Cloud documents file refuses to open
It's a great feature in theory. Unfortunately, it's giving me a lot of guff when I want to work on my file again. In this case, it's the design for my small business launch. I mean, sure, I can redo it. I have a desktop version that's about an hour behind the Cloud documents version in terms of work but man, incredibly irritating. I don't like having to wrestle my files away from friggin robots.
I'm attaching a visual as well as a txt dump of the Photoshop version and system specs etc.
1. Open Creative Cloud.
2. Select Cloud Documents.
3. Attempt to open file.
4. Observe error message.
1. From CC interface, open Photshop.
2. Attempt to open document from welcome screen.
3. Observe error message.
3b. (Optional) Scream in rage.
1. Open Photoshop.
2. Open file -> Cloud documents (little box under the file selector).
3. Observe error.
3b. See Scenario B.
If there is an "idea" to be had here, it is this: Fix Cloud Documents. That would be a really good Idea. I'm a goddam Thought Leader over here. Look at the big brain on Matt!
Potentially Useful Info:
I can open the files from before and after this one file's creation.
- I suspect that the issue is related to the file size. I saw something about files over 4mb causing issues? The neighboring files are much smaller in size.
- It could be something went wrong on that specific date? It appears to be the only cloud save from that day.
I will most likely have already re-done my work by the time this is answered although I am curious to learn the cause, when one is determined.
Sorry to hear that've you had problems with cloud documents. Are you still seeing the error? If so, would it be possible to generate another log following the instructions here?