Report Bugs

We are sorry you are experiencing issues with CC Assets or Libraries

Help us improve our service by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: When filing a new bug, please provide:
    • Steps to reproduce the issues
    • Expected result
    • Actual result

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Capture has vanished

The in-app extension for Capture has vanished from my library panel. Is this expected? How do I get it back?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. UI is non responsive and/or Zoomed in | Upvote - Please fix!

The CC library Panel is either super zoomed in, or super zoomed out. Across AI, ID, PS, PR and An.

I use libraries all day every day and have built multiple brand libraries which are shared across my team and trying to use CC libraries is making me sad.

Happens after working on a file. it never just opens up and is that way. the program opens up and is fine, but then after clicking around and doing things..it happens.

i will spend an entire day trouble shooting this with you.
    Call me, fax me, send smoke signals (use premier…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Bridge Libraries Panel Not Loading at Start-up

The first time I launch Bridge each day the Libraries panel does not load 9 times out of 10 with a message telling me I need to be logged into my CC account. Under the Help menu in Bridge it indicates that I am logged in. I am also logged in to CC and Photoshop and they work as expected with regard to Library functionality.

If I terminate Bridge and relaunch Bridge the panel sometimes connects to my libraries.

CC, Photoshop, and Lightroom always connect with my Libraries as expected. I have tried all the suggested fixes I've found in…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Locks up

Illustrator: Library Panel constantly locks up and have to restart to get it to work again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. CC Library Colors automatically apply black stroke to shapes

My team uses CC Library for sharing brand assets and the latest update automatically applies a black stroke when selecting brand colors. It's killing our efficiency.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Panel appears small and doesn't respond or scroll

All other appearance panels are working fine, but the library panel is smaller than the window and doesnt respond or scroll. Restarting illustrator fixes the issue until the next time you open the panel and the same issue occurs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Area type and text styles lost in CC libraries

As it's not possible to create real table in Illustrator like in Indesign, i try to simulate one by using area type.
    With area type you have several options you can define to set the position of the text inside.
    But, when you save assets composed with area type and vector shapes in a cc library, you loose the area type which is automatically turned to basic text and you loose also text styles apply on it.

Do you know how to fix this to keep your text exactly the same in the CC library ?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Lag on indesign

libraries becomes redundant in indesign, as it's pretty much none responsive. currently it's just frozen, and I have no idea when it will start working again, which means i have to go and manually dig out all the colour codes I need.

Linking to assets hasn't worked for me in months. it just drops a grey box with an error.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Libraries not working; Can't click anything

Often I can't click anything within the Libraries panel window. Plus the panel layout itself is messed up. Notice the black space (see attachment). Restarting the app fixes it only about 50% of the time. Very frustrating!! Especially with these DEADLINES! Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Select colors from the library panel directly from other areas in Ps

For example, creating a new color fill layer in Ps, there appears to be no way to directly select a color from the library colors. One can select from the color swatches/palette, but you need to have manually placed a library color in the local swatches first before trying to select from other dialogs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Adobe libraries are not showing up

Any of the software I use for Adobe, when I search a library only my libraries appear. I am unable to search any of the Adobe Stock.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Search Adobe Stock missing from Library panel

"Search adobe Stock" is missing form the Library floating panels in all Adobe programs on MacOS

Now it says "Search all libraries" but I can't search for Stock anymore!
    I use this a LOT so I'd love to fix this ASAP

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. CC Libraries are buggy in Illustrator

I can't change libraries or click anywhere in the library panel. I have to restart Illustrator. It works for about an hour or so then does this again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. personal libraries dont load in side panel in dimension when returning to design mode after a render.

when opening dimension all personal assets and starter assets load into the side panel just fine but after switching to the render tab running a render and then returning back to design mode my personal libraries and the assets in them do not load but all the starter asset libraries do load. In order to get my libraries to load again the program has to be restarted.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. CC Library Panel Expands and cannot get files out of it

When I use the CC library in CC 2021, it expands the library and I cannot access the files I Have in it. See screenshot attached, showing expanded library panel next to my normal panels I use all the time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We have posted Ai 25.3 build with the fix, it’s been available in Beta section. Please, install it to be unblocked. Animate 21.0.4 build 39603 is available under regular application section in CCD.
    The fix in InDesign is coming soon, will post here once it’s available on Production.

Thank you,
    Mariia

16. CC Libraries fail to load!

Our entire team is suffering from this bug. We have changed the Library permissions, updated our software and re-shared links to the libraries. Still cannot access our images. Please resolve this issue!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. UI is non responsive and/or Zoomed in

The CC library Panel is either super zoomed in, or super zoomed out. Across AI, ID, PS, PR and An.

I use libraries all day every day and have built multiple brand libraries which are shared across my team and trying to use CC libraries is making me sad.

Happens after working on a file. it never just opens up and is that way. the program opens up and is fine, but then after clicking around and doing things..it happens.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. UI is non responsive and/or Zoomed in | Upvote - Please fix!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. "Apply Color" does not work properly in photoshop.

Select "Apply color (line)" from the colors registered in the library, the fill color will be changed along with the line.
    This is a hindrance to work.
    Is there a way to solve this?
    The version of Photoshop is 22.3.0.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. CC Libraries Window frozen

The panel that I've created contains approx six assets. One is highlighted. Clicking on any of the other assets does not work, dragging only moves the highlited asset. I've closed and reopened the panel several times....still unrresponsive.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base