Report Bugs

We are sorry you are experiencing issues with CC Assets or Libraries

Help us improve our service by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: When filing a new bug, please provide:
    • Steps to reproduce the issues
    • Expected result
    • Actual result

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CC Libraries not initializing

Libraries won't load in desktop apps.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CC Library freezes and not able to scroll

UPDATE: The issue is not that it freezes but that the visual display of scrolling is not happening. I can make a motion to scroll in the library and visually, nothing changes, but when I drag from the library, it is not the asset that I grabbed that is being pulled, it is the one that corresponds to the location where the scrolling action stopped.
    When I open a document, Libraries freezes so I am unable to scroll through the list of assets. I have to quit Illustrator and reopen to fix the scrolling problem. Happens at least once per…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cant share folder via Webinterface.

Invitation via Webapp not possible.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  06: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. can't select anything (colors, ...) from the CC Libraries panel in illustrator.

In illustrator I can't select colors from the CC Libraries panel. When selected an object I click on a color in the Libraries panel (i tried the eyedropper tool as well) but nothing happens. The color remains the same color.

I need to fill in the color values manually, but this is not productive since there are a lot of colors (and shades of these colors) I have to use. To avoid mistakes and collab with the team, we use cc libraries.

A few days ago everything worked well, but suddenly it stopped.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Creative Cloud App, Libraries, Assets and Sync

I recently bought 6 months Creative Cloud through my College and got a huge discount. I switched my account and uninstalled every adobe program and reinstalled the creative cloud desktop app and other apps through the school account. I have had NOTHING but problems. There is a HUGE bug with enterprise accounts and libraries. I have downloaded my assests and installed apps over 3 times because they install but yet they won't show up in account. Then I have to sign out and sign back in but yet I choose the personal account selection and see some of my files…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  06: Collaborations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. personal libraries dont load in side panel in dimension when returning to design mode after a render.

when opening dimension all personal assets and starter assets load into the side panel just fine but after switching to the render tab running a render and then returning back to design mode my personal libraries and the assets in them do not load but all the starter asset libraries do load. In order to get my libraries to load again the program has to be restarted.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: Library Panel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. CC Libraries palette does not scroll

The library panel does not update when trying to scroll

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Libraries in Bridge 2020 & 2021 will not display

I've tried to display the Libraries panel in Bridge for a couple versions now. Every time I activate the panel, I see "To use Creative Cloud libraries, you need to be logged into a Creative Cloud account."

I am logged in. Verified both by the Creative Cloud app as well as going to the Help menu and scrolling down to see "Sign Out...(my adobe id)". I would really like to use libraries in Bridge.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Adobe libraries are not showing up

Any of the software I use for Adobe, when I search a library only my libraries appear. I am unable to search any of the Adobe Stock.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. No libraries show up in Photoshop Libraries, even though I have them in Creative Cloud.

I can't access my creative cloud libraries. I am signed in. Libraries panel shows only "View all libraries at a glance" graphic. My libraries can't be accessed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. UI glitches with CC Libraries panel in InDesign

Bug # 1: When dragging panel from a regular display to a Retina (high DPI) display, the UI elements become tiny. See screenshot.

Bug # 2: Panel locks up (using latest version of InDesign, released yesterday). Cannot scroll it, click it, select any items, or click any buttons. Happens on both displays.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Log to CC libraries

I log into my Adobe account and my creative cloud is connected but the app does not show me the libraries and asks me to log in, even if I am logged in

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01: Desktop Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. my existing illlustrator libraries have disappeared

My existing illlustrator libraries have disappeared. This is a nightmare.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Now showing Live Preview in Mobile XD

Hi,
    I am not able to see my design in live preview on mobile. in the mobile cloud, the document is showing. please it's my humble suggests the better possibility

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  09: Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Adobe Stock image library not recognizing license

Hello, my team currently uses an Adobe Stock team subscription. We have created CC libraries containing our licensed Adobe Stock images. One of our users CC library panel is not recognizing that our stock images are licensed, therefore denying access to licensed image.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Error 401 Message on Share Links

My client could previously view the share links, but randomly CC assets does not work. They get a Error 401 message saying they are not authorized to access the site. This happens on both regular sharing (generating a share link), and direct email invitation access.

Please figure out what is causing this bug as this inconsistent working and not working is very frustrating to our clients, myself and my team.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Update to CC Libraries Issues

New Update I take it since when opening PS and libraries panel there was a error page saying the color panel html page could not be found. Closed PS and reopened to be greated with a tip page about glance all libraries. Took awhile to figure out how to close this to get to my libraries which then had all incorrect colors associated with name. Checked online in Creative Cloud and correct there. Selecting one results in the correct color appearing in the color picker. I really wish Adobe would return the color libraries to being local files with the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Adobe Cloud is too slow to be of any value

Reports 45 mins to download a 969MB file shared a RUSH video file composed by a colleague. That's pathetically slow.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05: Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Creative Cloud keeps logging me out.

This is a bug that has annoyed me to no end. I'll have Photoshop or Premiere open for a certain period of time and CC will randomly sign me out for no reason. Might I ask why? Does it always do this when you leave it open for too long? Is Creative Cloud scared that I'm gonna abandon it or something? I shouldn't have to check every 5 minutes to see weather or not Photoshop is gonna randomly close. Please address this issue so that I can do my editing in peace.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base