Report Bugs

We are sorry you are experiencing issues with CC Assets or Libraries

Help us improve our service by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: When filing a new bug, please provide:
    • Steps to reproduce the issues
    • Expected result
    • Actual result

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

What are the issues you are experiencing with CC Assets Website or Libraries?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cannot add graphic elements to InDesign CC Library Assets Panel

InDesign CC 14.0.2 and Mac OS Mojave 10.14.5

InDesign won't allow me to add graphics, character styles, or paragraph styles to CC libraries. I will drag and drop them, or hit the plus at the bottom to add them and it acts like it's doing it and then they never show up. No error message, no spinning color wheel or anything. It WILL however let me add color swatches, text fill colors, & text boxes.

This has not always been a problem - only when I switched from Windows to Mac about a month ago. I have been consistently using…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CC Library panel crash on right click

On my 2 Macs and my Win, the CC Library panel crash when I'm doing a right click and the is in freeze when I re-open the panel.
    And so in different software!

I used the CC Cleaner Tool to remove the CC Library component and reinstalled It like mentioned in the Help page, but the problem is still there.

And, now, because I realized it's on my 2 Mac (1 MB Pro from 2017 and one from 2014, both on Mojave 10.14.3) and on my Wacom MobileStudio (last Windows 10), I think the issue is on my account!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The file does not exist, you are not allowed, or is the file may be in use.

I can see my Library A-OK. I can double click to edit objects, and copy them from one document to another. But when I click to drag an object from the Library to a new document, occasionally I get a "The file does not exist, you are not allowed, or is the file may be in use." error. I know I'm logged in, the file exists and everything is OK. But my client doesn't understand and I need to reboot/login/logout/panic until it works again.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Colors are not Color managed in CC libraries

I use Adobe Illustrator as an example.
    Create an RGB color R 166, G 255, B 51 in an sRGB document and add the swatch to a CC Library.
    Change your RGB color settings to Wide Gamut RGB and create a new document.
    Use the swatch from the CC library, the result is a totally different color.
    The color in the CC library does not have a profile attached, only the numbers are used and no conversion or warning takes place.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. something went wrong initializing creative cloud libraries

I have this error come up with the CC Library Panel: "something went wrong initializing creative cloud libraries".

I've tried everything that Adobe had suggested but nothing has worked and it's been 4 days since I've been able to access them.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sharing swatches using libraries is totally unreliable.

Sharing swatches using libraries is totally unreliable.

From InDesign:
    I created a Green Spot Pantone color in InDesign: PANTONE 321 C and added it to a CC library
    To an Illustrator document
    In Illustrator I double clicked that swatch from the CC library and it was added to my Swatches panel as PANTONE 321 C, but it became a Global Process Color in CMYK mode as 100% Magenta.
    A totally different color, it should have stayed a Book color, with Lab values and it should not have changed to Magenta.
    To an InDesign document
    Adding the same color from the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Unable to access libraries / Library panel does not load

The library panel is not loading on desktop apps.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base