Report Bugs

We are sorry you are experiencing issues with CC Assets or Libraries

Help us improve our service by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: When filing a new bug, please provide:
    • Steps to reproduce the issues
    • Expected result
    • Actual result

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Website defaults to wrong language.

Every time i use “View on Web” button i get website in Czhezh language. I use all apps in English and everywhere on settings i have set English as my language. Best od all – i have no connection with Czhezh (or however its written).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Libraries in photoshop doesn't see Creative Cloud desktop and can't download assets market stuff

Window 10, 2 different computers.

I can't download assets from the Market through CC desktop, if I click on download it does nothing, I can't create or view libraries in any programs.

The error in trying to view libraries in Photoshop is "To use creative cloud libraries please install the creative cloud application." Which it is installed.

If I open libraries from CC desktop it goes to

https://assets.adobe.com/libraries

and says "Libraries aren't here yet, but we're moving them soon."

Which takes me to

https://assets2.adobe.com/assets/libraries

Which apparently isn't connected to my CC desktop app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the entire…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Keeps giving a sync failure but the file doesn't even exist anymore

I moved a file from a folder to an other folder but the file could not tync for some reason, so i tryed again with a copy and that did work. Afterwords i deleted the failed file. But it keeps giving a sync failure, even after i deleted the file (i also emptied my trashcan)
    Its pretty annoying because of te window that keeps popping up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Synchronisation a tournée toute la nuit et ne s'arrête pas

J'ai mis mes dossier dans le cloud, il a tourné toute la nuit et pourtant ce mati il dit que le nombre de fichier transféré est identique à celui que j'ai mis, mais ça continu de dire encore 1 seconde! Que faire ?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  09: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Spacing when sharing files

When sharing a file to someone outside of CC, the view is off for the recipient. There's a large space at that top of the page that moves the file preview way down the page. When sharing a folder outside of CC, the banner with the folder name is huge.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Emily Dinger responded

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. We will keep this in mind as we continue to improve our site.

Thank you!

6. Fix BUG, Bud Cloud Database garbage collection

FIX oth the Creative Cloud App on my desktop and the web page for my assets is showing that I have used 35 GB of storage. However, I have no files on the cloud at all at this point. Both on my sync'd folder on my computer, and on the website itself, there are no files. So it should show that I have used zero GB. I have gone into the Deleted folder and confirmed that there are no files in there as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  09: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

HI there,

To help us better understand the issue, can you share information about the plan you have?

Thank you!

7. Incorrect storage message

Not showing any files in cloud storage, but still showing message it is full. Please not synch option is disabled in Lightroom CC very soon after after it is installed and same is with mobile .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. File upload

I cannot upload files to the web portal fro creative cloud. I'm trying this as the syncing isn't working either with the desktop app and the mobile app????

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. File not opening on click, error

I tried to open an indd. file on the cc assets website. Can't open it due to an error. It says that there is no download available. I have got another file that opens as it should be and I can view it and place comments. Any ideas?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. i want delete my file but show me "Unexpected response:412"

i want delete it but show me this message please resolution for me

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Restored - Unexpected token T in JSON at position 0

Restored - Unexpected token T in JSON at position 0" what the hell I can't restore my file again please do it.. anything its too important

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Protoype link doesn't show anymore some screens.

Instantly my old link where me and my team were working on didn't display all the screens. Tried to refresh the link, to update it, close browser, etc the same!
    Then I created a new link, but I need some old comments back so how do i see the old link?

Thanx

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can't find my files in CC Assets

I can't see any file in folders however free space indicator shows that 2.9 Gb of 20 Gb used.
    Desktop sync doesen't work too. Sync indicator shows that all files synced but CC folder is empty. This problem lasts at least last month (from May). Not good for payed subscription...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Creative Cloud made files unaccessible

I tried uploading 2 adobe xd files to the adobe Creative Cloud through the upload function on the website. It kept uploading them as ZIPS and not XD files. This prevented me from opening them in the Adobe XD Mobile App. Then I tried "uploading " them through the Adobe XD program. Wich actually is moving them to the Creative Cloud Files folder. The files automatically got put in the deleted folder, essentially removing them from my desktop and making them unacessible. When I try to restore the deleted files I get the error message. "Unexpected token T in JSON…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. CC Assets

When i click restore from deleted option, the message says files has been restored. But there is no file sync and also the file is not available on the assets files section.

The file has completed vanished and i have lost my valuable projects files

Where are the files?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Uploading XD files to assets converts label's it as ZIP file

I'm having trouble trying to upload XD files in the asset store to view it on my mobile phone, It label's it as a ZIP file but when I tried downloading it It's just an .xd file

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  04: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I cannot restore a file from the deleted folder

I selected a file to restore and got a message that it had been successfully restored but I cannot find in any of the other folders. Since there is no search function in the new assets interface, I had to search on my computer (which is synced) but it is not there either. I've refreshed and waited almost an hour but has still not shown up.

So, in summary, an important folder that had been previously archived and should have been restored has completely disappeared.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. XD files not syncing from past 5 days

The XD files are not syncing and we hit a huge collaboration block here. Please fix it or give me work around.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. No MOV files found when linked to, but seen in the same browser after upload

whyn I can see and play a MOV video after upload, but the link I´ve emailed is useless? Error message: "No video in supported formats found" I thought it´s adobe... But now I quickly move back to googledrive or dropbox, clients are waiting :((((((

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. XD files usually not sync via CC desktop app.

XD files only sync when I save them as a new file. Niether XD files can not be downloaded from the cloud web platform, however I see there the relevant, latest state.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

NEEDS MORE FEEDBACK  ·  1 comment  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base