Report Bugs

We are sorry you are experiencing issues with CC Assets or Libraries

Help us improve our service by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: When filing a new bug, please provide:
    • Steps to reproduce the issues
    • Expected result
    • Actual result

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Libraries in Bridge 2020 & 2021 will not display

I've tried to display the Libraries panel in Bridge for a couple versions now. Every time I activate the panel, I see "To use Creative Cloud libraries, you need to be logged into a Creative Cloud account."

I am logged in. Verified both by the Creative Cloud app as well as going to the Help menu and scrolling down to see "Sign Out...(my adobe id)". I would really like to use libraries in Bridge.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Creative Cloud App, Libraries, Assets and Sync

I recently bought 6 months Creative Cloud through my College and got a huge discount. I switched my account and uninstalled every adobe program and reinstalled the creative cloud desktop app and other apps through the school account. I have had NOTHING but problems. There is a HUGE bug with enterprise accounts and libraries. I have downloaded my assests and installed apps over 3 times because they install but yet they won't show up in account. Then I have to sign out and sign back in but yet I choose the personal account selection and see some of my files…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  06: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. LIBRARY CMYK COLORS IMPORTED AS SPOT COLORS

Hello,
    CMYK colors of my library are transformed in spot colors in Illustrator....
    This should not happen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Libraries glitches in Illustrator 25.0.1 and Beta

Libraries freeze, assets appear far too large or are frozen unable to add new assets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle - and Pro 4K cards don't work in Premiere Pro CC

We recently started using Blackmagic Design (BMD) cards for capturing old film and video material. We use the Intensity Pro 4K and Intensity Shuttle.

The old material (firewire solutions) no longer works and had to be replaced. Premiere could work (until version 12 - 2018) with firewire solutions.

If all prescribed settings are set for, the card will not work. "Capture device offline" is the message.
    At the same time, a source can be displayed on the same PC's in other software, such as Media Express (BMD software), GrassValley Edius 9 and OBS.

Several times via chat the helpdesk consulted,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  09: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. CC Library Window change

Cannot open/go back to the folder in CC Library. Only last/current library items are available. Also, CC Library Window gets very small or big (including it's font) so there is no possibility to switch between the library folders

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can't Save Anything To library (recovery)

I am creating a catalog of dense vectored assets to bridge the UX files and the Marketing teams needs. Once converted from Sketch>Xd>Ai, when those files are added into the library, the ones that are vector only stay where they are supposed to, but the ones with images and clipping masks only stay for a minute or so and then get kicked out to a new library with the same name and the end tag (Recovered). I. have to then go into the recovered library and try to move or copy the asset back to the library it was kicked…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. In the name of all that is sacred, STOP automatically opening the CC Libraries panel. It's worthless.

The exasperating, buggy, slow, pointless libraries panel automatically opens EVERY...SINGLE...TIME I paste a vector graphic into Photoshop. I NEVER want to see the libraries panel again. I never wanted it in the first place, and I don't want it now. I especially don't want it opening against my will. Please make this godawful mistake of yours go away.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. CC Libraries Window frozen

The panel that I've created contains approx six assets. One is highlighted. Clicking on any of the other assets does not work, dragging only moves the highlited asset. I've closed and reopened the panel several times....still unrresponsive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. CC Libraries isn't working properly

When I try to click on any library it doesn't open that library. Other times everything in the library panel is really tiny. I have seen it really large as well. It has been very glitchy for me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Files completely lost from Creative Cloud

I completely lost my files. Hours of work lost. Just disappeared, not in deleted or in another folder simply vanished and now I can't even open an existing file on Fresco anymore. Beyond upset and disappointed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Library window size is tiny and does not respond to commands

The Library window is buggy now and is also appears as a tiny list, which is not even able to choose from.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I'm unable to access personal CC libraries in XD

I can access the shared CC libraries but not the ones I've created for myself

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Adobe Freezes up after latest update

Photoshop keeps freezing up when I try to create layers. This only started after the latest update. It's frustrating because I have to restart the program then I've lost all of my edits so I have start all over again.

I also constantly get the Error 126 message.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Libraries in INDD and AI aren't working - keep saying that I'm not connected to CC... but I AM

Hi, I've tried everything and INDD and AI keep telling me that I am not connected to CC. But the app is on and working on my Apple and I am also connected on CC web... looked if there was a new version, did "repair" my CC etc etc... I can't use the libraries, it won't load anything...heeeelp me please !!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. CC Library doesnt react, duble click import wrong sample

CC Library do not react on clicking (freeze), double click import wrong sample
    It's impossible to export it and work on it. And on the second computer screen it is enlarged so the colors samples are 2 or 3 times bigger. It's immpossible to work with it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. inDesign share for review

shared for review items not showing up to the invited person. I have had client sign out sign back in, change password and restart computer . I have done the same.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. CC Libraries don't load

I am adding elements to my library on Illustrator and when I move to InDesing the library freezes and is not updated like it used to be.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Include HSL type color in CC Libraries

I work with HSL, and all the Adobe universe make it difficult :
    - HSL can't be default, have to switch manually every time.
    - CC libraries don't support it, so it change the value for something approaching in RGB or CMYK, but if I don't have my exact color, the cc library is worthless...
    Is this a bug ? Can it be fixed ? Or something not included yet ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base