Report Bugs

We are sorry you are experiencing issues with CC Assets or Libraries

Help us improve our service by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: When filing a new bug, please provide:
    • Steps to reproduce the issues
    • Expected result
    • Actual result

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. assets from stock not updating

Asset bought on adobe stock not updating in libries after purchace I am having to manualy down load purchased assets from website

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CC Libraries palette does not scroll

The library panel does not update when trying to scroll

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have posted Ai 25.3 build with the fix, it’s been available in Beta section. Please, install it to be unblocked. Animate 21.0.4 build 39603 is available under regular application section in CCD.
    The fix in InDesign is coming soon, will post here once it’s available on Production.

Thank you,
    Mariia

3. Some assets are being cropped on the right and top edge

In After effects. When I drag an asset from the library into my composition. It's cropping the right and top side of the asset.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. UI glitches with CC Libraries panel in InDesign

Bug # 1: When dragging panel from a regular display to a Retina (high DPI) display, the UI elements become tiny. See screenshot.

Bug # 2: Panel locks up (using latest version of InDesign, released yesterday). Cannot scroll it, click it, select any items, or click any buttons. Happens on both displays.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. CC Libraries need 1 or more Admin users not a single, fixed-person, Owner.

CC Libraries desperately need an Admin role - rather than the severely flawed 'Owner'.

Admin
    Editor
    User

What happens when the current Owner leaves a company?

I hear people saying you have to duplicate the library so you can use it. (Not a very good idea when the point of Libraries is to keep things consistent).

Please get rid of Owner role and replace with a new Admin user role that can multiple assignees and/or be easily transferred.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  06: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Capture has vanished

The in-app extension for Capture has vanished from my library panel. Is this expected? How do I get it back?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. UI is non responsive and/or Zoomed in | Upvote - Please fix!

The CC library Panel is either super zoomed in, or super zoomed out. Across AI, ID, PS, PR and An.

I use libraries all day every day and have built multiple brand libraries which are shared across my team and trying to use CC libraries is making me sad.

Happens after working on a file. it never just opens up and is that way. the program opens up and is fine, but then after clicking around and doing things..it happens.

i will spend an entire day trouble shooting this with you.
    Call me, fax me, send smoke signals (use premier…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bridge Libraries Panel Not Loading at Start-up

The first time I launch Bridge each day the Libraries panel does not load 9 times out of 10 with a message telling me I need to be logged into my CC account. Under the Help menu in Bridge it indicates that I am logged in. I am also logged in to CC and Photoshop and they work as expected with regard to Library functionality.

If I terminate Bridge and relaunch Bridge the panel sometimes connects to my libraries.

CC, Photoshop, and Lightroom always connect with my Libraries as expected. I have tried all the suggested fixes I've found in…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Locks up

Illustrator: Library Panel constantly locks up and have to restart to get it to work again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. InDesign freezing my Computer

I use InDesign for about 4 to 5 minutes before it crashes and freezes my entire MacBook and I have to restart it.
    I needed this sorted ASAP please!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  09: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. CC Library Colors automatically apply black stroke to shapes

My team uses CC Library for sharing brand assets and the latest update automatically applies a black stroke when selecting brand colors. It's killing our efficiency.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Panel appears small and doesn't respond or scroll

All other appearance panels are working fine, but the library panel is smaller than the window and doesnt respond or scroll. Restarting illustrator fixes the issue until the next time you open the panel and the same issue occurs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mouse wheel zoom in PDF review is too slow

When I use the mouse wheel to zoom in an asset, the zoom level only changes in tiny steps instead of +100% or -50% like everywhere else.

Furthermore, when zooming using the mouse wheel, every second click is ignored, which makes the UI feel sluggish.

For doubling the zoom level, I need 30 clicks instead of a single click, which is way too much to allow efficient work on a document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  07: Commenting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Area type and text styles lost in CC libraries

As it's not possible to create real table in Illustrator like in Indesign, i try to simulate one by using area type.
    With area type you have several options you can define to set the position of the text inside.
    But, when you save assets composed with area type and vector shapes in a cc library, you loose the area type which is automatically turned to basic text and you loose also text styles apply on it.

Do you know how to fix this to keep your text exactly the same in the CC library ?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. After effects: Library asset name says artwork and not the name i assigned

In After effects the assets in my library are being renamed to Artwork followed by a number instead of the name I assigned when I add them to my project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Creative Cloud Files webviewer don't generate layers preview

Creative Cloud Files WebViewer is able to list layers in a Ai or PS composition .
    There is also an "eye" to show/noshow this layer. but it looks not working anymore...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. PSD files don't display corectly

for any reason PSD files don't shows correctly

on the other hand
    Layer comps are not listed/activable only layers visiblity is accessible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Lag on indesign

libraries becomes redundant in indesign, as it's pretty much none responsive. currently it's just frozen, and I have no idea when it will start working again, which means i have to go and manually dig out all the colour codes I need.

Linking to assets hasn't worked for me in months. it just drops a grey box with an error.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Libraries not working; Can't click anything

Often I can't click anything within the Libraries panel window. Plus the panel layout itself is messed up. Notice the black space (see attachment). Restarting the app fixes it only about 50% of the time. Very frustrating!! Especially with these DEADLINES! Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I have a lot of space, but when I create a sharing link, I am prompted that the link cannot be created because of insufficient space

I have a lot of space, but when I create a sharing link, I am prompted that the link cannot be created because of insufficient space

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base