Report Bugs

We are sorry you are experiencing issues with CC Assets or Libraries

Help us improve our service by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: When filing a new bug, please provide:
    • Steps to reproduce the issues
    • Expected result
    • Actual result

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Questions mark replacing letters in CC Library

This issue is happening on a PC and Mac. Importing the file show not issue. Error only show up in the web browsers. (Chrome and Safari).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Lost my work on updating XD

While working today I found XD had launched a flip feature allowing users to flip images along length, etc. When I updated XD, I lost a lot of work I did in last few months - You can see the work I'm referring to in the published prototype - it will show a game called Bujo. Can you please restore my files to as they were before I updated XD. I've looked everywhere I could think of but can't find the files.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Error could not be uploaded - [UNEXPECTED] XHR failure

Error uploading files by drag and drop into the browser. Chrome on OSX mojave

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can not tell what is taking up Creative Cloud Storage

I have 1.8/2 gb used in my creative cloud storage, although the only things in it are a couple colors and one small vector file.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. What is using space?

I decided to clear out my entire creative cloud storage, including Lightroom (which I wasn't really using anyway). I cannot see where else there might be any files, but at the bottom of the files page there is a label that shows "171.3 MB used". I have no idea where that might be used.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Typo

When permanently deleting files, the progress thermometer contains a typo.

It says 'Deleteing', not 'Deleting'

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can't change language on CC website

My Windows 7 computer is set to use English. The CC website, however, defaults to Swedish. I change this to English with the cog wheel icon at the bottom left corner. The page reloads, but it is still in Swedish.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. No preview for underscore file names

underscore file names does not show file previews on adobe cloud website. i have to remove all underscores for the file image to show up. please fix.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Creative Cloud reporting I have 45 GB used, but I have no files on the cloud

Both the Creative Cloud App on my desktop and the web page for my assets is showing that I have used 45 GB of storage. However, I have no files on the cloud at all at this point. Both on my sync'd folder on my computer, and on the website itself, there are no files. So it should show that I have used zero GB. I have gone into the Deleted folder and confirmed that there are no files in there as well.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. storage full

I have 20GB of storage connected to my plan. Macbook. My Creative Cloud shows that I have used 99% of my allocated storage space but when i get info on my Create Cloud Folder, it shows I am using only 11 GB. What is using up the rest of my space? And for further information, I pay a monthly subscription and your support is pathetic. It should not take me 30-40 mins to figure out how to post a question such as this.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi John, thank you for your feedback. This is a bug that we are currently investigating.

As far as your comment about support, is there anything specifically about the support that didn’t meet your needs? Was it hard to find the feedback forum on the interface, or was it something else?

Thank you for your time in advance.

11. Assets.adobe.com vs Assets2.adobe.com

Bad request 400 (on assets2.adobe.com) when clicking on libraries (assets.adobe.com)

When will they be integrated again?

Sometimes I have the bad request page, sometimes it does work??

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Missing Download Button?

Maybe I'm blind, but I can't find the download button for my own assets or folders in the new design?

Also please link libraries with files. I would really like to have access to my files in my library panel in Photoshop for example.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

WE HAVE THIS  ·  2 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The "Collaborate…", "Share Link…" and "Show file activity" contextual menu items functions as "View on Website"

Up until recently, if you chose "Collaborate…" in the Creative Cloud Files folder, a browser window would open up with a form to directly share the file/folder with someone. Now it gets redirected to the main Creative Cloud page (the same place "View on Website" would lead you to). The same thing goes for "Share Link…" and "Show file activity" which redirects to the shared assets' page on Creative Cloud (just like "View on Website" would).

Tested environments: MacOS Mojave, Windows 10

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Rendering occurs and freezes

When retrieving page resources, rendering occurs and freezes. PSD resources are not displayed

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mirddin,

I’d love to get some more detail on this issue your encountering. Is this an issue you’re experiencing with the Extract feature on PSDs? If so, this was a bug that was fixed shortly after your bug was filed. If not, I’d love to get more detail on when you’re experiencing this.

Thanks!
    Emily

15. Website defaults to wrong language.

Every time i use “View on Web” button i get website in Czhezh language. I use all apps in English and everywhere on settings i have set English as my language. Best od all – i have no connection with Czhezh (or however its written).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Folder and Files undeletable

There are files and folders which cannot be deleted anymore, neither in the cloud nor locally (which fails syncing to the cloud).

At least it would be nice if you could repair my account.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Website defaults to wrong language.

Every time i use “View on Web” button i get website in Czhezh language. I use all apps in English and everywhere on settings i have set English as my language. Best od all – i have no connection with Czhezh (or however its written).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Incorrect storage message

Not showing any files in cloud storage, but still showing message it is full. Please not synch option is disabled in Lightroom CC very soon after after it is installed and same is with mobile .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. File upload

I cannot upload files to the web portal fro creative cloud. I'm trying this as the syncing isn't working either with the desktop app and the mobile app????

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. File not opening on click, error

I tried to open an indd. file on the cc assets website. Can't open it due to an error. It says that there is no download available. I have got another file that opens as it should be and I can view it and place comments. Any ideas?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base