Report Bugs

We are sorry you are experiencing issues with CC Assets or Libraries

Help us improve our service by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: When filing a new bug, please provide:
    • Steps to reproduce the issues
    • Expected result
    • Actual result

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Libraries glitches in Illustrator 25.0.1 and Beta

Libraries freeze, assets appear far too large or are frozen unable to add new assets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle - and Pro 4K cards don't work in Premiere Pro CC

We recently started using Blackmagic Design (BMD) cards for capturing old film and video material. We use the Intensity Pro 4K and Intensity Shuttle.

The old material (firewire solutions) no longer works and had to be replaced. Premiere could work (until version 12 - 2018) with firewire solutions.

If all prescribed settings are set for, the card will not work. "Capture device offline" is the message.
    At the same time, a source can be displayed on the same PC's in other software, such as Media Express (BMD software), GrassValley Edius 9 and OBS.

Several times via chat the helpdesk consulted,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  09: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can't Save Anything To library (recovery)

I am creating a catalog of dense vectored assets to bridge the UX files and the Marketing teams needs. Once converted from Sketch>Xd>Ai, when those files are added into the library, the ones that are vector only stay where they are supposed to, but the ones with images and clipping masks only stay for a minute or so and then get kicked out to a new library with the same name and the end tag (Recovered). I. have to then go into the recovered library and try to move or copy the asset back to the library it was kicked…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. In the name of all that is sacred, STOP automatically opening the CC Libraries panel. It's worthless.

The exasperating, buggy, slow, pointless libraries panel automatically opens EVERY...SINGLE...TIME I paste a vector graphic into Photoshop. I NEVER want to see the libraries panel again. I never wanted it in the first place, and I don't want it now. I especially don't want it opening against my will. Please make this godawful mistake of yours go away.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. CC Libraries isn't working properly

When I try to click on any library it doesn't open that library. Other times everything in the library panel is really tiny. I have seen it really large as well. It has been very glitchy for me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Files completely lost from Creative Cloud

I completely lost my files. Hours of work lost. Just disappeared, not in deleted or in another folder simply vanished and now I can't even open an existing file on Fresco anymore. Beyond upset and disappointed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Library window size is tiny and does not respond to commands

The Library window is buggy now and is also appears as a tiny list, which is not even able to choose from.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I'm unable to access personal CC libraries in XD

I can access the shared CC libraries but not the ones I've created for myself

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Libraries in INDD and AI aren't working - keep saying that I'm not connected to CC... but I AM

Hi, I've tried everything and INDD and AI keep telling me that I am not connected to CC. But the app is on and working on my Apple and I am also connected on CC web... looked if there was a new version, did "repair" my CC etc etc... I can't use the libraries, it won't load anything...heeeelp me please !!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. CC Library doesnt react, duble click import wrong sample

CC Library do not react on clicking (freeze), double click import wrong sample
    It's impossible to export it and work on it. And on the second computer screen it is enlarged so the colors samples are 2 or 3 times bigger. It's immpossible to work with it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. inDesign share for review

shared for review items not showing up to the invited person. I have had client sign out sign back in, change password and restart computer . I have done the same.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Include HSL type color in CC Libraries

I work with HSL, and all the Adobe universe make it difficult :
    - HSL can't be default, have to switch manually every time.
    - CC libraries don't support it, so it change the value for something approaching in RGB or CMYK, but if I don't have my exact color, the cc library is worthless...
    Is this a bug ? Can it be fixed ? Or something not included yet ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Inability to open a CC library file without a document already open.

At work we start from templates that are stored in a CC Library. Currently having to create a random blank document before we see any CC Library files. Cumulatively frustrating. Please show CC Libraries in the startup screen. Even better add an "Open as Copy" :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. CC Libraries Panel doea'nt work correct

Keine Idee, es soll einfach funktionieren! Manchmal funktioniert das Panel manchmal nicht, einfach nur mühsam. Schließt man ein Dokument und öffnet dann wieder, kann es sein dass das Panel wieder funktioniert, oftmals hilft dies leider trotzdem nicht. Löst einfach das Problem und zwar bald, weil so kann man mit eurem Zeug nicht wirklich arbeiten!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sync folder missing

I have a mac and a pc. When I use my PC the next time I log in to my Mac the sync folder is missing and it can't create a new one. If I restart the Mac CC works again just fine. This doesn't happen in the reverse. The PC is always able to sync and use the cloud libraries and my files. It started with the last update to illustrator. Quitting all adobe products and then opening the programs doesn't fix the problem. I have to quit the programs then restart the Mac for syncing to commence.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Log to CC libraries

I log into my Adobe account and my creative cloud is connected but the app does not show me the libraries and asks me to log in, even if I am logged in

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. my existing illlustrator libraries have disappeared

My existing illlustrator libraries have disappeared. This is a nightmare.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Now showing Live Preview in Mobile XD

Hi,
    I am not able to see my design in live preview on mobile. in the mobile cloud, the document is showing. please it's my humble suggests the better possibility

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  09: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Adobe Stock image library not recognizing license

Hello, my team currently uses an Adobe Stock team subscription. We have created CC libraries containing our licensed Adobe Stock images. One of our users CC library panel is not recognizing that our stock images are licensed, therefore denying access to licensed image.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base