Report Bugs

We are sorry you are experiencing issues with CC Assets or Libraries

Help us improve our service by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: When filing a new bug, please provide:
    • Steps to reproduce the issues
    • Expected result
    • Actual result

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. No libraries show up in Photoshop Libraries, even though I have them in Creative Cloud.

I can't access my creative cloud libraries. I am signed in. Libraries panel shows only "View all libraries at a glance" graphic. My libraries can't be accessed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Relink to Library Graphic

Currently impossible to filter by name when using "Relink to Library Graphic..."

If you filter by name the Relink option disappears at the bottom of the Libraries window. (BTW terrible UI/UX on those Relink/Cancel buttons when they do work.)

Please fix.

[Searching for a specific image in a large library is not a nice experience.]

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. clicking on a library colour does not select it

Hi,

Love the library feature. I've noticed that if I click on a saved colour in the Libraries Panel, (which is represented by a square of colour) it sometimes fails to load into the foreground colour slot. It works fine if my click is towards the top of the colour square, but fails to load if my click is over the colour name label which appears and overlays the bottom part of the the colour square. I've applied the wrong colour so many times because of this :)

It would be great if this could be changed so that the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. photoshop stopped working "waiting for library"

When pasting a Smart Object from Illustrator to Photoshop, I got the "waiting for library" window from that moment photoshop stopped working and I had to force shutdown.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. libraries panel text is unreadable script font

All the text in PS 22.1.1 libraries panel is in unreadable script font. I've re-installed PS, the libraries panel, the preferences. I don't how to fix this, but I can't use the libraries like this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bridge does not recognize I am logged in when I open it

I am unable to see libraries in Bridge, because it does not recognize I am logged in. You all need to have a way to manually log in to Adobe from the libraries pane when you are in Bridge and it does not recognize you are logged in to Creative cloud. I sometimes can not get to my libraries from Bridge at all even though every other program I have from creative cloud recognizes I am logged in. In fact, I can not log in, because I am already logged in.... which leaves me in a catch 22. There is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. CC Library Window change

Cannot open/go back to the folder in CC Library. Only last/current library items are available. Also, CC Library Window gets very small or big (including it's font) so there is no possibility to switch between the library folders

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Adobe Freezes up after latest update

Photoshop keeps freezing up when I try to create layers. This only started after the latest update. It's frustrating because I have to restart the program then I've lost all of my edits so I have start all over again.

I also constantly get the Error 126 message.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Palette non visualizzate

La libreria delle palette non viene visualizzata quando uso Indesign. Con Photoshop e Illustrator tutto apposto.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. CC Libraries don't load

I am adding elements to my library on Illustrator and when I move to InDesing the library freezes and is not updated like it used to be.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Libraries in Bridge 2020 & 2021 will not display

I've tried to display the Libraries panel in Bridge for a couple versions now. Every time I activate the panel, I see "To use Creative Cloud libraries, you need to be logged into a Creative Cloud account."

I am logged in. Verified both by the Creative Cloud app as well as going to the Help menu and scrolling down to see "Sign Out...(my adobe id)". I would really like to use libraries in Bridge.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. LIBRARY CMYK COLORS IMPORTED AS SPOT COLORS

Hello,
    CMYK colors of my library are transformed in spot colors in Illustrator....
    This should not happen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Libraries glitches in Illustrator 25.0.1 and Beta

Libraries freeze, assets appear far too large or are frozen unable to add new assets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. In the name of all that is sacred, STOP automatically opening the CC Libraries panel. It's worthless.

The exasperating, buggy, slow, pointless libraries panel automatically opens EVERY...SINGLE...TIME I paste a vector graphic into Photoshop. I NEVER want to see the libraries panel again. I never wanted it in the first place, and I don't want it now. I especially don't want it opening against my will. Please make this godawful mistake of yours go away.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. CC Libraries isn't working properly

When I try to click on any library it doesn't open that library. Other times everything in the library panel is really tiny. I have seen it really large as well. It has been very glitchy for me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Library window size is tiny and does not respond to commands

The Library window is buggy now and is also appears as a tiny list, which is not even able to choose from.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I'm unable to access personal CC libraries in XD

I can access the shared CC libraries but not the ones I've created for myself

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base