Report Bugs

We are sorry you are experiencing issues with CC Assets or Libraries

Help us improve our service by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: When filing a new bug, please provide:
    • Steps to reproduce the issues
    • Expected result
    • Actual result

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can't delete old files in 'mobile creations'

Unable to delete old sketch files from website files

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CC Libraries Not Responsive in Illustrator

Experiencing issues with Libraries panel. Once I like on an asset, it freezes and I have to restart Illustrator everytime I want to use the Library. Then it becomes unresponsive again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. CC libraries panel freezing in all applications, mostly Ai

CC libraries panel freezing in all applications, mostly Ai, must restart constantly then libraries panel freezes again shortly after each restart. Experiencing for a couple weeks now and seems to be getting worse. Incredibly frustrating, slows down and prevents work.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. CC Library not available

I am signed in the CC cloud (but it says I am not) but the library panel My Library is not available to me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Creative Cloud Assets Unable to Load

When I log into Adobe CC assets, it gives me an error that something went wrong and none of my previously loaded files of assets show up (see attached screenshot). I was able to create a new folder, but there is no option to upload files to it. I have been unable to view my image files or upload to any files for the past few days. I use this sharing feature for my photography customers and I don't know how to get around the error.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Creative Cloud Assets Unable to Load

When I log into Adobe CC assets, it gives me an error that something went wrong and none of my previously loaded files of assets show up (see attached screenshot). I was able to create a new folder, but there is no option to upload files to it. I have been unable to view my image files or upload to any files for the past few days. I use this sharing feature for my photography customers and I don't know how to get around the error.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. assets from stock not updating

Asset bought on adobe stock not updating in libries after purchace I am having to manualy down load purchased assets from website

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Some assets are being cropped on the right and top edge

In After effects. When I drag an asset from the library into my composition. It's cropping the right and top side of the asset.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Capture has vanished

The in-app extension for Capture has vanished from my library panel. Is this expected? How do I get it back?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Libraries icon missing (hidden) in tool bar

The Library Icon doesn't show up in the tool bar even though it is accessible. This started to happen after the last update. Also previously I had an issue where couldn't upload an asset because according to PS it was larger than 1GB but in reality it was not since they were only like 4 adjustment layers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. CC has been frozen

I am unable to click on any of my libraries. It is completely stuck on one library that I cant even scroll down or click on items.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. InDesign freezing my Computer

I use InDesign for about 4 to 5 minutes before it crashes and freezes my entire MacBook and I have to restart it.
    I needed this sorted ASAP please!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  09: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Panel appears small and doesn't respond or scroll

All other appearance panels are working fine, but the library panel is smaller than the window and doesnt respond or scroll. Restarting illustrator fixes the issue until the next time you open the panel and the same issue occurs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Mouse wheel zoom in PDF review is too slow

When I use the mouse wheel to zoom in an asset, the zoom level only changes in tiny steps instead of +100% or -50% like everywhere else.

Furthermore, when zooming using the mouse wheel, every second click is ignored, which makes the UI feel sluggish.

For doubling the zoom level, I need 30 clicks instead of a single click, which is way too much to allow efficient work on a document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  07: Commenting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. CC Libraries Panel Sync issue with Spark Post Template

In Spark.adobe.com there is new Spark Post Templates that can be stored in CC Libraries.
    But when I'm adding a Template in a CCLib, I have Creative Cloud Desktop sync issue.
    From Spark.adobe.com, removing this Post Template automatically fix the issue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

FIXED  ·  2 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. After effects: Library asset name says artwork and not the name i assigned

In After effects the assets in my library are being renamed to Artwork followed by a number instead of the name I assigned when I add them to my project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04: Assets Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Creative Cloud Files webviewer don't generate layers preview

Creative Cloud Files WebViewer is able to list layers in a Ai or PS composition .
    There is also an "eye" to show/noshow this layer. but it looks not working anymore...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. PSD files don't display corectly

for any reason PSD files don't shows correctly

on the other hand
    Layer comps are not listed/activable only layers visiblity is accessible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Lag on indesign

libraries becomes redundant in indesign, as it's pretty much none responsive. currently it's just frozen, and I have no idea when it will start working again, which means i have to go and manually dig out all the colour codes I need.

Linking to assets hasn't worked for me in months. it just drops a grey box with an error.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Libraries not working; Can't click anything

Often I can't click anything within the Libraries panel window. Plus the panel layout itself is messed up. Notice the black space (see attachment). Restarting the app fixes it only about 50% of the time. Very frustrating!! Especially with these DEADLINES! Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base