Report Bugs

We are sorry you are experiencing issues with CC Assets or Libraries

Help us improve our service by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: When filing a new bug, please provide:
    • Steps to reproduce the issues
    • Expected result
    • Actual result

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  04: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Eric Weidler responded

I’m very sorry to hear you are continuing to have trouble. I have spoken with our support team and someone will be reaching out to you directly to help solve your issue.

2. Downloading and sharing assets are not available

I cannot share or download any assets that I've saved. I created an image in Capture and I can see it in my library, but I can't do anything with it.

I have perused the support site and found nothing that helps.

The libraries are pointless if you can't do anything other than view thumbnails of the assets on the site.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Problem overwriting, deleting or moving files

Unable to delete, move or overwrite files. Adobe cloud always says that they can't find the file for deleting or moving but the file is still there in the directory.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  05: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Missing Download Button?

Maybe I'm blind, but I can't find the download button for my own assets or folders in the new design?

Also please link libraries with files. I would really like to have access to my files in my library panel in Photoshop for example.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

WE HAVE THIS  ·  2 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Unknown file type lists as OCTET, cannot manually upload new copies to the site

I have a bunch of non-normal file types for things, one has a .cpnx extension. The site lists this as an OCTET file type. I've tried manually uploading a new copy of a file that already exists, but when I choose the file it says it's not the same file type (even though it's the same file name and extension) and won't let me upload.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When Sharing a link to a video it will not play when you click on the link, very disappointing used to work flawlessly , what happened?

My idea is not to redesign your assets website if It breaks key functions. Especially the link to share video, my client has a presentation due tomorrow and needs to also view on their phone. This is really disappointing.

This is what I get, and the video will not play.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  05: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will look into the issue with the player for a shared video link — these pages are separate from the new assets.adobe.com interface, so this issue is independent of the new interface & likely a regression.

If there are specific feedback items on the new interface, we would like to understand more so we take it into account as we continue to make updates & improvements.

Thank you.

7. Unable to access libraries / Library panel does not load

The library panel is not loading on desktop apps.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The "Collaborate…", "Share Link…" and "Show file activity" contextual menu items functions as "View on Website"

Up until recently, if you chose "Collaborate…" in the Creative Cloud Files folder, a browser window would open up with a form to directly share the file/folder with someone. Now it gets redirected to the main Creative Cloud page (the same place "View on Website" would lead you to). The same thing goes for "Share Link…" and "Show file activity" which redirects to the shared assets' page on Creative Cloud (just like "View on Website" would).

Tested environments: MacOS Mojave, Windows 10

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Rendering occurs and freezes

When retrieving page resources, rendering occurs and freezes. PSD resources are not displayed

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Mirddin,

I’d love to get some more detail on this issue your encountering. Is this an issue you’re experiencing with the Extract feature on PSDs? If so, this was a bug that was fixed shortly after your bug was filed. If not, I’d love to get more detail on when you’re experiencing this.

Thanks!
    Emily

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Website defaults to wrong language.

Every time i use “View on Web” button i get website in Czhezh language. I use all apps in English and everywhere on settings i have set English as my language. Best od all – i have no connection with Czhezh (or however its written).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Folder and Files undeletable

There are files and folders which cannot be deleted anymore, neither in the cloud nor locally (which fails syncing to the cloud).

At least it would be nice if you could repair my account.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Good day! Nowhere can I find the manual management of Cloud storage! Lightroom files took up the whole place, and the ability to unload them

Good day! Nowhere can I find the manual management of Cloud storage! Lightroom files took up the whole place, and the ability to unload them is nowhere to be found!
      How to remove unnecessary albums ligtroom from cloud storage, so they do not take up space?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Website defaults to wrong language.

Every time i use “View on Web” button i get website in Czhezh language. I use all apps in English and everywhere on settings i have set English as my language. Best od all – i have no connection with Czhezh (or however its written).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. something went wrong initializing creative cloud libraries

I have this error come up with the CC Library Panel: "something went wrong initializing creative cloud libraries".

I've tried everything that Adobe had suggested but nothing has worked and it's been 4 days since I've been able to access them.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Libraries in photoshop doesn't see Creative Cloud desktop and can't download assets market stuff

Window 10, 2 different computers.

I can't download assets from the Market through CC desktop, if I click on download it does nothing, I can't create or view libraries in any programs.

The error in trying to view libraries in Photoshop is "To use creative cloud libraries please install the creative cloud application." Which it is installed.

If I open libraries from CC desktop it goes to

https://assets.adobe.com/libraries

and says "Libraries aren't here yet, but we're moving them soon."

Which takes me to

https://assets2.adobe.com/assets/libraries

Which apparently isn't connected to my CC desktop app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the entire…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Keeps giving a sync failure but the file doesn't even exist anymore

I moved a file from a folder to an other folder but the file could not tync for some reason, so i tryed again with a copy and that did work. Afterwords i deleted the failed file. But it keeps giving a sync failure, even after i deleted the file (i also emptied my trashcan)
    Its pretty annoying because of te window that keeps popping up.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Synchronisation a tournée toute la nuit et ne s'arrête pas

J'ai mis mes dossier dans le cloud, il a tourné toute la nuit et pourtant ce mati il dit que le nombre de fichier transféré est identique à celui que j'ai mis, mais ça continu de dire encore 1 seconde! Que faire ?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  09: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Spacing when sharing files

When sharing a file to someone outside of CC, the view is off for the recipient. There's a large space at that top of the page that moves the file preview way down the page. When sharing a folder outside of CC, the banner with the folder name is huge.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fix BUG, Bud Cloud Database garbage collection

FIX oth the Creative Cloud App on my desktop and the web page for my assets is showing that I have used 35 GB of storage. However, I have no files on the cloud at all at this point. Both on my sync'd folder on my computer, and on the website itself, there are no files. So it should show that I have used zero GB. I have gone into the Deleted folder and confirmed that there are no files in there as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  09: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base