Cannot drag illustration from CC Library in Powerpoint and Word
Since the latest update i cannot use the CC plugin for new illustrations in Powerpoint. Old illustrations made in Illustrator can be dragged in my Powerpoint file of Word, but new illustrations imported in CC Libraries cannot (they are kind of grey).
Hardik Jain commented
Can you follow the following steps :
1. Close any open Adobe products that use Libraries.
2. Open the Creative Cloud desktop app.
3. Use the following keyboard shortcuts:
This relaunches Creative Cloud and all its supporting processes, including the Creative Cloud Libraries.
4. Create a new illustration in Illustrator and add it in the Library of your choice.
5. Try again to drag it to Powerpoint.
This should ideally fix your issue. However, if these steps also do not work, could you please share the following:
1. Operating system info which you are using.
2. Version of Illustrator you are using.
3. Screen recording of steps 4 and 5, so that we can review?
We will try our best to help.