Report Bugs

We are sorry you are experiencing issues with CC Assets or Libraries

Help us improve our service by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: When filing a new bug, please provide:
    • Steps to reproduce the issues
    • Expected result
    • Actual result

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UNDER REVIEW  ·  3 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Photoshop cannot open the cloud file, and downloading the cloud file always fails

https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents
    I saved a photoshop document directly into the cloud, but cannot open it again shortly afterwards (an error occurred). I can also see and preview that file from Adobe Cloud website, but always failed to download it. The file is badly needed and how can it be ruined in just a few seconds?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MP4 files are not detected as video file but octet??

I uploaded five files the same day and in the same mp4 format exported from premiere with the same settings and to the same folder. Still three of them are now in octet format and two are mp4 videophiles. This makes no sense. It's a big problem since we are sending work copies and masters to our clients via CC. We can't have them downloading the files and changing extention. This would make us look like amateurs.

Since CC can't identify the video files automatically there should be a way to do it manually.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  05: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. could not send invite

Receiving the following error on 2 of my Libraries when trying to send an invite

"We couldn't send your invite. Please try inviting fewer people."

Does not seem to matter how many users I am attempting to send, and it is isolated to just 2 of my libraries.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  05: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Cloud documents file refuses to open

https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents
    It's a great feature in theory. Unfortunately, it's giving me a lot of guff when I want to work on my file again. In this case, it's the design for my small business launch. I mean, sure, I can redo it. I have a desktop version that's about an hour behind the Cloud documents version in terms of work but man, incredibly irritating. I don't like having to wrestle my files away from friggin robots.
    I'm attaching a visual as well as a txt dump of the Photoshop version and system specs etc.

Repro Steps:

Scenario A.
    1. Open…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Copying a link failure on the "Manage Links" page

I can not copy the link on the "Manage Links" page. It will not copy onto my clipboard

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. new cc-sync (5.0.0.354) is unreliable!

The syncing between my two Macs (macos 10.14.6) is extremely unreliable. Although one computer's files are currently in the CC cloud, they are not synchronized/downloaded to the other computer. Starting/restarting both CreativeCloud and the Mac has no effect.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Unable to change creative cloud files sync location

I use creative cloud to save shared work files for work. As you can imagine there is a huge amount of files in this so I had to sync the files to my hard drive. I broke my hard drive recently so I've had to get a new one. Tried re-syncing the files to my new hard drive and wasn't able to. Talked to support and apparently it's not an option so I have to now download and then remember to upload everything I work on which is incredibly inconvenient.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Could not open file "file_name" because of a programm error.

Cant open and download file .psdc from Creative Cloud. Anyone cant do that also with a file link.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. iOS Quick Export of PSD returning cached image, not accounting for updated file.

Seems to just spit out the last cached version without checking if it was invalidated.

Repro steps:
    - Have PSD file freshly synced to Creative Cloud.
    - Open the Creative Cloud iOS app
    - Do a "Quick Export" of the PSD, Save to Images. Don't close the app.
    - Make some visible change to the file in Photoshop, on Windows 10. Sync.
    - Notice that the Preview has updated as expected in the app.
    - Do another Quick Export, Save to Images.
    - Notice that it returns immediately, giving the last export given instead of a new export reflecting the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. PSD Stroke Effect rendered incorrectly in previews

On both assets.adobe.com and the Creative Cloud iOS app, the stroke effect appears to be expanding the lines by X pixels in thumbnail space, rather than in file space as intended. I.e., the lines in the preview are way too thick and inconsistent with the image as shown in or generated by Photoshop. The problem is worse in the app than on the website.

By "stroke effect", I mean in Photoshop, when you right-click a layer (in my case a group of layers), click "Blending Options...", then check "Stroke" and set the size to some value (in my case, 5…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Creative Cloud - file extension not detected, then file deleted on rename

So I was working on this file last night, closed Photoshop, then shut down my PC (we'll say PC #1). Next day, I hop on PC #2 and the file had synced some changes, but not the latest changes. (PC #1 possibly shutdown mid-sync?) Specifically, the diamond-shaped paths in the file were not present on PC #2 when viewed in Photoshop. I check the iOS Creative Cloud app, file has no preview, says "Preview not Available", no option to quick export either. It was working for this file the day before. Check assets.adobe.com (henceforth "web"), preview still not available, shows…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adobe XD shared files not appearing in 'Shared with you' since update.

When you go to the adobe assets shared page, it used to show the files that were shared with you, either review or development. You could click on the file name and add comments. Now, nothing is showing there except the actual file to download.

How do we add comments if we cannot access the file from here? https://assets.adobe.com/shared

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. file sync percentage not changing

Trying to free up space in my Cloud Storage, so I've moved them out of the Cloud Storage and DELETED the folders entirely, and my files say they're "up to date" on the syncing but the percentage still shows that 89% of my cloud storage is used up. Which is impossible, since I've physically deleted more than HALF the files in my Cloud Storage. Is there a glitch in this percentage number? Or do I have to restart for this to resync to the correct available space number/percentage

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Can't see My Work / Files content on iPhone5 Safari Browser

Using the iPhone5 and Safari, navigating to My Work / Files shows sorting options, but then just two horizontal lines and a bunch of blank space instead of your actual files, making files inaccessible on this device.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. CC Bibliothek synchronisierung Fehler

Since the last update of Adobe CC Desktop there is a problem, first showing up as cursor-sandbox is running for about 2 sec, but repeating every 4-5 sec. I tried to find the reason and looked at CreativeCloud App > Properties > Sync: Syncing is shown as actual, but a Error-message is opening for only 1sec (hard to read in that short time: Adobe CC library syncing Fehler - bitte melden Sie sich bei Creative Cloud an). This massage stays for only one sec, but repeating every 4-5 sec!
    I tried to close CC, restart cc, Log off CC, rsetart…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Recently Deleted is my PC's Recycle Bin??

I am trying to find a file that I think I deleted out of my Creative Cloud folder. I logged into my account through the browser, went to Your Work > Deleted Items, and started to search for the file. Imagine my surprise to find a significant number of files that have NEVER been in my CC folder. Why does Deleted Items now mirror my computer's actual recycle bin? There is NO reason why the two should EVER sync. Who came up with this??

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  09: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Whoops, your link failed to load. Might be a connection problem or you can always try again.

Share link in CC fails every time.
    "Whoops, your link failed to load. Might be a connection problem or you can always try again."

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Saves don't work. Syncs don't show up. Seriously, what am I paying for??

My friend will work on edititing my photos from her computer, and I will be unable to access her saves from my own computer. They will show up in the online folder, Creative cloud app is running, and will say it's up to date. But I won't be able to access any of the files created elsewhere, unless I visit the folder on the web, create a new folder for each file, and move a single file to an individual folder on the web. After, and only after doing that, will the photos show up on my desktop. Restarting the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base