Report Bugs

We are sorry you are experiencing issues with CC Assets or Libraries

Help us improve our service by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: When filing a new bug, please provide:
    • Steps to reproduce the issues
    • Expected result
    • Actual result

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CC Library freezes and not able to scroll

UPDATE: The issue is not that it freezes but that the visual display of scrolling is not happening. I can make a motion to scroll in the library and visually, nothing changes, but when I drag from the library, it is not the asset that I grabbed that is being pulled, it is the one that corresponds to the location where the scrolling action stopped.
    When I open a document, Libraries freezes so I am unable to scroll through the list of assets. I have to quit Illustrator and reopen to fix the scrolling problem. Happens at least once per…

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

24 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CC Libraries not initializing

Libraries won't load in desktop apps.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. CC Libraries very buggy and freezing in Indesign

Constantly freezes and becomes unclickable. It also enlarges making it unusable. Can't access it in Indesign 2021. I have to constantly restart the program to get it to work. Even then, it doesn't always work.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. import / export .cclib files

The "import" functionality of libraries has been broken or removed. I used to be able to drag in .cclib files into the library panel and it would import the enitire library file....or there was an "import" option in the library hamburger menu. The drag and drop does not work anymore and the import option has vanished. I can still export, but there doesnt seem to be a way to import. I need this functionality for the tool to work with my company.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. can't select anything (colors, ...) from the CC Libraries panel in illustrator.

In illustrator I can't select colors from the CC Libraries panel. When selected an object I click on a color in the Libraries panel (i tried the eyedropper tool as well) but nothing happens. The color remains the same color.

I need to fill in the color values manually, but this is not productive since there are a lot of colors (and shades of these colors) I have to use. To avoid mistakes and collab with the team, we use cc libraries.

A few days ago everything worked well, but suddenly it stopped.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. CC Libraries palette does not scroll

The library panel does not update when trying to scroll

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Way Zoomed In

CC libraries in InDesign are super zoomed in within the panel. Meaning I open the panel, and all of the swatches are blown up to a huge size and the labels are pixelated because of how scaled up everything is.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. UI glitches with CC Libraries panel in InDesign

Bug # 1: When dragging panel from a regular display to a Retina (high DPI) display, the UI elements become tiny. See screenshot.

Bug # 2: Panel locks up (using latest version of InDesign, released yesterday). Cannot scroll it, click it, select any items, or click any buttons. Happens on both displays.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. CC Library Colors automatically apply black stroke to shapes

My team uses CC Library for sharing brand assets and the latest update automatically applies a black stroke when selecting brand colors. It's killing our efficiency.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Area type and text styles lost in CC libraries

As it's not possible to create real table in Illustrator like in Indesign, i try to simulate one by using area type.
    With area type you have several options you can define to set the position of the text inside.
    But, when you save assets composed with area type and vector shapes in a cc library, you loose the area type which is automatically turned to basic text and you loose also text styles apply on it.

Do you know how to fix this to keep your text exactly the same in the CC library ?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Double Click No Longer Opens Library Items

I used to be able to open graphics in the library by double-clicking the items. Now a double click just shows the details. I have to right click and select EDIT from the menu. This is annoying. Please restore prior behavior.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Search Adobe Stock missing from Library panel

"Search adobe Stock" is missing form the Library floating panels in all Adobe programs on MacOS

Now it says "Search all libraries" but I can't search for Stock anymore!
    I use this a LOT so I'd love to fix this ASAP

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. personal libraries dont load in side panel in dimension when returning to design mode after a render.

when opening dimension all personal assets and starter assets load into the side panel just fine but after switching to the render tab running a render and then returning back to design mode my personal libraries and the assets in them do not load but all the starter asset libraries do load. In order to get my libraries to load again the program has to be restarted.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adobe libraries are not showing up

Any of the software I use for Adobe, when I search a library only my libraries appear. I am unable to search any of the Adobe Stock.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. No libraries show up in Photoshop Libraries, even though I have them in Creative Cloud.

I can't access my creative cloud libraries. I am signed in. Libraries panel shows only "View all libraries at a glance" graphic. My libraries can't be accessed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Library Panel Non Responsive

From time to time the Library panel becomes unresponsive and I cannot click or select anything. Currently if I double click the library I want to open it opens the colour picker.

I can only get it working again by quitting Illustrator and reopening.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Select colors from the library panel directly from other areas in Ps

For example, creating a new color fill layer in Ps, there appears to be no way to directly select a color from the library colors. One can select from the color swatches/palette, but you need to have manually placed a library color in the local swatches first before trying to select from other dialogs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. CC Libraries are buggy in Illustrator

I can't change libraries or click anywhere in the library panel. I have to restart Illustrator. It works for about an hour or so then does this again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. photoshop stopped working "waiting for library"

When pasting a Smart Object from Illustrator to Photoshop, I got the "waiting for library" window from that moment photoshop stopped working and I had to force shutdown.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. libraries panel text is unreadable script font

All the text in PS 22.1.1 libraries panel is in unreadable script font. I've re-installed PS, the libraries panel, the preferences. I don't how to fix this, but I can't use the libraries like this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base