Request Features

Help us improve CC Assets and Libraries

This platform was created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking
  • RATE US: Click the star at the bottom of this page and let us know what think

Do you want to get more involved? Participate in user testing for upcoming features or join our selected advisory board Slack group by answering this survey , selected participants will be contacted by a member of the team.

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back the list

This is not efficient when you are in the library and you need to switch, this is too much back and forth. We're using the Libraries a lot, we can't lose time, doing back and forth with that type of list, it's not efficient. Give us the choice please

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This panel freezes, cannot be scrolled through, and assets cannot be grabbed.

I've uninstalled illustrator, deleted and remade the libraries folder, and signed out and into my Adobe account. Closing and reopening illustrator is the only fix for a 1 time use of an asset from the library. This is a ridiculous process I've been repeating for a month.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Double Click to open file

Please bring back the feature where when you are trying to open the file in the library you are able to just open it quickly without have to click on the pencil button as you have it now.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. CC libraries panel freezes

library freezes and cannot switch between libraries or grab assets

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  04: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. CC Library not showing up correctly in AI

I can't us the CC Library in Illustrator, except the rest. Please fix this bug.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Gradients!

Please add the ability to add gradients to our libraries as fill swatches not graphics!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Libaries

Hi, I have several logos in PMS with CMYK values in my library. When I place the file on an artboard the PMS colour Changes the colour mode to Book colours. This means in order to have all my files the same colour I need to manually adapt this colour each time. How can I avoid this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Drag and Drop Files

Hello,

I am trying to switch to Fresco and am finding the file organizing to be painful. Requesting a way to "drag and drop" files into folders rather than using the "move" option when on the CC website. Ideally one could select multiple files to move into folders at the same time!

Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Creative Cloud Libraries

Hi Adobe, I'm having issues with the libraries function freezing in my apps, and also not working when I have both Illustrator and Photoshop open at the same time. I've tried closing and reopening and the usual fixes but its still frozen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. エラーと復元

エラーが起き、復元しますか?という文字が出て、再試行を押しても復縁できず、キャンセルを押したら描いている途中のものが消えてしまった。戻す方法はないのか知りたい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  10: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add support for Photoshop Brush (.abr) files in Libraries

It'd be really useful if it was possible to upload ABR files to Libraries, making it much easier to store them, move them, organise them, send them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. CC library freezes during work (again) and crashes Indesign if buying Stock-Pictures

CC Library freezes and only a program restart helps temporarily ... until next time

This bug existed before in Indesign and Illustrator was fixed in the meantime and was now apparently reissued! I love traditions!

A bug evergreen CC Libraray
    If buying AdobeStock-Pictures via CC Library-Window in Indesign
    will shut down Indesign directly in 9 of 10 cases
    (This is a "Bugevergreen!")

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Option to colour code library title buttons

Colour coding the buttons for each library in the library menu would be great for quick, visual recognition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. This new Profile Setup has screwed up everything

I accidentally chose my "personal profile" when setting up this new profile deal instead of my work profile. The personal is just a free account, but now all my assets, files, libraries are on that profile and it doesn't matter, because I can't run any programs under that profile. I wish I could just re-set it up so I can select my work profile. But after wasting so much time researching what to do, all I have come up with is download all my assets, stock files, Librarys, etc reupload them to the 2nd profile. This is ridiculous, How much…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Deleting cloud files from the application itself

To delete a cloud file I need to go to cloud application found my files and delete them. It would be easier for me to do it from the application (XD) Because somehow, when I say save as and chose a file I saved before, it create a duplication and not a version. It bloats my file list and I want to quickly delete them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Library "Place Copy" feature mirrors InDesign "Place Item(s)", retains page X, Y coordinates

Generally, when items are placed in an InDesign library, they retain the page coordinates of their absolute location on the page. Sadly the CC Library doesn't retain this information (it's only drag and drop), which forces designers to spend a lot of time precisely aligning elements when that feature could be automated.

1) Allow the assignment of a master template to library items. I noticed that all items added to a CC Library (when edited directly from the library) access a generic letter-sized InDesign document. Would it be possible to point instead to a specific base template that matches our…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to play audio on shared links

Hello!

Recently I started using Adobe Cloud and getting used to Google Drive options, it seems that Assets in Adobe Cloud have fewer options.

There is one thing that is important and it is a pity it's not available yet.

When sharing an external link, I realized audio files cannot be played, they need to be downloaded. It would be lovely to be able to also play the file in the shared link directly, without having to download.

Why? Because we are sharing with clients that do not have Adobe accounts and we cannot make them create one, it's too…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Refresh the CC Library Button

So it looks like the CC asset library is webbased, i have norrowed down the problem to everytime i reset my custom workspace, things break. or if i change to another, it breaks.

so if you had a seperate "refresh" in the options for the cc libraries panel, that may fix the issue - not sure if its GUI issue or data etc. no clue. BUT if there was a way to refresh that 1 specific window whenever i wanted, that would be amazing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Group libraries

how to group together all libraries?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base