instead a *STOP ALL PAYMENTS button or a *CHANGE CREDIT CARD button, that way I can make it impossible to receive future charges for a product I NEVER ASKED FOR.

As of now…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Invite to Multiple Libraries

Being able to send an invitation to collaborate on multiple libraries instead of having to send each one individually.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  07: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Search by metadata/tags on all files and documents

I would like to be able to use my asset library cloud like I would use Bridge for example.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Adobe XD, share XD documents in Adobe Cloud.

Can we please share XD documents in Adobe Cloud Documents. Right now, all you can do is delete those files or view those files. Why can't you share the document so another designer/developer can have access to the latest revisions? For another computer to work on the file I have to zip the file, then share the link with them. Which means I can't then work the other person does, has to be pulled down, zipped, then sent back. Such an inconvenience.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)