Report Bugs

We are sorry you are experiencing issues with CC Assets or Libraries

Help us improve our service by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: When filing a new bug, please provide:
    • Steps to reproduce the issues
    • Expected result
    • Actual result

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  05: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Whoops, your link failed to load. Might be a connection problem or you can always try again.

Share link in CC fails every time.
    "Whoops, your link failed to load. Might be a connection problem or you can always try again."

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Either the file does not exist, you do not have permission or the file may be in use by another application

Either the file does not exist, you do not have permission or the file may be in use by another application

This shows up every time i try to place anything from the CC Libraries (InDesign CC 2019 (14.0.2))

Any help is appreciated

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Questions mark replacing letters in CC Library

This issue is happening on a PC and Mac. Importing the file show not issue. Error only show up in the web browsers. (Chrome and Safari).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Issue with updating development link

Had 16 artboards in my file initially, which was viewable on the development link. I marked a couple of assets for development later and updated the link. Now the new updated link shows only 2 artboards.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Inaccurate Storage Space

The amount of space within the Creative Cloud seems to have been moderately accurate, yet after deleting items it seems to never decrease, leading to inaccurate readings on available storage.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. XD files cannot be downloaded

For an Workshop on Xd I distributed a link to a directory with assets.
    https://shared-assets.adobe.com/link/9831f438-61cc-4505-4188-c438e52b4f24
    The containing XD files were displayed as directories and could not be downloaded.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cannot add graphic elements to InDesign CC Library Assets Panel

InDesign CC 14.0.2 and Mac OS Mojave 10.14.5

InDesign won't allow me to add graphics, character styles, or paragraph styles to CC libraries. I will drag and drop them, or hit the plus at the bottom to add them and it acts like it's doing it and then they never show up. No error message, no spinning color wheel or anything. It WILL however let me add color swatches, text fill colors, & text boxes.

This has not always been a problem - only when I switched from Windows to Mac about a month ago. I have been consistently using…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. CC Library panel crash on right click

On my 2 Macs and my Win, the CC Library panel crash when I'm doing a right click and the is in freeze when I re-open the panel.
    And so in different software!

I used the CC Cleaner Tool to remove the CC Library component and reinstalled It like mentioned in the Help page, but the problem is still there.

And, now, because I realized it's on my 2 Mac (1 MB Pro from 2017 and one from 2014, both on Mojave 10.14.3) and on my Wacom MobileStudio (last Windows 10), I think the issue is on my account!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. XD last version missing

Why are the last Versions of my XD Documents missing? We pay monthly for the complete Adobe Package and such things must not happen!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  08: Versioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Saves don't work. Syncs don't show up. Seriously, what am I paying for??

My friend will work on edititing my photos from her computer, and I will be unable to access her saves from my own computer. They will show up in the online folder, Creative cloud app is running, and will say it's up to date. But I won't be able to access any of the files created elsewhere, unless I visit the folder on the web, create a new folder for each file, and move a single file to an individual folder on the web. After, and only after doing that, will the photos show up on my desktop. Restarting the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. File automatically removed or replaced

I use windows 10 & always have Creative Cloud sync app running.

Earlier tonight, I downloaded an XD file from my team member via Skype. By default it downloaded to 'Downloads' folder & I was about to move it to 'Creative Cloud Files' folder. Since I already had a file with same name in same location, I renamed the file (added '2' after filename) before moving. Coz I worked on the previous version & wanted to keep new updates in separate file. So I pasted the renamed file in same location with previous file, its here but I can no…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Can't upgrade CC Storage

Two parts: one, why isn't there an actual contact for help instead of this feedback option? And second, why does my current, long term Adobe account give me this message every time I try to upgrade the amount of storage: "Purchase Unavailable
    This product isn't available for purchase in your country or region (Singapore)."

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  09: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Colors are not Color managed in CC libraries

I use Adobe Illustrator as an example.
    Create an RGB color R 166, G 255, B 51 in an sRGB document and add the swatch to a CC Library.
    Change your RGB color settings to Wide Gamut RGB and create a new document.
    Use the swatch from the CC library, the result is a totally different color.
    The color in the CC library does not have a profile attached, only the numbers are used and no conversion or warning takes place.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Lost my work on updating XD

While working today I found XD had launched a flip feature allowing users to flip images along length, etc. When I updated XD, I lost a lot of work I did in last few months - You can see the work I'm referring to in the published prototype - it will show a game called Bujo. Can you please restore my files to as they were before I updated XD. I've looked everywhere I could think of but can't find the files.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Error could not be uploaded - [UNEXPECTED] XHR failure

Error uploading files by drag and drop into the browser. Chrome on OSX mojave

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Deleted Files can not be restored or permanently deleted from deleted files section of CC

I cannot restore files or permanently delete files from the deleted folder on CC. This means I continue to lose space from my allotment and cannot free up space by permanently deleting deleted files.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  09: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Can not tell what is taking up Creative Cloud Storage

I have 1.8/2 gb used in my creative cloud storage, although the only things in it are a couple colors and one small vector file.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02: Assets Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  09: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The file does not exist, you are not allowed, or is the file may be in use.

I can see my Library A-OK. I can double click to edit objects, and copy them from one document to another. But when I click to drag an object from the Library to a new document, occasionally I get a "The file does not exist, you are not allowed, or is the file may be in use." error. I know I'm logged in, the file exists and everything is OK. But my client doesn't understand and I need to reboot/login/logout/panic until it works again.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base